Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? (6072 Views)

Who Wants To Get Married? / Who Wants To Get Married? / Who Wants To 'hook Up' With 'spoilt' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:36pm On Jun 20, 2006
---------------------
!                        ! Thats Afeni 4 U!
!    ~        ~       !
!      cheesy cheesy          !
!                        !
!       (@)           !  
!       ~  ~          !
! -------------------
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:37pm On Jun 20, 2006
nahhhh hotStepper cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by mamaput(f): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2006
I havew seen his pic once.Was it not something like Homo simson you are close to the pic but thats what his son will look like .Bard simson
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2006
It was just a Very LOnggggggg head Mama cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2006
I just bit my tongue Out Of laughing Soo hard cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by eveseh(f): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2006
lol afeni,hope u find one ooooooo
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by bumbaby(f): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2006
I think any girl who really's wants to be Afeni#s girlfriend has to be really BRAVE because based on his posts, I think the kind of things his says are too harsh but he seems like he is friendly sha.
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2006
He Sure Is friendly cheesy kiss
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2006
But Seriously, Afeni iS nuthin we Cant handle, the Only prob Is ''all the gurls are already Occupied'' cheesy So there's none left for Afeni Unless he wouldnt mind Standing in line Or been the back-Up cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by Hotstepper(f): 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2006
I am Anti-Afeni tongue but PRO-AFENI cuz he loves igbos tongue
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:53pm On Jun 20, 2006
make that Igbe men cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by bumbaby(f): 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2006
Ah he likes Igbos, dats good, too bad we are all taken but be reassured we are all looking out for u Afeni
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by jaguda(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2006
If Afeni really want galfriend, make e come our garage for Oshodi under bridge, i go give am one omo lata like dis wey get fine k-leg, half past four eye and still dey partially deaf. make i no forget, d babe dey binu quick quick oh ( gets annoyed easily)

dat na if e still dey look for GF!
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by molluma(f): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2006
talk talk talk, seun needs volunteers.less talkin more volunteering.i wld say a certain young woman whose name starts wit R AND ENDS WITH N fits the bill. but i wont want to be in her bad books so i wont call her name
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by ToyM28(f): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2006
lol. funny thread,

i wld ve volunteered but m sure afeni wld ve stood by d door kickng me 2 get out even b4 i enter his house.
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by diddy4(m): 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2006
jaguda:

If Afeni really want galfriend, make e come our garage for Oshodi under bridge, i go give am one omo lata like this wey get fine k-leg, half past four eye and still dey partially deaf. make i no forget, d babe dey binu quick quick oh ( gets annoyed easily)

that na if e still dey look for GF!

dis is pretty funny. damn u got me rolling. what a girl. hahahahhahaha. lmao
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by 2fine4u(f): 6:19pm On Jun 20, 2006
well Afeni when the girls are all done fighting all over you, you know who your number one is.

on a second thought, Seun me wants to be your own girlfriend  undecided. I heard you don't have any!!! hehehehe

(runs off before he gets angry)  angry
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by mizkay(f): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2006
What Afeni REALLY needs from ANY known/wellknown/unknown/soon-to-be-known chica is to be LAID TO REST  lipsrsealed and I think na Jaguda get am right - dat babe you are talking about, find her for Afeni quick quick o! that way di guy will be well errmmmm, LAID!
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by sweetnini(f): 8:14pm On Jun 20, 2006
lol
MizKay
i still think Rhod and Afeni
so Rhod u got to break up with ur guy and go for Afeni
i see a very bright future for u 2
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by mizkay(f): 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2006
@sweetnini, abi you want to finish poor Rhod? The girl has got a constitutional right to sanity. With Afeni I'm afraid that right goes right out the window and all Nairaland users will have to rally to get Rhod on her feet again. What happened to 'I'm your girl, you're my girl, don't you know that we love you, 'thing? We have to strongly protect our girl from eternal Afeni Damnation sha!
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2006
afeni where's yo pic at
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by sweetnini(f): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2006
@Mizkay funny
but Rhod can take care of herself
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by mizkay(f): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2006
I am sure she can - by the way where she dey? Rhod, O! *calling out frantically* Come defend yourself now,
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by retro(f): 9:23pm On Jun 20, 2006
I'm on his list. Yay.
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by mizkay(f): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2006
@retro - are you? chei! we need firefighters o! Afeni is causing untold havoc here,
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by retro(f): 9:32pm On Jun 20, 2006
mizkay:

@retro - are you? chei! we need firefighters o! Afeni is causing untold havoc here,
I like the havoc.
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by mizkay(f): 9:50pm On Jun 20, 2006
then Afeni is all yours - all the havoc you'll be needing is in that guy, he's up for grabs. na fine thing you don put your candidature up, now now, there shall be no fighting, pushing, shoving, screaming or crying o!
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by retro(f): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2006
mizkay:

then Afeni is all yours - all the havoc you'll be needing is in that guy, he's up for grabs. na fine thing you don put your candidature up, now now, there shall be no fighting, pushing, shoving, screaming or crying o!
I don't want him. Haha.
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by mizkay(f): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2006
sorry - i misunderstood girl,
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by DaHitler(m): 11:02pm On Jun 20, 2006
All right, from what I have read so far, Rhodaly, ToyM28, and Retro have all volunteered. Well, I will wait a little longer before I begin the interview with these ladies (Rhodalyn is a girl? undecided)
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by ToyM28(f): 11:03pm On Jun 20, 2006
Afeni, no id dint. I sadi if i did, u'll just kick me out, so i wldnt volunteer. grin grin
Re: Who Wants To Be Afeni's Girlfriend? by DaHitler(m): 11:05pm On Jun 20, 2006
ToyM28, its already too late. You are already on the list!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rate This Picture Of Seun. / Delta Igbo Lady ( Ika Or Kwale ) Needed For A Serious Relationship / Honest Caring Mind...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.