Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Programming With Android - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming With Android (9975 Views)

Why You Should Start Programming With C. / Support Python Programming With Android Devices :qpython E.t.c / Uh? Learning Programming With Phone?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Programming With Android by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 28, 2013
have you ever wished to be a programmer bt not having a pc discouraged you?
have you been threatened by the low power supply nd ur not to good battery?
if your answers are YES, then you have arrived to the place of solution as I'll be showing you how to program with ur android robot

let's begin
1. QPYTHON
as the name suggests, its an app dat complies and run Python codes on android. it also has an ide nd editor for python codes

2. C4DROID
this is an app that compiles c and c++ codes directly on your android, although it will prompt you to download plugins for it

3. AIDE (ANDROID IDE)
its an app that complies, edit and runs java and c++ on ur android. its also bundled with a mobile android SDK thereby allowing you to build apps directly from your android robot

4. QUICKHTML
its an app 4 HTML on android. it has a virtual environment 4 ur codes and can also store them after you have finish running them

this are the ones I know of but I'll add more if I find any for other languages. feel free to drop ur problems here. pls if you find this as useful, a thank you wouldn't hurt as I used a lot of my time to compile this...... post merry Xmas nd a blissful new year in advance
disclaimer:- pls install at ur own risk, I'll advice that you root your phone and have cwm installed in other to be at the safer side

1 Like

Re: Programming With Android by DONOCSO(m): 9:35am On Dec 28, 2013
Good research, time for us experiment.
Any download link?
Re: Programming With Android by Drniyi4u(m): 9:54am On Dec 28, 2013
d link, pls!
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2013
DONOCSO: Good research, time for us experiment.
Any download link?
all of them are in play store but most are paid so Google is ur surest bet
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 28, 2013
5. APP UI DESIGNER
this app works with aide to design the ui of ur android app. its paid in play store bt u can get a free version from Google. it isn't a standalone app, cus it needs aide nd aide needs it to be able to make a well designed android app

1 Like

Re: Programming With Android by Dhelake: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good Job
Re: Programming With Android by Raypawer(m): 3:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
not forgetting XAMARIN for c# programming language.

It could also b used to create Apps for iOS and Windows Phone.

1 Like

Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Raypawer: not forgetting XAMARIN for c# programming language.

It could also b used to create Apps for iOS and Windows Phone.
i'll research on it and get back to you guys
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
terminal ide is also good.
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Duru_Cee: terminal ide is also good.
wow dat app is amazing.... I'll add it to the list asap
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
6. TERMINAL IDE
seriously! this app changes ur android robot into a computer with c, c++, Java and HTML capability, wat more can a programmer ask for. And to add an icing to the cake, the app is just 40mb and is free on play store and its bundled with an Android development kit....... HAPPY CODING
Re: Programming With Android by wisemania(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Preboy: 6. TERMINAL IDE
seriously! this app changes ur android robot into a computer with c, c++, Java and HTML capability, wat more can a programmer ask for. And to add an icing to the cake, the app is just 40mb and is free on play store and its bundled with an Android development kit....... HAPPY CODING
thanks bro.....
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
7. SAND IDE FOR JAVA
this is an integrated development environment (ide) for java programming, its edits, runs and complies java codes directly on ur android robot

8. SAND IDE FOR WEB PROGRAMMING
I didn't quite look into the app, but I think its for HTML, CSS nd php dudes..... pls my mb don finish Dats y.......
edit; after looking into the app, I realized it supports HTML, JavaScript nd php,and its size is just 870kb

9. HTML PLAY
this app is awesome for web programmers, its codes HTML, CSS, JavaScript and php(I think)...... and also runs ur codes in a virtual environment before you upload them or something like dat
Re: Programming With Android by wisemania(m): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Preboy: 7. SAND IDE FOR JAVA
this is an integrated development environment (ide) for java programming, its edits, runs and complies java codes directly on ur android robot

8. SAND IDE FOR WEB PROGRAMMING
I didn't quite look into the app, but I think its for HTML, CSS nd php dudes..... pls my mb don finish Dats y.......
edit; after looking into the app, I realized it supports HTML, JavaScript nd php,and its size is just 870kb
i just downloaded d sand ide,but the usage is a pain in the neck!...kud u pls explain in details how to get it started...thanks

