Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,135 members, 7,829,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) (2991 Views)

Some Quotes From Nnamdi Kanu (director Of Radio Biafra) / Radio Biafra Not Off Air –kanu, Director / Is Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra A Scammmer - Yahoo Boy? Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by xmich(m): 7:49am On Jul 20, 2015

CONTRARY to Federal Government claims that the controversial Radio Biafra has been completely jammed and put off the air, the station was still at the weekend blaring its messages on 102.1 FM band through its Director, Nnamdi Kanu.

The government had through the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Information, Shade Yemi- Esan, disclosed last Tuesday that it had successfully jammed the signals of Radio Biafra.
Kanu, debunking the claim in his message on the radio monitored in Aba, Abia State at about 8pm on Saturday, said nobody can jam or put Radio Biafra off the air, not according to him, in this digital age.

According to him,
“we are live and we are di­ rect, nobody can jam us or put us off the air, not in this digital age. We know that government was doing everything to put us off the air because Radio Biafra has been exposing the corruption going on in high places in the country and the maltreatment of the Biafran people of the South eastern Nigeria, put they can’t succeed.
“You don’t like Radio Biafra because you want us to be like a typical African media outfit, condoning evil, not being able to sanitize their people, not being able to educate them as to how to run a civil society,” he said.

www.ynaija.xyz/2015/07/radio-biafra-not-off-air-kanu-director.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by oismail(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by gboso1ne(m): 7:53am On Jul 20, 2015
no wahala
Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Harryzon(m): 7:54am On Jul 20, 2015
They can't stop us. We're inevitable...keep trying ur best sha, is allow

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Imortal001: 8:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Nnamdi is leading some group of nigerians to the middle of atlantic to sink.. He that have ears let him hear!

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by bingala: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2015
grin cheesy grin grin
Imortal001:
Nnamdi is leading some group of nigerians to the middle of atlantic to sink..
He that have ears let him hear!
heart attack don the grip them.. Yorrrrrrruuuuuuubbbbbbbbaaaaaaaa grin
Imortal001:
heart attack don the grip them.. Yorrrrrrruuuuuuubbbbbbbbaaaaaaaa

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Imortal001: 8:19am On Jul 20, 2015
bingala:
grin cheesy grin ;Dheart attack don the grip them.. Yorrrrrrruuuuuuubbbbbbbbaaaaaaaa ;Dheart attack don the grip them.. Yorrrrrrruuuuuuubbbbbbbbaaaaaaaa
Heart attact? go and read about biafra war and see your grandfather lead a lost battle.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by bingala: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Imortal001:

Heart attact? go and read about biafra war and see your grandfather lead a lost battle.
. we are on a revenge mission... this time around we will crush you people

THE ZOO MUST FALL grin
Imortal001:

. we are on a revenge mission... this time around we will crush you people

THE ZOO MUST FALL

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Cyberthreat: 8:28am On Jul 20, 2015
Imortal001:

so whoz calling for war here??..na all dis yoruba pple dey always put war for dis biafra matter..

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by EasternLion: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
We are crushing the zoo with eziokwu Chineke.

Truth.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2015
Imortal001:
We don't want to stay with people like you anymore is it a crime? We want a country that is yereba free.

9 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by hucienda: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
I'm curious though.

Is it difficult for the FG to block it? It reeks of incompetence on the part of the NBC and other allied bodies. Guess NK would be laughing at their incompetence.

Is it impossible to block it in this digital age whether on FM or AM? Electronic/Electrical scientists, engineers, genuises and aficionados on waves matters et al in the house please help me out here. Educate me.

Safe to say these guys are ontop of this digital war.

As per their quest, only God knows whether the country will remain together or part. If it is His will the country remain together, no one can divide and if it is His will the country divides, no one can force together.

May God's will be done.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by cyprus000: 8:59am On Jul 20, 2015
ekenedegreat:
We don't want to stay with people like you anymore is it a crime? We want a country that is yereba free.
[size=13pt]
The embolded is viod.

I think you are commenting based on ignorance,cos former biafra have other tribes and nationals.

Biafra are free thinker's and freedom fighter's.
anybody who beilve in our course is welcome,whether hausa or yoruba.

We are not tribalist...GO CHECK HISTORY.

Yorubas fought along side biafra during the biafrian war.
this your comment is an insult to their memory.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
The embolded is viod.

I think you are commenting based on ignorance,cos former biafra have other tribes and nationals.

[/size]

hausa are not welcome tongue

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by betty202020(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
The embolded is viod.

o

[/size]

on the contrary Yoruba fought for Nigeria not for Biafra, go and read ur history. till now Yorubas took it upon themselves to fight against Biafra. so I don't know why u came up with this issue.

8 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Can they realy tame this guy
Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by onenaira3: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015

A mere radio station by one guy has more advanced technology than a whole country's government.

Funny enough this same country always chest beating of having the suprieor weapons to defeat Biafra.
Yet they can barely get a radio of the air. What a disgraceful country the zoo is.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Rose2014: 10:34am On Jul 20, 2015
hucienda:
I'm curious though.

Is it difficult for the FG to block it? It reeks of incompetence on the part of the NBC and other allied bodies. Guess NK would be laughing at their incompetence.

Is it impossible to block it in this digital age whether on FM or AM? Electronic/Electrical scientists, engineers, genuises and aficionados on waves matters et al in the house please help me out here. Educate me.

