Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Between President Jonathan And Obasanjo Who Is WINNING The BATTLE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between President Jonathan And Obasanjo Who Is WINNING The BATTLE (582 Views)

APC Chief Opens Up On The Fight Between President Buhari And Atiku / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Buhari With Babagida, Tinubu, And Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between President Jonathan And Obasanjo Who Is WINNING The BATTLE by princewoles: 3:18am On Dec 27, 2013
I often wonder if obasanjo letter is actually getting the Attention it required Or May be JET response silent letter has finally quenched or debunked all negative impressions OBJ letter might have created in the mind of Nigerian against JET administration.
Now let's see what Nigerian thought ARE on nairaland.
Clike Like iF You think Jonathan Response to OBJ letter has made JET to be WINNING the Battle against all odds

1 Like

Re: Between President Jonathan And Obasanjo Who Is WINNING The BATTLE by Localamos(m): 3:58am On Dec 27, 2013
#Yawns#...

On to another thread.
Re: Between President Jonathan And Obasanjo Who Is WINNING The BATTLE by RoyalRoy(m): 4:03am On Dec 27, 2013
No be only JET, Na Aeroplane
Re: Between President Jonathan And Obasanjo Who Is WINNING The BATTLE by BigB11(m): 5:04am On Dec 27, 2013
I'm sorry to say that none of these 2 entities is winning or losing the battle. The real people that are enormously losing by every second are Nigerians; yes, the same silly people that elected or should I say selected Jonathan.
Jonathan is too blind to see what is important, while OBJ has no business battling anyone, I think more than anything else he needs to go home and figure out the best way to straighten things up with all his abandoned children.
I think it is a common sense to know that one has to first be a good father before becoming a great leader. OBJ just like is protege (Jonathan) knows nothing about leading anything.

Please do not let us waste our time focusing on who is winning or losing out of these 2....I think we are better off concentrating more on how to discover better leadership to restructure this damaged system.

(1) (Reply)

Videonews: Osun’s Debt Is Sustainable – Dmo / Oshiomhole, Ogboru And The Shoe-shiner / Is Trevo Business Real ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.