Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] (42154 Views)

Man Carries Crocodile On Okada In Abeokuta! See Pics! / Man Finds A Crocodile Hidden Under His Bed / Crocodile Bites Mans Arm And Performs Death Roll! (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by efilefun(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

jesus saved you from a crocodile?

F00L. gullible foolz.

now I know why it was so easy for the whitemen to conquer and enslave us and our minds. we are so st.upid and gullible.

Thats the TRUTH.

Na so pastor go balance inside jeep with full ac, church members go dey jog follow am 4 back dey shout 4 street.... We no try @all 4 9ja. Anything happen na jesus haba make una let the bros rest hin birthday party wey e just do finish.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by johnstar(m): 9:25am On Dec 29, 2013
brave man
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by boboLIL(m): 9:28am On Dec 29, 2013
this is an epitome of bravery possessed by dis man,,, if na mai dad,, he go liv me run oo,,, wo wan die 4 yhu 4 naija... If ah hear...
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by scarred9jan(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2013
kevoh: When a python attacks, you have about 14 to 15 seconds before you lose consciousness. That na very short time ooo. So you must act sharp sharp. Don't waste time trying to remove the snake's body from the center, it will only encourage it to tighten it's grip around you. Follow these steps :
1. Quickly remove your shirt and wrap it round the python's head.
2. Take a deep breath.
3. Get the python's tail and give it a big bite. Yes a bite! The type of bite that will cut off a large chunk of the tail off.
Na sharply bros python go release it's grip on you.

Noted.. Thanks bro.. Off to the jungle to test run.. But what if I don't have a shirt on?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by nanizle(m): 9:29am On Dec 29, 2013
I thought poking the crocs eyes is recommended in cases like this.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by efilefun(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2013
scarred9jan:

Noted.. Thanks bro.. Off to the jungle to test run.. But what if I don't have a shirt on?

U tear ur skin dash the python... Make sure u come back NL kom gist us ur experience if u survive am...lol
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by ejihand1(m): 9:36am On Dec 29, 2013
Guys! Can you take the same risk for your girlfriend?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by scarred9jan(m): 9:39am On Dec 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

10 to 15 seconds with a python? I think not.

First of all, pythons very rarely attack humans and even when they do, it's hard for them to actually overpower an adult except the adult is drunk, ill, disabled or weakened by something else.

Don't forget that people keep pythons as pets..

Plus python venom is poisonously harmless to humans.

But for crocs, it's a different story as their first bite almost always chops off whatever part of the body they grab.

It is today I know you are really uninformed (it is insulting to say stewpid).. A python's venom harmless to humans?! That's if a python has venom in the first place.. Read, Read, Read and sometimes switch ur channel from supersports to national geo. Like seriously!! The people that keep pythons as pets feed them cos they know what happens when the snake gets hungry. As for ur croc's first bite, it doesn't chop off immediately the part it grabs, the bite only secures its grip on its prey, rolling and drowning the prey does the dirty job. Why the leg was amputated was that the damage was done beyond repair not the croc.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by seangy4konji: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2013
Nat Geo wild things....
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by pbling: 9:52am On Dec 29, 2013
u ll sti shyne jst gat hope
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by PastorOluT(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2013
A father indeed!
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by chikachike86(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2013
emmydaike: This is serious......but the man.4 no.allow the.croc eat the guy leg now
Na wa for some pple's comment though! Guess your brain was on hibernate mode while going through d post? See man wey dey struggle with a croc, and u r hear saying shit. #spitandwalkaway#
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Okijajuju1(m): 9:58am On Dec 29, 2013
scarred9jan:

It is today I know you are really uninformed.. A python's venom harmless to humans?! That's if a python has venoms in the first place.. Read, Read, Read and sometimes switch ur channel from supersports to national geo. Like seriously!!

Well, the point is simply whatever it is that pythons have, venom or bacteria, it is harmless to humans.

Also pythons rarely ever attack humans.

A python cannot kill a grown healthy adult easily.

