Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Wisdom For The Married,set To Marry And Folks Who Desire To Marry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wisdom For The Married,set To Marry And Folks Who Desire To Marry (522 Views)

See What Happens To Folks Who Leave Their Child For Housemade To Abuse / I Must Marry This Year! From Desire To Desperation ! Please Learn From This / Can I Marry and run a family With A Salary Of 120k per month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom For The Married,set To Marry And Folks Who Desire To Marry by Loveaflame(m): 9:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Marriage is a marathon and not a sprint.

You don't need a speedboat to enjoy it but a canoe.

Don't expect too much from your partner because he is human subject to human frailty.

Look beyond your spouse's weakness and concentrate more on his strenght.We all have weaknesses.

Never relate with your spouse base on what she was or is but on what you want her to become.

Their is no perfect marriage.Stop comparing yours with others.Work on it.

Marriage is really hardwork.Divorce is due to laziness and refusal to work on oneself.

Never you take your spouse for granted.There were a million others but she chose you spend her life with you.

Infidelity is really for cowards who can't manage crisis at home.

When there are crisis,always ask yourself,"WHY DID I MARRY THIS PERSON?".If it's genuine,great.Celebrate such.If fake,look for one genuine reason.

That marriages are collapsing does not mean yours must follow queue.Make a difference.

No marriage in eternity.Make the best out of it now.

What legacy do you want to leave for your kids?Live it before them.

Lastly,without the full control of the Author of Marriage(God),your home may lack divine grace and mercy.
Re: Wisdom For The Married,set To Marry And Folks Who Desire To Marry by sainty2k3(m): 9:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Well said and noted

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Bday To Me / Study Finds Black Fathers Are Active Parents, Despite Stereotypes / Why Women Are So Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.