Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,742 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji (1212 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / Eagles Will Win Nations Cup, Says Guru Maharaj Ji / Caf Unveil 2014 World Cup Qualifying Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by EngrAbiola: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2013
In what appears to be a dicey pronouncement which many may want to question, the Spiritual Leader of One Love Family, Satguru Maharaj Ji, who against all odds predicted victory for the Super Eagles at last Nation’s Cup has again stirred the hornet’s nest with his prediction that Nigeria will lift the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

He made the comment in his Spiritual Village, Ibadan while speaking with news agents durng an exclusive interview on plans to mark his spiritual birthday on January 1, 2014.

However, his latest prediction was predicated on some conditions. “I have said it and nothing will change it. If the Super Eagles handler, Stephen Keshi, shows more love to Maharaj Ji, the true name of the Almighty. He will lead the team to victory that will shock the world.

“I want him and top shots of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to visit Maharaj Ji Village and let us have a discussion. Let them come and put Maharaj Ji’s power to test. I cannot be here and Nigeria won’t be able to conquer the world.

“I told them before that Eagles will win the Nation’s Cup and so it was. The powers of Chukwujekwukwu will touch the players again and they will have strength to run faster as children of the light than any other team at the tournament. Nigerians should come and avail themselves of the opportunity of the power now.

“Keshi should humble himself more. I foresee the cup coming to Nigeria in 2014. Nigerians should stop doubting because the Living Perfect Master is talking. I think by now government in its own wisdom would have shown appreciation to me for the victory of Eagles at the last Nation’s Cup. They should know that it is only by encouraging me that they receive more,”

Satguru Maharaj Ji said. “Gone are the days when Africans were rated as push over in football. “Today, the black man is leading the world spiritually. That is why I am here as the Messiah of this era. Let the people try the power in Maharaj Ji Village and see if they will not be marveled.

“The players, particularly the goal keeper, should avoid wearing blue jersey which was one of the things that caused initial problems for the team during the Nation’s Cup before an NFF top shot got across to me to intercede. Blue is the colour of mermaid. That is not ideal for any progressive development.

Check the rest Details here http://musbizublog.com/2013/12/eagles-will-win-2014-world-cup-if-guru-maharaj-ji/

Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by badmeat(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2013
The dude is prophetically begging for alms!and why should Keshi bow before u to lift world cup

1 Like

Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by naijanoni(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2013
Wetin dis one dey talk ??.
Messiah kor.
Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by naijanoni(m): 10:17am On Dec 28, 2013
Wetin dis one dey talk ??.
Messiah kor.
Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by maxwellsmith: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2013
There's only one Messiah and there's only one Perfect Master and that's GOD Almighty the King of King and the Lord of Lord......... So park well or swerve sir because u are not GOD!!!

Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by Taiwo20(m): 10:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Get away!
Onisokuso agbalagba!
Agba eleyi o le tolo mehn!
Talking trash
Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by Taiwo20(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2013
Talking like someone begging for Member, donation and relevance

1 Like

Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by bizibrain(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2013
Dis must b d last advice I will NEVER give anyone in other 2 lift wc trophy.It wil b so unethical on both spiritual integrity nd intellectual personel of any NFF members 2 seek a spiritual assit frm d false demonic believe of urs(maraji).

Some 5 years back was d 1st tym I heard about u(gurumaraji) nd, I'm quite positive u arnt God, neither ar u greater dan God.

I believe d God of soccer is capable of elevating super eagle ability nd strenght 2 d level required 2 lift dere first ever wc trophy in nxt year brazil wc finals.

And as 4 2013 afcon trophy, super eagle teamwork ability in d 2nd round was more dan obvious 4 d victory 2 b an offspring of ur magical ruse. U could c wit ur eyes d game is more of teamwork techinque dan spiritual assist.

Mr guru or watever u call urself, pls packwell 4 1 coner, we no nid u 4 super eagle .God of trinity is sufficient 4 ma super eagle.

1 Like

Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by EzePromoe: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Did he bow before you before winning the AFCON?
Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by EngrAbiola: 11:09am On Dec 28, 2013
it's like he is losing congregation.. trying to look for plan B>>>> Octopus Guru maraji Twale

1 Like

Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by cbrass(m): 11:48am On Dec 28, 2013
Has the super eagles ever worn blue jersey
Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by adegwurulez(m): 12:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Engr Abiola:

“Keshi should humble himself more. I foresee the cup coming to Nigeria in 2014. Nigerians should stop doubting because the Living Perfect Master is talking. I think by now government in its own wisdom would have shown appreciation to me for the victory of Eagles at the last Nation’s Cup. They should know that it is only by encouraging me that they receive more,”

Mr.man go straight to the point, You want money shey?? why you maraji no give you money?
Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by Emmysteve(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
LMAO
Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by Krasid(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
wetin consign blue jersey and mermaid
Re: Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup!!! If… –guru Maharaj Ji by striker9(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Na wa o,if he is so sure of himself,let him predict the first player to net and time in 2014 WC.With all his so called power,naija couldn't make it to the second stage in 2010 WC.

(1) (Reply)

UEFA President, Platini Set To Introduce White Card & Increase Substitution To 5 / Arsenal Vs. Manchester United (Today) Sat, Nov. 22. 2014 / Nairalanders Are Sore Losers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.