Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans (2985 Views)

APC: The Battle Plans Against Saraki / APC VS PDP Battle Of The Hips ukwu: SEE The 32 Finalist For The 2015 Miss UKWU!! / Jonathan Launches First Nigerian-Built Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2013
Even akala and obj are having secret meetings to favour APC. PDP in southwest is just like what APGA is in nigeria- a baby party.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by Longeria(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy: How can you save a dead party in the SW....

The Yorubas have loudly rejected PDP on every inch of our soil....we've tested them before and they failed woefully....right now, the APC governors are giving us semblance of responsible governance.

Yes, PDP is loudly rejected only in nairaland,

Yes, I agree with you.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by ckkris: 10:11am On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

How I wish GEJ and the PDP leaders can confidently boast like this...
The clueless fisherman overcame the fuel subsidy sabotage. He overcame ASUU subversive strike. The perennial industrial sabotage in NEPA is now history. Oh, the famous retardeen also gave Obasanjo a black eye. President Jonathan enters 2014 politically stronger, and ready to convene a National Conference that will help to define Nigeria and Nigerians. Come over to Camp Fisherman, and stop DELUDING yourselves.

4 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by Olugbenger(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2013
undecided
Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by Longeria(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

So in your mind Omisore in Osun or a Fayose in Ekiti can displace a serving APC governor in either of the two states? Wishful thinking from you.
Just as you foolishly believe that combination of empty "cans" buhari, elrufai, tinubu, Tambuwal and Amaechi can displace a sitting president.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 28, 2013
ckkris: The clueless fisherman overcame the fuel subsidy sabotage. He overcame ASUU subversive strike. The perennial industrial sabotage in NEPA is now history. Oh, the famous retardeen also gave Obasanjo a black eye. President Jonathan enters 2014 politically stronger, and ready to convene a National Conference that will help to define Nigeria and Nigerians. Come over to Camp Fisherman, and stop DELUDING yourselves.

Stop dreaming....
Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 28, 2013
Longeria: [s]Just as you foolishly believe that combination of empty "cans" buhari, elrufai, tinubu, Tambuwal and Amaechi can displace a sitting president.[/s]

Hey! Be civil...no bad words...try!

GEJ return to Otuoke is just a matter of time....not beyond May 29th 2015...or it can come earlier...if you get my drift. wink

These GEJ rats are always agitated and extremely nervous as can be seen from their choice of words.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Longeria: Just as you foolishly believe that combination of empty "cans" buhari, elrufai, tinubu, Tambuwal and Amaechi can displace a sitting president.
are u a toddler? Read the handwritting on the wall.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by ratiken(m): 11:10am On Dec 28, 2013
ckkris: The clueless fisherman overcame the fuel subsidy sabotage. He overcame ASUU subversive strike. The perennial industrial sabotage in NEPA is now history. Oh, the famous retardeen also gave Obasanjo a black eye. President Jonathan enters 2014 politically stronger, and ready to convene a National Conference that will help to define Nigeria and Nigerians. Come over to Camp Fisherman, and stop DELUDING yourselves.
I agree with you. GEJ is everything but clueless. He haswon almost every battle waged against him and gaining more sympathy and goodwill in the process. APC has lost lots of goodwill by mingling with IBB, OBJ and Atiku. The coast is clear for 2014.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by ckkris: 11:48am On Dec 28, 2013
rati ken:

APC has lost lots of goodwill by mingling with IBB, OBJ and Atiku. The coast is clear for 2014.

Obasanjo is the cause of most problems in Nigeria since 1976, including collaborating with the CIA, through former US Defense Secretary Robert MacNamara, to find how to reduce Nigerian population. APC just helped relieve President Jonathan a great burden and plague called Obasanjo. If people like Prof Wole Soyinka begin to say what the possess the facts, about Obasanjo, Nigeria will be free very quickly. But its indeed Goodluck to President Jonathan.
Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by ckkris: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

GEJ return to Otuoke is just a matter of time....not beyond May 29th 2015...or it can come earlier...if you get my drift. wink

Then all your brothers that are looting the oil industry will RUN from Eket, Bonny, etc, and return to . . . the most sophisticated people in development, without production
Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by ckkris: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
The dossier on Obasanjo is enormous, and nasty. So it is on Tinubu, Atiku, and most of the PROGRESTHIEVES. President Jonathan was very careful not to expose too many. General Gowon hasn't said a thing. Only General Danjuma spoke, and it ain't cool. Let the campaign start. APC will be chased out of town.

Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by DrOBD(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
aventura: If elections are conducted on nairaland Gej won't finish third but you and I know that elections on ground are a different story altogether.

There is this part of obj's letter that shed light on Jonathan and Tinubu's alliance. In fact it made us realise that the clueless president was the brain behind lagos, ondo, anambra and edo elections. I wonder why no nairalander is saying nothing about it. We are all talking about snipers.
I made a comment last month about the relationship between oshiomhole and anenih when someone from diaspora shouted me down: it was really funny and annoying that someone would tell me what is going on in my Edo state....

Anyway, if wolves could win man u three seasons ago, I bet anything can happen in the game of politics. I hate it when people talk with all authority and confidence on issues like this.
Is Jonathan going back to Aso rock come 2015?

It's only 2015 that can answer the question.

Makes sense
Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by Amanwulu1(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
PDP is out to use their merceneries to upstage tinubu in s/w. Just hope d yorubas wont b too stupid 2 start killing themselves in d ensuing protest bc I see obj style (rigging)coming though it's like d yorubas hv falling in love wit obj.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by cyril10(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
I know it wont be easy, but with a well coordinated plans by the PDP stalwarts, the table can be turned to their favor.

1 Like

Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by ZACHIE: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2014
ZACHIE:
That guy is cemented in Osun.
A thousand simple Gej can do no Jack to him

Na wah ooo
See tides changing.
One Federal Might can change things.
I pray for Aregbe
Re: 2015: Jonathan Launches New Offensive •takes Charge Of PDP Battle Plans by ZACHIE: 12:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
All these predictions are coming through. ....but I oray they don't come true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets First Elected Female Governor / Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) / Nigeria: One Step Away From Another Rwanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.