Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] (42137 Views)

Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed / Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Smily202(m): 3:56am On Dec 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Wat a braggadocious act of bravery from the father lets all thank God as we join Christians in the celebration of Christmas, may we seminally and clinically reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ who peregrinated his incarnation as an exempli gratia of eulogisable self abnegation, mental magnitude, spart an discipline, altruistic effusions, hiero phantic candour and puritanical. , the very qualities that have become a desiderata for our national resurgimento.

Anoda Patrick Obahiagbon in the making.....
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by tellwisdom: 4:11am On Dec 29, 2013
Is the man truly brave?.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Mayor38(m): 4:48am On Dec 29, 2013
emmydaike: This is serious......but the man.4 no.allow the.croc eat the guy leg now

my friend you watch to much of nollywood movie
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by smilelane: 5:06am On Dec 29, 2013
kevoh: When a python attacks, you have about 14 to 15 seconds before you lose consciousness. That na very short time ooo. So you must act sharp sharp. Don't waste time trying to remove the snake's body from the center, it will only encourage it to tighten it's grip around you. Follow these steps :
1. Quickly remove your shirt and wrap it round the python's head.
2. Take a deep breath.
3. Get the python's tail and give it a big bite. Yes a bite! The type of bite that will cut off a large chunk of the tail off.
Na sharply bros python go release it's grip on you.

Why must you remove your cloth to cover the python's head?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by ykken(f): 5:28am On Dec 29, 2013
Love of a father to d son,he can do anything to protect its own.....God bless u man!
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by lepasharon(f): 5:34am On Dec 29, 2013
kevoh: When a python attacks, you have about 14 to 15 seconds before you lose consciousness. That na very short time ooo. So you must act sharp sharp. Don't waste time trying to remove the snake's body from the center, it will only encourage it to tighten it's grip around you. Follow these steps :
1. Quickly remove your shirt and wrap it round the python's head.
2. Take a deep breath.
3. Get the python's tail and give it a big bite. Yes a bite! The type of bite that will cut off a large chunk of the tail off.
Na sharply bros python go release it's grip on you.

How will I remove my shirt when the snake is around me undecided
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by peirson5: 5:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Lyk seriously....?Hail the new superhero!
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by scholes23(m): 5:48am On Dec 29, 2013
AFRICAN SAMSON

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Fidel4sure: 6:12am On Dec 29, 2013
A true father. God bless you for saving the life of your beloved son. Wish them a speedy recovery.

Amen
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by vislabraye(m): 6:13am On Dec 29, 2013
The love of a father. So sad the little boy lost a leg.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Tinyemeka(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2013
cash4nigerians:

What a pitiable dismapisma displayed by a loving dad to a dieing son
What does this one mean?
Who said anything about the boy dying?
It's an unfortunate incident but I believe the man goofed. He should have begun by attacking the animal's eyes first. What was he poking the mouth for? To tickle it?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by goldolu: 6:16am On Dec 29, 2013
emmydaike: This is serious......but the man.4 no.allow the.croc eat the guy leg now
which kind talk be dis? U fit do wetin him do so?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Taiw(m): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2013
smilelane:

Why must you remove your cloth to cover the python's head?
i believe when you bite off d tail, d python will jump off you and wont be able to harm you when you go unconscious since its head is already covered. With pain in its tail, it'll immediately crawl away
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Tinyemeka(m): 6:18am On Dec 29, 2013
lepasharon:

How will I remove my shirt when the snake is around me undecided
Same thing I'd wanted to ask those stupid MANswers people on Sonymax.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by ovim(m): 6:20am On Dec 29, 2013
You are the father of year 2013 good job
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Rikidony(m): 6:25am On Dec 29, 2013
Wat a dad.... Its a pity that the son lost his leg
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Soloter(m): 6:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Jesus did more than this for the entire human race.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by ustadhameed: 6:39am On Dec 29, 2013
Pls help this man and his son,bcs the man really tried for saving his son's life,God will provide the helper for you,bcs all the big man in nigeria were born to keep money not to help poor people even if at the point of dearth they will not help.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by hustla(m): 6:50am On Dec 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Wat a braggadocious act of bravery from the father lets all thank God as we join Christians in the celebration of Christmas, may we seminally and clinically reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ who peregrinated his incarnation as an exempli gratia of eulogisable self abnegation, mental magnitude, spart an discipline, altruistic effusions, hiero phantic candour and puritanical. , the very qualities that have become a desiderata for our national resurgimento.

You don chop today? undecided
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by hustla(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2013
Soloter: Jesus did more than this for the entire human race.

