Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,641 members, 7,844,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) (2281 Views)

What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Male Role Models / Must You Have Your Parents As Your Role Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
pickabeau1:
@kulyie while no be goviment open your vag!n@ to pop out the children, they are responsible for thier citizens and that your child is one..
spanking in anger will be dealt with by child protective services grin)

i have finally watched the fashion

i am not spanking them in anger,i am spanking them to pass a message across that destroying stuffs aint cool. I work hard to put those stuffs in place,they didnt come from the blues,i bought them with money.

A childs mind is like a blank a4 paper,it is a prents responsibility to fill their minds with good values.when they do what they did in that picture and you give them a hug and bath them without bringing out cane to do the needful,you have indirectly told them that what they did is nice and tomorrow,they will probably throw stones at the windscreen of someone elses car and i am sure you will say 'they are just kids,they are only playing'

i didnt get pegnant for child services so they are in no place to tell me how to train them up,good enough there is nothing of such here in naija,if there are,under aged kids will not be hawking during school hours,so anyway,away from the digression,i pay the bills,they bear my name so i have the exclusive right to bring them up to my taste.

Meanwhile hope you enjoyed the movie 'fashion'.should i recommend another one to you?
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by pickabeau1: 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
then in that case.. every body has his or her parenting style

Those fashion guruz are bad guys... see as them dey replace models anyhow
I blame the mathur girl... u were pushed to the top very fast and dating the top dog
You think he will leave his wife for you?

You now embarassed the wife in the public... they will spoil your career
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
pickabeau1: just so you know kuly not all oyinbo believe in non-spanking.. some dey spank wella ///

lol, cheesy na spanking be that? cheesy

oyinbos just tap or lightly hit their kids,na cane go do the work for me.

Those days mu mom will buy cane,2 for 20 naira,keep one at the back of the wardrobe in her room and keep the other one at the back of the sitting room door in case any of us misbehaves when visitor is around and they leave
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by pickabeau1: 12:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: lol, cheesy na spanking be that? cheesy

oyinbos just tap or lightly hit their kids,na cane go do the work for me.

Those days mu mom will buy cane,2 for 20 naira,keep one at the back of the wardrobe in her room and keep the other one at the back of the sitting room door in case any of us misbehaves when visitor is around and they leave

no be that tap one.. i dey talk of better spanking like naija own
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2013
pickabeau1: then in that case.. every body has his or her parenting style

Those fashion guruz are bad guys... see as them dey replace models anyhow
I blame the mathur girl... u were pushed to the top very fast and dating the top dog
You think he will leave his wife for you?

You now embarassed the wife in the public... they will spoil your career

of course na.she thought she had gold laced with honey in her down below.those ones just capitalized on her desperation and she used her congo to climb up,though her gay friend helped her too sha..i think because she was intoxicated by her beauty and fame she embarassed the woman,but thank God she got her life back.the irony of everything was that despite the fact that the woman knew she was sleeping with her husband and her forwardness,she still liked her.

Then the funny thing was that the speed at which she got to the top was the speed she crashlanded because she couldnt maintain her fame.she had too many attitude problems.however her dad that was against her she helped her to get up again.very intresting movie and a lesson to those 'desperadoes'

so should i recommend another one to you? 8-)
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
pickabeau1:

no be that tap one.. i dey talk of better spanking like naija own

you mean like abara? cheesy

i have never seen oyinbo giving their kids abara.they are even scared of their kids sef cheesy
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
lorretta u: don't ever hit kids

That being said Mheeeen this is a big temptation.
I'll just flee for some minutes. Cool off and come clean up. But this little ones won't go unpunished. I'll device a good punishment for them later. And they have to understand why they are being punished. To avoid a repeat.
dont ever hit kids.lol,them be super human cheesy why i no go hit them when they misbehave.

It is when you hit kids anyhow,transfer aggression on them because you had a bad day or throw objects at them that i dont subscribe to including forcing them to hawk when they are supposed to be resting or reading i regard as child abuse
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by damiso(f): 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kulyie in this case spanking will be reactive.A knee jerk reaction.Like naijababe said its easier said than done grin grin grin na to leave room scream inside pillow because if na me the kain beating (beating not spanking o) I will want to give the child, there no go be part 2. grin.It just defeats the purpose especially for kids this young. Its the adult who left paint lying around that needs to be corrected more.

