Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. (841 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / How To Get Any Lady Of Your Choice *6 Steps* / When You See An Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by rawswagga(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2013
Dear nairalanders we all face heartbreak and so on..I know time heal but it depend on how you handle it..time can be 2months, a year and 3years so take these steps seriously..
1) Accept the fact that they are gone:The first and most difficult step to getting over an ex is to convince yourself that they’re gone and it’s over.
You can’t be friends with them, because if you stay as friends your feelings will keep growing and you will
End up crying to them one day. You can’t contact them for anything. You can’t check up on them. Accept
That they’re gone, those hugs and kisses are gone, those hang outs are gone, those dates are the past.
It is not at all easy but it is vital that you make yourself understand this. Stop stalking them on their social
Network accounts, delete their number, delete your photos with them. It will hurt now but it is for your own
Good for a better and happier future, always remember why you broke up and help it make you stronger.
2)Don't talk to their Friends:You probably became good friends with their friends and you guys started hanging out together. Stop talking
To them, the more you talk to them, the more your mind will tell you to ask about your ex and how they’re doing
And if they’re seeing anyone now, and it will all end up hurting you and eventually throwing yourself at them again
And being hurt again.
3)You can't be Friends:When I broke up with my ex, we decided to at least stay as friends, BIG MISTAKE! Slowly and surely, we
Started talking about our feelings again, and then it went on and ended up being another breakup which
Hurt a lot more than the last one. You simply can not be friends with your ex because it wasn’t the relationship
You guys were in to begin with, your relationship started with love, and when love is in the mix it just doesn’t
Go away no matter how cool you try being with them, you’ll continue feeling stronger for them and it’ll hurt you
In the end.
4)No contact, on any level:Keep this in mind, if you contact your ex for any reason you’ll slowly want to talk more to them and you’ll get
Interested again. It starts off with a harmless phone call or a text message and it leads to you two talking all
Night and saying how much you miss each other. The part where you two broke up and why suddenly vanishes
And all you can think of is being with them again. So it’s a HUGE no, don’t ever contact them, have no means
To contact them, and if they contact you just simply ignore them because they won’t do it forever. Don’t be
Weak and help yourself get through it.
5)Don't keep anything that reminds you of them:Throw away everything that they gave you, don’t keep anything that makes you think of them and how sweet
They were and how awesome they were because they broke up with you for a reason. And making yourself
Think of the good times will make you forget the bad and make you commit the same mistake again. So
Don’t keep anything that belongs to them or they gave you, it will be extremely hard but it will be worth it.
6)Hang out with family and friends:Now that you’ve told yourself it’s over, stop killing yourself for it and start living your life again. If you have good
Friends, they’ll make sure you get as happy as possible. Your family also understands. Be around positive
People who make you feel good and you’ll be back on your feet in no time! Please kindly follow on twitter @wisper2raw
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by eluquenson(m): 9:29am On Dec 28, 2013
I disagree with your facts, keeping them as a friend comes from the mind , they can be good friends but not intimate, I still get contact my ex gf & the most essential part to me is I shouldn't let them know where I stay.
Moreover, it depends on how you broke the relationship, sometimes you just need to go back to ordinary friends. When I did my wedding, I invited y ex which one of them came, but others still chat with me on a casual level, no intimacy of whatsoever.
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2013
In other words,to get over an ex,we av 2 become enemies wif them abi?? undecided
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by mchileks4luv(f): 9:38am On Dec 28, 2013
At op Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ i think i shd give it a try,but what if u see them always,mostly in church,shd i stop attending church service.
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by candor4(f): 9:40am On Dec 28, 2013
undecided
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by vislabraye(m): 9:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Some people don't know how to remain friends without arousing those emotion. If you are alone with your ex even if U are married, there's tendency of committing....... Something !!
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by rawswagga(m): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Am not saying you should be enemies..I mean at the early stage of breakup..when you have moved on and u are so happy without them then you can be casual friends..no much chating and not much calling..some are not matures anough to be just friends with their ex's..I have one ex that if I truely want to be faithful to my girl I shouldn't talk to her..because if I talk to her jst for two weeks I will fall back inlove with her..it all depend on the memories u share..thanks the twitter handle still remain @wisper2raw
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by EzePromoe: 10:12am On Dec 28, 2013
Date his/her brother/sister if you really wanna spite him/her sad
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by Tayeni(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2013
Mostly true. But some are childish and not practicable. Yyou left out the most important one(bury yourself in your work, business, job or hobby) if you have passion for them as the case maybe. That way, u channel all the excess energy into what adds to you. Life should be a zero sum game. No energy should be wasted. Let ur frustration be your motivation

*lol*i should stop now. im already sounding like all these "motivational speakers" i detest so much....
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by Tayeni(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2013
Eze Promoe: Date his/her brother/sister if you really wanna spite him/her sad
this one works too....like juju. grin
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by EzePromoe: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Tayeni: this one works too....like juju. grin
No, it works like miracle cheesy
Re: 6 Steps To Get Over An Ex..works Like Magic.. by rawswagga(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Lol very funny..how can you date their siblings

(1) (Reply)

SEE What Is Happening To Ladies: "I Must Marry This Year" / Woman Suspected Of Self Servicing In Public On Motorcycle / She Is Miscarriage Prone!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.