And thanks Mr. Informed, you just showed how ill mannered you are. So lets assume I made the biggest gaff in the world, the first thing you will run out to say is that I am uninformed. grin Na wah sha, typical beer palour behavior. Thanks mr. Informant, whatever it is you want to inform me about snakes, I prolly am way ahead of you. I used the word venom for the purpose of communication. Pythons and all other constrictors including corn snakes, anacondas, etc all fall into this category. They kill by constricting and not by venom per se. However, they do have a host of bacteria in their mouths that are capable of causing their victims great discomfort including but not limited to salmonella poisoning..

Now on your Croc response mr. Crocodile Dundee, I still stand by what I said. Now if only you spent a little time to read the sentence carefully, you would notice I said "almost always".. Facts about crocs includes that they have the strongest bite force of any creature. Now what do you think the brittle bones of a child would be like under the grip of a locked crocs jaw. That it didn't come off would be because of the tissues and muscles and veins attached.

Please, go learn some manners. I am not the ultimate knowledge in anything in this life and neither are you. Just because you watch animal planet and nat geo does not make you the world most knowledgeable person in animal matters. If you see someone who is saying something utterly not true, be polite and indulge in a respectful conversation.

Imagine if all your teachers had looked at you and called you reta|rded.. This is not a beer palour where such behaivior is entertained.

#Thanks for your information, Mr. Ghetto Professor.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Lordseyad(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Wat a braggadocious act of bravery from the father lets all thank God as we join Christians in the celebration of Christmas, may we seminally and clinically reflect on the quintessential modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ who peregrinated his incarnation as an exempli gratia of eulogisable self abnegation, mental magnitude, spart an discipline, altruistic effusions, hiero phantic candour and puritanical. , the very qualities that have become a desiderata for our national resurgimento.
Illuminate bro..
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by IdomaLikita: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2013
Please, How do I send across my Hustler's Mite towards procuring a Prosthetic Limb for the Lucky Boy!

Any Nigerian Charity Bank Acct I could pay into?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by scarred9jan(m): 10:05am On Dec 29, 2013
naijafresh:

Oga, let me update you I was there watching them.
As soon as the father rescued the boy, he had to deal with the crocodile as you recall it turned on him too.
In order to appease the river gods, he decided to cut off the boys already mangled leg and offer it to the crocodile.

So sorry to disappoint you, that's why he could not save the boys leg.
After all it wasn't his leg and it was just his son he saved.

angry

Are u a comedian? If not, whatever ur doing isn't ur calling.. With some serious touts and was having a bad day but u really did make me smile.. Thanks
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by scarred9jan(m): 10:09am On Dec 29, 2013
Bleszin: Wer d pickshure of d main fight or it neva happend!!! Nd i wil reward d fotographer if alive

If u really are a female, then u are seriously stewpid
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by AbuMikey(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2013

Its so sad. cry

That Man deserves the finest award for Bravery.

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by proxillin(m): 10:15am On Dec 29, 2013
emmydaike: This is serious......but the man.4 no.allow the.croc eat the guy leg now

Have you had an encountered with a crocodile before?

If no,

Repeat after me "I am sick"
Also say "I am a dirt Bag" silently

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Okijajuju1(m): 10:19am On Dec 29, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Its so sad. cry

That Man deserves the finest award for Bravery.

Indeed he does... Going after a croc inside a water where other crocs might prolly also be lurking..

He was quite lucky as well. I doubt I would have had the same level of courage.

I hope his son gets the help he desperately needs.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by tonardo(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2013
i trust my father he will do more than this man.. My father is a brave man too... Bravo man, Goodluck son.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by scarred9jan(m): 10:37am On Dec 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

Well, the point is simply whatever it is that pythons have, venom or bacteria, it is harmless to humans.