Half of the time baseje (destructive child) especially among toddlers is a sign of an inqusitive mind, its left to parents to engage that inquisitiveness.Not saying no discipline cos even babies push boundaries, but in cases like this case the child is just being a child.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
damiso: Kulyie in this case spanking will be reactive.A knee jerk reaction.Like naijababe said its easier said than done grin grin grin na to leave room scream inside pillow because if na me the kain beating (beating not spanking o) I will want to give the child, there no go be part 2. grin.It just defeats the purpose especially for kids this young. Its the adult who left paint lying around that needs to be corrected more.

Half of the time baseje (destructive child) especially among toddlers is a sign of an inqusitive mind, its left to parents to engage that inquisitiveness.Not saying no discipline cos even babies push boundaries, but in cases like this case the child is just being a child.
na kneeling down things them go do or stoop down till i find a solution to their madness
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by taryour(f): 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
My elder son did something similar to this some months back, he went into my store climbed on a stool and took pack of icing sugar,went into the sitting room,sat on the chair and descended on it. Poured it over his body and on the chair,some spilled on the floor.
As soon as I came in and saw him I started laughing cause at that moment I remembered this pix which I had seen somewhere. I just rushed him to the bathroom before soldier ants begin to crawl up his body and into his mouth. Before I finished cleaning d chairs and mopping the floor I had forgotten about beating him. Only punishment was not giving him the cake I baked.

If na my boys do this one na serious gbege oo,I will so beat them,but facing the fact the blame will be on me for being careless in keeping the bucket of paint within their reach. Kids are innocent. Imagine a kid picks a phone worth 50k and above and throws it like he is throwing his ball. Wetin you go do

They are real fun to be with and indeed they are the gift of life.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by pickabeau1: 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
nice one @taryour as laughter helps to see the real thing// they are God's gift and some have not been fortunate to have

The alternative is to spank in anger which is counter productive
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by pickabeau1: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: of course na.she thought she had gold laced with honey in her down below.those ones just capitalized on her desperation and she used her congo to climb up,though her gay friend helped her too sha..i think because she was intoxicated by her beauty and fame she embarassed the woman,but thank God she got her life back.the irony of everything was that despite the fact that the woman knew she was sleeping with her husband and her forwardness,she still liked her.

Then the funny thing was that the speed at which she got to the top was the speed she crashlanded because she couldnt maintain her fame.she had too many attitude problems.however her dad that was against her she helped her to get up again.very intresting movie and a lesson to those 'desperadoes'

so should i recommend another one to you? 8-)

At that level those top women know wats up as they know the man will shine congoes but will come home

You can recommend another one
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: you better cut the crap jide cheesy you know me ri,you see me ri,you know the way to my house?why you con dey form friends since ages or predictable me 8-)

my friend park well o jare

Form wetin, I sabi una? cheesy I don park wella. We shall see then tongue
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ewuro707:

Form wetin, I sabi una? cheesy I don park wella. We shall see then tongue
why you con dey form familiarity,abeg shift o jare,make i see road :p
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
pickabeau1:

At that level those top women know wats up as they know the man will shine congoes but will come home

You can recommend another one
the millions of dollars they are making will not make them tell her the truth na.shebi it was her junky friend that told her the truth and she brushed it aside.at least you saw when the woman was laughing at her out of pity when she was hurriedly signing the papers without reading it thoroghly.anyway watch double wedding.that movie is about some identical twins.one is a career woman,an a list lawyer that has no time for men and relationships,ever busy,always in the office trying to handle cases,her other twin sister is a caterer,they were dating the same man bu they didnt know and the man too didnt know she was a twin.

