Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Am Confused,i Need Some Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused,i Need Some Help (1183 Views)

I am no longer confused,I will break off my friendship with her. / Am Confused. I Proposed To Five Pretty Ladies & Three Of Them Accepted. / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused,i Need Some Help by mchileks4luv(f): 10:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
Pls friends N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ inslut.

I had dis friend,he was M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cousin's friend he ask ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ out,but i refuse,until M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cousin had 2 talk 2 me on his behalf,so i agree and we started going out,he is having some financial issues right №Ψ,even M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cousin had 2 confide in ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥,but he didn't had the courage 2tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.so had 2 confront him he finally open up 2me.
Right №Ψ his attitude has change he hardly calls ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ or come arround 2see ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥,even if i try seeing him he wud nt want us 2see. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cousin secretly told ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ 2back off from de relationship bcus M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy's ex is really mean and degerous ,but i don't know if M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ cousin was saying such bcause they had issues.M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ girlfrd said may be because he was facing challanges dat why he was avioding ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ so dat i won't feel bad dat he cud not do anything 4me dis xmas season.but am feeling bad money is nt everything,but he dosent understand dat way.
OR may be he does not love ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ anymore,he want 2go back 2 de Ex i dnt knw if i shd end d relationship,bcus i don't knw if he truly luvs me d way i luv him,his attitude 2me shows he don't luv me anymore.or cud it be dat it was the financial issue,i ended all oder relationship i had,so dat i won't cheat on him.bt he still nt dere 4me now,it hurts me somuch dat he does believe in ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ or trust ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. Am so confused,bt i still luv him.
I want 2 end the relationship.WHY
Because am confuse on what is going on,don't know if it is the finacial issues or he dosent love ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ anymore.

Pls friend what should i do??
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Blackeard(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sorry but I don't understand what the Bleep I just read -_-

2 Likes

Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by pasqal09: 10:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Why not just go and have a chat with him?? How do you expect us to know what he has in mind??
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by redcliff: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Blackeard: Sorry but I don't understand what the Bleep I just read -_-

Lmao! İ2. Btw why do you gehls like the word confront alot. I think its overflogged. Lol
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by redcliff: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
pasqal09: Why not just go and have a chat with him?? How do you expect us to know what he has in mind??

Pls have a chat with him. Not confront him. Lol
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
First of all, am not ur friend. And secondly!!!
You were saying

#just kidding....
Cos I don't understand ur post!!!
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Blackeard(m): 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
redcliff:

Lmao! İ2. Btw why do you gehls like the word confront alot. I think its overflogged. Lol
lmao! I dunno for them o. I think its a "period" thing
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Enegod(m): 10:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
what she said?
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by freda506(f): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
undecided
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Blackeard(m): 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
freda506: undecided
you're confused also right?
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Caracta(f): 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
Throw that blackberry away!

1 Like

Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by cbrass(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
This story can confuse even a king solomon...
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by vizkiz: 11:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
d only sh*t i culd read and understand here z *financial issue* @ Op r u sure u dnt need help wif ur IQ too?? #jst askinq
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Kenistry(m): 12:02am On Dec 28, 2013
cbrass: This story can confuse even a king solomon...
grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Kenistry(m): 12:05am On Dec 28, 2013
Funny & misplaced thread with funny responses...... D beauty of being a Nigerian grin
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2013
@ Op, I dnt think its d financial problem he z aving. Let him go, I dnt think he luvs you. No matter how broke he z, he wouldn't treat you dat way if he trully luvs you. You said, you heard dat he z planning on getting back to his ex. He z already gone miss, jst let him go. I can hint you on how to get over him quickly **if you want**.
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by imsuboi(m): 7:21am On Dec 28, 2013
undecided
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Lady, go and repay the "e" in your keyboard and come and tell the story again.
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by mchileks4luv(f): 8:30am On Dec 28, 2013
sarbest001: @ Op, I dnt think its d financial problem he z aving. Let him go, I dnt think he luvs you. No matter how broke he z, he wouldn't treat you dat way if he trully luvs you. You said, you heard dat he z planning on getting back to his ex. He z already gone miss, jst let him go. I can hint you on how to get over him quickly **if you want**.

Thanks for the advice.i appreciate
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by duni04(m): 8:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Caracta: Throw that blackberry away!
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by GACYAfrica: 9:03am On Dec 28, 2013
Hello poster, it is indeed for the purpose of people in situations like yours that we have the "Global Association of Christian Youth" GACY.
Being in a relationship that grows into a life time partnership needs alot of tolerance and struggle. Most Nigerian ladies believe that the guys are alway not trust worthy, this is really not true because the guys need ladies who will make them loyal and humble. If you say you love someone that word love is more than just what you say with your mouth. In relationship, hearing from outside is not the best, like hearing from your cousin he wants his ex back, Why not ask him yourself. In terms of his financial situation, dont you think its right for a lady who loves her man to also be of assistance when necessary? Ladies are not meant to be thinking of just men taking care of them anymore, you should be able to assist when necessary as well. Doing that is something that humbles a guy. Dont rush into breaking up if you are not sure of the situation on ground.
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Op,modify wat u posted na!d only tin i grab in ur story is dat ur cousin begged 2 u 2 date a guy and u agreed!!!
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by mchileks4luv(f): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2013
GACY.Africa:
Hello poster, it is indeed for the purpose of people in situations like yours that we have the "Global Association of Christian Youth" GACY.
Being in a relationship that grows into a life time partnership needs alot of tolerance and struggle. Most Nigerian ladies believe that the guys are alway not trust worthy, this is really not true because the guys need ladies who will make them loyal and humble. If you say you love someone that word love is more than just what you say with your mouth. In relationship, hearing from outside is not the best, like hearing from your cousin he wants his ex back, Why not ask him yourself. In terms of his financial situation, dont you think its right for a lady who loves her man to also be of assistance when necessary? Ladies are not meant to be thinking of just men taking care of them anymore, you should be able to assist when necessary as well. Doing that is something that humbles a guy. Dont rush into breaking up if you are not sure of the situation on ground.
Thank Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ verymuch.
Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by nekaa(f): 1:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
we av now joined in ur confusion, hope you are happy now?

1 Like

Re: Am Confused,i Need Some Help by frankur(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2017
He might be sincere having said he is broke.
Been broke turns 50% of we guys off even from the one girl we love.
stay low, if his behaviour prolongs after he is bouyant then u will knw he isn't interest in u anylonger

(1) (Reply)

What Hot Ladies Really Want In A Guy (LADIES & GUYS). / The Most Difficult Thing To Understand? / Have I Made Her Sad/angry ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.