And thanks Mr. Informed, you just showed how ill mannered you are. So lets assume I made the biggest gaff in the world, the first thing you will run out to say is that I am uninformed. grin Na wah sha, typical beer palour behavior. Thanks mr. Informant, whatever it is you want to inform me about snakes, I prolly am way ahead of you. I used the word venom for the purpose of communication. Pythons and all other constrictors including corn snakes, anacondas, etc all fall into this category. They kill by constricting and not by venom per se. However, they do have a host of bacteria in their mouths that are capable of causing their victims great discomfort including but not limited to salmonella poisoning..

Now on your Croc response mr. Crocodile Dundee, I still stand by what I said. Now if only you spent a little time to read the sentence carefully, you would notice I said "almost always".. Facts about crocs includes that they have the strongest bite force of any creature. Now what do you think the brittle bones of a child would be like under the grip of a locked crocs jaw. That it didn't come off would be because of the tissues and muscles and veins attached.

Please, go learn some manners. I am not the ultimate knowledge in anything in this life and neither are you. Just because you watch animal planet and nat geo does not make you the world most knowledgeable person in animal matters. If you see someone who is saying something utterly not true, be polite and indulge in a respectful conversation.

Imagine if all your teachers had looked at you and called you reta|rded.. This is not a beer palour where such behaivior is entertained.

I sincerely apologise.. I went too far there.. Pls accept my apologies. My statement was uncalled for. We learn everyday. I was proud there and I failed to consider the reaction of the person involved.. My apologies once again. NB am not insulting by nature, just irritable this morning.. #hangover things. No vex

2 Likes

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Ishilove: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Okija_juju:

So which snakes swallow human beings?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2013
Soloter: Jesus did more than this for the entire human race.

What have you done?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:52am On Dec 29, 2013
iyke926:

What have you has jesus done?
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Ishilove: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2013
scarred9jan:

I sincerely apologise.. I went too far there.. Pls accept my apologies. My statement was uncalled for. We learn everyday. I was proud there and I failed to consider the reaction of the person involved.. My apologies once again. NB am not insulting by nature, just irritable this morning.. #hangover things. No vex
Abajo. Amoti woaran woran. Bebeto fombule. U like to fombul angry

Jes kidding o wink grin cheesy
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Ishilove: 10:57am On Dec 29, 2013
ejihand1: Guys! Can you take the same risk for your girlfriend?
Hell no. But I could do more than that for my family members.
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Prodigalson1(m): 10:57am On Dec 29, 2013
Tinyemeka:
3 times and you still didn't answer the qustion.
Why go for the mouth instead of the eyes?
am sure d man had no clue dat d vulnerable part of d crocodile's body is its eyes. Besides he was probably tensed up then. Put urself in such situation and dnt claim u will act cool,calm n collected
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by MRL1MPoPoTM: 10:58am On Dec 29, 2013
kevoh: When a python attacks, you have about 14 to 15 seconds before you lose consciousness. That na very short time ooo. So you must act sharp sharp. Don't waste time trying to remove the snake's body from the center, it will only encourage it to tighten it's grip around you. Follow these steps :
1. Quickly remove your shirt and wrap it round the python's head.
2. Take a deep breath.
3. Get the python's tail and give it a big bite. Yes a bite! The type of bite that will cut off a large chunk of the tail off.
Na sharply bros python go release it's grip on you.
so u imply that one should hold a live python and chop off its tail with one's buccal cavity?? Impossible It's damn easy when said. even most pple cnt kill a chicken with a knife
Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by Okijajuju1(m): 11:05am On Dec 29, 2013
scarred9jan:

And I also apologize as well bro.. Compliments of the season.

1 Like

Re: Man Fights Crocodile With Bare Hands To Save Son [PHOTO] by BabaEto1: 11:13am On Dec 29, 2013
efilefun:

Na so pastor go balance inside jeep with full ac, church members go dey jog follow am 4 back dey shout 4 street.... We no try @all 4 9ja. Anything happen na jesus haba make una let the bros rest hin birthday party wey e just do finish.

I laff so tey my cup of palmie fall 4ground...lolzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Stray Elephants Found In Kebbi Community / Goat With 2 Heads Delivered In Ilorin (photo) / How To Unlock Jiofi For Using Other SIM Cards 3G/4G Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.