9. HTML PLAY
this app is awesome for web programmers, its codes HTML, CSS, JavaScript and php(I think)...... and also runs ur codes in a virtual environment before you upload them or something like dat
i coudnt find it on google play...where did u get urs from?
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 31, 2013
link for HTML play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.html.play.lite&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dhtml+play or download from blackmart

for the sand ide, tap option den go to help for a full tutorial of how to use it.......go to package explorer then tap file(at the top right corner of the screen)
Re: Programming With Android by wisemania(m): 9:16am On Dec 31, 2013
Preboy: link for HTML play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.html.play.lite&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dhtml+play or download from blackmart

for the sand ide, tap option den go to help for a full tutorial of how to use it.......go to package explorer then tap file(at the top right corner of the screen)
i already did all zat,but each time i enter a project name,it keeps telling me
"create project failed"....i tire o....dah html play isnt free bro,except for the lite version wc isnt better than it's pro...thanks.happy new year bro....
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 31, 2013
wisemania:
i already did all zat,but each time i keep entering a project name,it kept on tell me
"create project failed"....i tire o....dah html play isnt free bro,except for the lite version wc isnt better than it's pro...thanks.happy new year bro....
am sorry, bt am not into web development..... I'll research on more apps immediately I acquire a data plan....... happy new year to you too
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 31, 2013
my sand ide works fine, screenshots of me creating a project and a php file below

Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 31, 2013
for sand ide
create a project, then tap it(it will now be highlighted with blue), tap file den choose the type of file u wanna create. then name it, tap ur project name again then tap the file u created, it will open code viewer den u can code ur file........ goodluck
Re: Programming With Android by wisemania(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2013
Preboy: for sand ide
create a project, then tap it(it will now be highlighted with blue), tap file den choose the type of file u wanna create. then name it, tap ur project name again then tap the file u created, it will open code viewer den u can code ur file........ goodluck
its funny how easy these things could be,but am still finding it difficult to create a project,its still giving me some error msg each time i tried creating a project..
"create project failed"..or is der somfin am not duin ryt? Or shud i add an xtension to the project name,like ".pro" or somfin?...mayb u shud tell me how to upload a screen shot of my mine here on nairaland d way udid urs....coz i dey vex Ose
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 31, 2013
wisemania:
its funny how easy these things could be,but am still finding it difficult to create a project,its still giving me some error msg each time i tried creating a project..
"create project failed"..or is der somfin am not duin ryt? Or shud i add an xtension to the project name,like ".pro" or somfin?...mayb u shud tell me how to upload a screen shot of my mine here on nairaland d way udid urs....coz i dey vex Ose
try using preboy as ur project name, if it doesn't work, download a new app........ to upload a screenshot, wen u finish typing, tap one of those spaces under the submit button then locate ur screenshot and tap submit...... shikena

Re: Programming With Android by DONOCSO(m): 3:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jejele following...
much thanks to Preboy
Re: Programming With Android by wisemania(m): 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
thanks bro it latter worked,but the javascript file aint functioning except i include it in a html doc...and the alert command aint working aswell,the the previewer isnt executing php codes, it only gives u d platform to type ur php codes....

Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
wisemania: thanks bro it latter worked,but the javascript file aint functioning except i include it in a html doc...and the alert command aint working aswell,the the previewer isnt executing php codes, it only gives u d platform to type ur php codes....
finally! thank God it finally worked, I'll try to get the pro version of HTML play so u guys can add it to sand ide......... mehn data scare!
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
note=> all java programmers using sand side for java should read the help menu....... you will be ask to download a file named rt.jar (49mb), so as to enable ur java codes run successfully

note=> all web programmers, please bear with me as I was unable to acquire the pro version of HTML play, BT I'll research on more apps with HTML, CSS, JavaScript/ jquery and php functionality........ happy coding and a blissful new year in advance

2 Likes

Re: Programming With Android by amexi: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2014
Don't forget ADT. It comes with eclipse and other great tools
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2014
pls fellow programmers, if you know of any app dat is not mention or how to use an app already mentioned (e.g terminal emulator) pls add, as it will help me and other programmers...... God bless you as you help
Re: Programming With Android by DONOCSO(m): 11:30am On Jan 05, 2014
Web Master's HTML Editor
It works fine for html, css, javascript, php, and text editing. It comes with auto code completion, syntax highligting, built in preeview and goes for $4.something on playstore.

#besthtmlapp
Re: Programming With Android by Abdul9025(m): 12:27pm On Jan 05, 2014
What abt us that use bb..suggest any apps for us
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2014
DONOCSO: Web Master's HTML Editor
It works fine for html, css, javascript, php, and text editing. It comes with auto code completion, syntax highligting, built in preeview and goes for $4.something on playstore.

#besthtmlapp
tanks dude, I was about adding it to the list, God will bless you for ur good deed
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2014
Abdul9025: What abt us that use bb..suggest any apps for us
sorry dude, I don't own a BB or have any1 close. and I don't think BB was built on Linux which is a major reason why android supports programing...... pls try getting a laptop even if its a low spec laptop
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
I just downloaded some apps, I'll add them as soon as I'm done testing them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn C++ Programming Language In Few Days / Netbeans Vs Eclipse Vs Jboss / List Of All States With Local Governments In Nigeria In JSON, PHP And SQL Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.