When the other girl showed up in club,he became paranoid and confused.he asked what was going on that was when 2 of them knew they were dating the same man.it caused a lot of fight among them because taiwo was nt ready to let go of the man for kehinde and kehinde too wasnt ready to leave the man

along the line,the lawyer lady started feeling bad,it was affecting her job.she got promoted though but it was nothing without her twin sister because she had missed thesisterly friendship they both shared.eventually,kehinde gave up the guy for taiwo (taiwo and kehinde is not their name o,i just gave them that.lol.diana and danniella is their names).

The grandma settled their fight tire,them no gree

eventually,lawyer girl married her colleague whileher caterer twin sis married the guy they were fighting over.they married the same day and their grand parents did their wedding again,so making it 3 couples that day

bachelorette is another funny movie.there a bride was to have her wedding and a night before her wedding her friends ( who were her brides maids) were playing with her wedding gown until they tore it,so at night they started running around looking for a tailor who will ammend it.they eventually found one but that one said they should leave the gown and come back 7am tomorrow,the girls said the bride is supposed to be ready by 7am,its not possible,this is an emmergency,we need the gown fixed and gotten,while still negotiating,the woman said the gown needs washing,they said no need and she showed them the lipstick stain that stained the gown while they were wearing it.before then sef,they didnt have money,one of the girls stole money from one of the grooms man who were lodged in the same hotel and were going to the strip club for their own bach eve.all the while the bride was still asleep.unknown to one of the guys whos money was stolen by one of the girls,he called a stripper to do a private lap dance for him,after the stripper performed for him and it was time to pay that was when he discovered they had stolen his money.

Of course the stripper handed him over to the security guys till his friends came to bail him out

while all that was going on,the tailor advised them to get another gown so they all contributed money to get the gown,after they did instead of going straight to the hotel,they were dragging the gown to the strip club.along the line,she was making friends with one of the strippers and while being careless with the gown,the stripper used the tip of the wedding gown to clean her vag !n@ which she didnt know.

Anyway,she left there and had a one night s3x romp with one of the grooms men,still carrying the wedding gown with her and woke up at 7am,day of wedding.

The bride had already woken up andthe make up artists and hair dressers were already doing her hair and make up only for her not to find her wedding gown.the bride became so agitated and said she was going to the church in her pyjamas.eventually sha the brides maid who was with her gown took a taxi and hurriedly blocked her on her way to church,that was how she dressed up,had her wedding and the stoopid m.c went to reveal all the s3xcapades the groom had a day before his wedding,the bride started asking him sebi u said you were aslee.thats the summary,watch the rest.

Am going out now for an event.later.cheers

logging out
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by pickabeau1: 10:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
ok.. will check out bachelorette
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
pickabeau1: ok.. will check out bachelorette
yeah,then check preachers kid too,very intresting.its about a young girl,a preachers only daughter that wanted freedom because her dad always restricted her to church isshh,she was the choir leader,always attended bible school and all.however, she was tired of all that enclosed lifestyle so at 21,she finally left the house.

By then she met one badt guy that took advantage of her naievity and disvirgined her.the guy was a smooth talker with good looks and very suave.anyway she didnt get signed up for the record deal,up on the fact that she was sleeping with the guy,the guy will beat her join,once she leaves the guy the guy will kneel down and beg her with flowers and sweet nothings,she will fall for the guys lies and the trend will continue

infact the guy will sing for her in public and do many sweet things for her.infact,the guy literarilly swept her off her feet,she fell yakata for the guy.

I cant start describing every detail the guy did to her but the summary was the guy extremely took advantage of her too much.that was after he made her fall in love.

Meanwhile the father had told her that if she leaves the house she shouldnt come back,she became like a prodigal daughter that her came back home after receiving so much abuse.i cant remember in detail but i think she aborted for the guy and that was her first experience with men and the outside world.

At the end of the day sha she married the key board guy that used to play key board in her fathers church
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by onegig(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2014
Grab some brush and join them.

Lol.........this kids are hilarious and funny

But i doubt thats paint. More like powder.

1 Like

Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Fostercat(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2014
@mod!I think u shd put this on the front page o.which level naa?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Deal Best With This Issue? / Woman Expecting A Set Of Twins Did A Nude Pregnancy Photoshoot / I Don't Want To Live With My Strict Uncle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.