Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants - Jobs/Vacancies (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants (135932 Views)

Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out! / What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2014
poundsmaker: SUGGESTION: I think we should send mails or comments through their Facebook page to know the causes of delay or when exactly the list would be release. That's my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mkoabiola: 10:16pm On Jul 30, 2014
samobaba4u: Where is emmanuel4fire now, i suspect he made it somehow & decided to lay low or what happened? Somebody say something.
He is still a civillian ooo,so decided to maintain low key
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by azidomedogo: 10:45pm On Jul 30, 2014
where is mcfrank d pilot?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by samobaba4u(m): 2:42am On Jul 31, 2014
mkoabiola:
He is still a civillian ooo,so decided to maintain low key
Ok ooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 7:32am On Jul 31, 2014
azidomedogo: @joe am a successful man cheesy,i was not shortlisted,but am aware u were amongst d candidates dat made d first list,You faced d selection board i guess because i was following your update from last years thread.I hail u too wink
I wasn't shortlisted! I'm still in d race, I believe God will see us through at d appointed time.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by sengid: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2014
plz wat iz d meaning of GOC
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by dmajesticjoe: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2014
sengid: plz wat iz d meaning of GOC
General Officer Commanding
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2014
shikena
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gasman58: 11:20am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=poundsmaker][/quote]

kudos to you guys,nice job. concerning the list (SSC ) i think it will be later in the year because they just concluded the shortlisting for DSSC. SSC will be after the DSSC.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
gasman58:

kudos to you guys,nice job. concerning the list (SSC ) i think it will be later in the year because they just concluded the shortlisting for DSSC. SSC will be after the DSSC.
Meaning? Are you saying the lists are compile separately or would be release on a different date?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gasman58: 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
poundsmaker: Meaning? Are you saying the lists are compile separately or would be release on a different date?

i think separately.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
gasman58:

waiting be this again..."I THINK" means your speculation is the latest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Drklet: 2:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please I have been away 4 long. Have they shortlisted names 4 DSSC pre screening? When will that be?
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
gasman58:

i think separately.
Nawa ooooo. Though, the lists are release separately but the same day but If that should be the case, they should rather start with the DSSC shortlist (selection board interview).
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2014
Drklet: Please I have been away 4 long. Have they shortlisted names 4 DSSC pre screening? When will that be?
No........,but will be in the future

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Drklet: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
My question is this 4 the DSSC application that ended june 21, have names been shortlisted? TradesmEn hv been shortlisted, prescreened and dia results are out. Have those 4 dssc been shortlisted in the 1st place? Plz someone should help me with this
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
who understands latin should help answer the Ops @aboveundecided him no no say men eye dey chuck for here....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
Drklet: My question is this 4 the DSSC application that ended june 21, have names been shortlisted? TradesmEn hv been shortlisted, prescreened and dia results are out. Have those 4 dssc been shortlisted in the 1st place? Plz someone should help me with this
Tradesmen recruitment is different from dssc/ssc recruitment, meanwhile dssc and ssc have not been shortlisted and there's nothing like pre screening in dssc/ssc recruitment. Moreover, the application ended on the 24th of June not 21 of June.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Drklet: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
poundsmaker: Tradesmen recruitment is different from dssc/ssc recruitment, meanwhile dssc and ssc have not been shortlisted and there's nothing like pre screening in dssc/ssc recruitment. Moreover, the application ended on the 24th of June not 21 of June.
. Thank you! I never knew about this. So what we r waiting 4 is shortlisting 4 the interview( how long? 2 weeks?).
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Drklet: . Thank you! I never knew about this. So what we r waiting 4 is shortlisting 4 the interview( how long? 2 weeks?).
Nobody knows that for now. We are all speculating based on experience from previous recruitment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by ehissi(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2014
Na wa oh!!! shocked If D list eventually comes out is it not the same means that U used to apply that U will use to check for D list !!!! Abi did anybody fill army form on Nairaland (or is it because D emoticons R green). Nna na wa oh!!!! ....... No be small matter, many people wan wear this our papa uniform!! Hmmmmmmm its alright!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by mencade4: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
those who are willing to join the army with boldness are deprived the opportunity, while others who are after the money and nothing more keeps entering because of having ''oga at the top''. When taken into battles they run away for thier lives. Nigeria which way forward? Where is the way?

This morning i saw a guy in my friend's compound that applied for army 71RRI recruitment, he only bought the form, he did not write the exams non go for screening but he was texted yesterday that his name came out and that he should go to depot chindit barracks, zaria for 6 months training.

Others wrote this exams and spent money travelling up and down but no names.

Nigeria where is justice? Where is fairness? Where is equity?

Chaiiiiii

i pray Dssc/Ssc will be favorable to everyone here. God is with you all.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2014
my brotherrrrr diaris God oooooo embarassedd
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2014
Amin na ya Robi. That's life for us.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Bpfems(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
i pray Dssc/Ssc will be favorable to everyone here. God is with you all.[/quote]

Amen oooooo
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
wen we are close to d release of d list,so many pple turn to pastors and imams on NL.y una no apply for chaplain or imam?@pounds answer me grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
gambudu: wen we are close to d release of d list,so many pple turn to pastors and imams on NL.y una no apply for chaplain or imam?@pounds answer me grin
Lolzzz, abeg no let me burst with laff. You suppose know sey Ramadan just finished nah, the holiness still dey for body. So, for now I be imam poundsmaker. Lolzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by gambudu: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
poundsmaker: Lolzzz, abeg no let me burst with laff. You suppose know sey Ramadan just finished nah, the holiness still dey for body. So, for now I be imam poundsmaker. Lolzzzzz
pounds baba. grin grin notin do u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by DrCaleb: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
This thread is dull unlike last year's, or is there a phobia for joining the army. Where is Emmanuel4fire?.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
gambudu: pounds baba. grin grin notin do u
Correct my guy.
Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by Adepoju2081: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2014
To all SSC/DSS Applicants It shall be well with us, God will anoint our head for grace, favour, progress,success, breakthrough and above all keep us safe in the month of August. Remember victory is from God alone ®®®®®

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants by poundsmaker(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2014
AS WE ENTER THE NEW MONTH OF AUGUST TODAY FRIDAY, MAY THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH GRANT YOU ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES, WISHES, BLESS AND GUIDE YOU, GIVE YOU ALL GOOD THINGS OF LIFE NOW AND FOREVER. AMIN. HAPPY NEW MONTH AND JUMAT MUBARAQ.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (57) (Reply)

UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.