What does Jesus have to do with this Na
You sure say you well ?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by nagoma(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2013
lilian0687: That can never hapen in Nja.

It happens in Nija too. A stranger rushed into blazing fire to save a kid in Nassarawa state recently. It was not a good outcome as the hero died later in hospital. Such heroes do exist - but they are not in government.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by nagoma(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2013
Soloter: Jesus did more than this for the entire human race.
How?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 29, 2013
DONkollione:

u mean like sandwich?? The bite part??

Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! undecided

When d tin dey happen u no go remember wetin ew mean o!
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by hustla(m): 6:52am On Dec 29, 2013
ustadhameed: Pls help this man and his son,bcs the man really tried for saving his son's life,God will provide the helper for you,bcs all the big man in nigeria were born to keep money not to help poor people even if at the point of dearth they will not help.

Nawa ooooooo
Im sure Christians must be well hated in the religion section
Kai! You make other Christians like me seem like hypocrites ...go and look for the website and sow a seed first instead of blaming people who worked hard for their money
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by hustla(m): 6:55am On Dec 29, 2013
Bleszin: Wer d pickshure of d main fight or it neva happend!!! Nd i wil reward d fotographer if alive

Brain dead somebody
undecided
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Carsonv(m): 7:15am On Dec 29, 2013

Please how much this your English cost?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Ijayzbrainz: 7:21am On Dec 29, 2013
That man deserves a medal.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by yaradua4sure(m): 7:25am On Dec 29, 2013
[/color][color=#000000][/color][color=#770077]

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by deleuche(m): 7:29am On Dec 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

10 to 15 seconds with a python? I think not.

First of all, pythons very rarely attack humans and even when they do, it's hard for them to actually overpower an adult except the adult is drunk, ill, disabled or weakened by something else.

Don't forget that people keep pythons as pets..

Plus python venom is poisonously harmless to humans.

But for crocs, it's a different story as their first bite almost always chops off whatever part of the body they grab.

Not quite true. I have seen stories on TV where pythons attack and kill their trainers.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by yaradua4sure(m): 7:31am On Dec 29, 2013
hustla:

Brain dead somebody
undecided
dis man is tried becos am not person that can fight wht crocodile even in nigeria . The man is a brave man
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 29, 2013
cash4nigerians: A Mutoko father dived into a river and fought a crocodile with his bare hands to save the life of his 11-year-old son who had been seized while crossing Nyaitengwa River. Mr Tafadzwa Kachere and his son, Tapiwa (11) were both seriously injured in the battle and were yesterday admitted at Chitungwiza Central Hospital.

[img]http://.com/ads/leg1.jpg[/img]

Tapiwa’s left leg had to be amputated, while his father’s left hand is badly hurt. Mr Kachere, who stays in Katiyo 1 Village under Chief Nyajina, said the crocodile attacked while they were on their way home from his garden.

“When we were coming from the garden, I was walking in front and the boy was following me. After crossing the river, I heard the boy screaming for help and I rushed to rescue him. I could see him struggling to free himself as the crocodile kept on holding on to his leg.

“I took the risk and dived into the water and joined the fight trying to force open the jaws with my hands. I failed to open the crocodile’s mouth and resorted to poking its mouth with reeds while seated on its back. I instructed my son to hold on to the reeds as I continued poking into the crocodile’s mouth until it released the boy,” said Mr Kachere.

But when the reptile freed Tapiwa, it turned on the father.

"I struggled with it until we both got out of the water and I was still on top of it. I poked its eyes several times until it released my injured hand,” he said.

After the attack, the two were taken to Nyadire Hospital for emergency first aid before being moved to Chitungwiza Central Hospital.

Mr Kachere appealed for assistance to buy an artificial limb for his son.

“I appeal to well-wishers for assistance in the purchase of an artificial leg for my son. He still wants to go to school and up to now he still thinks he will get his leg back.

“We lied to him that the leg was temporarily being removed for treatment purposes and I do not know how to break the news to him.”

What a pitiable dismapisma displayed by a loving dad to a dieing son but still, this can only happen in Zimbabwe.

[img]http://1.1.1.3/bmi/www.africanspotlight.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Picture-1334-595x240.png[/img]

source: Here
Lol... mad man... Pitiable abysmal
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by yaradua4sure(m): 7:33am On Dec 29, 2013
yaradua4sure: [/color][color=#000000][/color][color=#770077]
dis is serious matter let serious about it if u hav notin to say just keep prayin for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Unlock Jiofi For Using Other SIM Cards 3G/4G Internet / Remains of an ancient dreadlocked woman Found On The Moon. / Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.