Safe to say these guys are ontop of this digital war.

As per their quest, only God knows whether the country will remain together or part. If it is His will the country remain together, no one can divide and if it is His will the country divides, no one can force together.

May God's will be done.

Amen

I heard FG spent $22million buying off satlink to make the radio go off air but failed.

Instead of using those funds to call for renegotiation of the entity called Nigeria, they've wasted it trying to shut one man up

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Deltagiant: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2015
onenaira3:

A mere radio station by one guy has more advanced technology than a whole country's government.

Funny enough this same country always chest beating of having the suprieor weapons to defeat Biafra.
Yet they can barely get a radio of the air. What a disgraceful country the zoo is.

If they had just kept quiet like GEJ... The problem Nigeria is having about Biafra is that they are still viewing things from the 1960s prism. The war has been fought for them by the world powers and they won. But then, the world order has changed significantly that it would be difficult to recreate the diplomatic, emotional, technological advantage it had over this issue in the 60s. These Biafrans are in huge numbers across the world. Just like in Nigeria, they are visible in their chosen abodes and carreers across the world. They've managed to corner the attention of powerful global media houses like Fox News, NYTimes etc.

Their struggle is gaining global attention even as they are the most populous, largest group of people in the world seeking self determination/independence today, (40M+), a big advantage for them before the world community.

Nigeria should swallow her pride and negotiate not with only Ndigbo but the whole of the lower niger nations. She still has the time.

5 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by cyprus000: 10:47am On Jul 20, 2015
betty202020:
on the contrary Yoruba fought for Nigeria not for Biafra, go and read ur history. till now Yorubas took it upon themselves to fight against Biafra. so I don't know why u came up with this issue.
[size=13pt]
Yes majority of them fought against us. Just lyk wats playing out now.

But you can't take away the fact,that some are pro biafra.
And even fought along side igbos,during biafra war.
My point is that. it will be insult to the memory of those yorubas who laid down their lifes for baifra.

By blacklisting all yoruba.

[/size]
Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by basilo101: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Imortal001:

luk 4 smtin new, we r tired of hearing this one
Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by cyprus000: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Chappie:

hausa are not welcome tongue
[size=13pt]
I understand your sentiments brocheesywink

But stereotyping won't take us anywhere.
they are people up north who are in tone with biafrians.
Especially the christain part. Will you shut your door,cos they are hausas?.

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Imortal001: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2015
basilo101:
luk 4 smtin new, we r tired of hearing this one
So you among the people embacking on a sinking mission?

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
cyprus000:
[size=13pt] I understand your sentiments brocheesywink

But stereotyping won't take us anywhere. they are people up north who are in tone with biafrians. Especially the christain part. Will you shut your door,cos they are hausas?.

[/size]

Christian Hausa are welcome

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by tociano009(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
B

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by cheruv: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
The embolded is viod.

[/size]

The Midwest op was originally planned to be led by nzeogwu before his unfortunate death.if ojukwu had stuck with nwawo instead of changing him later for Pancho,Biafra would've not had those betrayals and also would've conquered Lagos!
Yolobas and Edoids have no place in Biafra!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by cheruv: 12:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
Chappie:

Christian Hausa are welcome
All we need to do is create lands for them where they'd settle under our protection. After extending our borders in the North to river Benue,we'd cross the river and establish Christian communes.this would enable Christian northerners to live under our protection smiley

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
The station is very much off air. This claim goes along way to prove that Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud.

What has been kept secret is that the engineer is under arrest.
Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by shotster50(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Ndi ebele m n'emelu bu ndi nwoke agavu a n'agholi.. Mgbe anya g'asa unu ... o g'adi too late ...mana jisie nu ike
Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by thewarrior72: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
U grin cheesy This type of news gives yurubu people more heart attack

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by EasternLion: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
The station is very much off air. This claim goes along way to prove that Nnamdi Kanu is a fraud.

What has been kept secret is that the engineer is under arrest.

U know when mumu talk u go know.

NBC lied to u to douse fear and tension in wider zoo.

Radio Biafra was not in anyway shut down, they succeeded in buying over the satlink coy, removed us from satellite reach.
But relay stations are working and on air.
Right now the station near me is off, but it will come on by 4pm.

It was on last night in
Aba
PH
Asaba
Owerri
Warri
Sapele
Nkpor

Only Enugu is not working, which will be fixed 2mao when Radio Biafra hooks to new Satellite carrier.

We don't have to lie over this.

NBC cant stop Radio Biafra..... Believe me.

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Not Off Air – Kanu, Director (sunnews) by LegatusGlaber(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
EasternLion:

U know when mumu talk u go know.

NBC lied to u to douse fear and tension in wider zoo.

Radio Biafra was not in anyway shut down, they succeeded in buying over the satlink coy, removed us from satellite reach.
But relay stations are working and on air.
Right now the station near me is off, but it will come on by 4pm.

It was on last night in
Aba
PH
Asaba
Owerri
Warri
Sapele
Nkpor

Only Enugu is not working, which will be fixed 2mao when Radio Biafra hooks to new Satellite carrier.

We don't have to lie over this.

NBC cant stop Radio Biafra..... Believe me.

Pathetic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Probe Jonathan’s Govt Only; Not Obasanjo’s, Others – Presidency / Biafra Chatroom / I Pray Nigeria A.k.a The Zoo Loses Today's Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.