Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) (2273 Views)

What Becomes Of Kids In Orphanages When They Grow Up? / Male Role Models / Must You Have Your Parents As Your Role Models (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Fostercat(m): 6:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
How will you react when you come in and find your kids in this form?

Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Vallotti: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Take a deep breath. . . count to 10 and FLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the room!
Then call 911 for help. . .FOR MY SAKE!!! kiss
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2013
Beat them stupid.

my cousins kids did something similar when they came to spend the weekend with me.they went to my room,took my make up box,scattered it all over the siting room,took my eye pencil to write abcd on the wal,took my lipstick to colour their faces.thank God they didnt carry their nonsense to the kitchen,carried my shoe and put on top of the table.omo,i beat them o.i didnt spare them.after beating them,i helped them pack their clothes in their bags,put them in my car and bundled them back to their parents.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2013
kulyie: Beat them stupid.

my cousins kids did something similar when they came to spend the weekend with me.they went to my room,took my make up box,scattered it all over the siting room,took my eye pencil to write abcd on the wal,took my lipstick to colour their faces.thank God they didnt carry their nonsense to the kitchen,carried my shoe and put on top of the table.omo,i beat them o.i didnt spare them.after beating them,i helped them pack their clothes in their bags,put them in my car and bundled them back to their parents.
LMAO
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Fostercat(m): 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
@kulyie:lol
Hmmm.I think ur situation was mild.in the case of the pix above,its paint.real paint.TV painted,rug painted,cushing painted.worst of all,the kids painted themselves too,were wud one start the washing from?
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by jumzzy448: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
lol..this is so funny. I will beat them so they don't try it next time.
@kulyie, if they were your kids, where will you bundle them to?
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Dannylux: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
jumzzy448: lol..this is so funny. I will beat them so they don't try it next time.

Her womb..

1 Like

Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by jumzzy448: 5:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dannylux:

Her womb..
lol grin
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
jumzzy448: lol..this is so funny. I will beat them so they don't try it next time.
lol,i will accept my fate noni since i have nowhere to carry them to but chaiii,those kids are naughty men cheesy
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Very easy, I get some Thinners and start work, won't take me more than 2 hrs to clean up.

Then take them out, use pressure wash on them.
Lock them up in their rooms.

Next time, I learn to keep things like this out of their reach.

1 Like

Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by olymurphy(f): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
It's my mood that will determine how I will react
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Dbryan: 8:02pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ehn beta slap go gum 4 d pikin backsyd
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chilli , that floor is hardwood abi na carpet? I swear i no fit scrub this one abeg, ain't doing superwoman for this one, Na mollymaid or dem papa job tufia.

My first reaction would be just cry while I lock them in the storage room in the basement ( loooooooog time out angry) so I can cool off to control any rash reaction ( No hitting )
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ewuro707: Chilli , that floor is hardwood abi na carpet? I swear i no fit scrub this one abeg, ain't doing superwoman for this one, Na mollymaid or dem papa job tufia.

My first reaction would be just cry while I lock them in the storage room in the basement ( loooooooog time out angry) so I can cool off to control any rash reaction ( No hitting )

cheesy, imagine cleaning a dry paint. My problem is not the house but cleaning the ones on their body.
I will quarantine them o. Imagine the little one with pampers sef
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Fostercat(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
See d fine smile on d face of d other one.signifying a job well done.

Personally,am still thinking of wat I ll do,if I find out my kids did this.am so speechless
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
It has better be paint that can be cleaned out oo, otherwise...

Who was supposed to be supervising them sef. That one is in big trouble.

I don't have any business with kids.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by drnoel: 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2013

U get luck. There are some countries police would immedistaely arrest u if they see u beating a kid or ur neighbours will call police immediately they hear u beating ur kids and u must sleep in the cell. If u are lucky children´s department won´t know about it but if they find out na stress for u cos they would visit u the next day and if u not give enof reason they would start talking about taking criminal charges against u.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
drnoel:
U get luck. There are some countries police would immedistaely arrest u of they see u beating a kid or ur neighbours will call police immediately they hear u beating ur kids and u must sleep in the cell. If u are lucky children´s department won´t know about it but if they find out na stress for u cos they would visit u the next day and of u not give enof reason they would start talking about taking criminal charges against u.
na naija i dey and here in naija,them no dey spoil kids rotten.any kid that does that and is not canned properly,the parents are spoiling him and tomorrow he will do something disastrous worse than that because you didnt discipline him.

Me i no dey for pampering kids spoilt.them cane me wella and i go cane my kids for here.na government help me open my vag1na when i dey make them,abi na the government help me carry them for my womb,abi na the government help me pay their school fees,na the government pay for my antenatal,abi na the government help me push for labour room,when i dey birth them.

Na government go tell me how to train my kids.so that tomorrow,he go go break car or burn house.no wonder all this kids in civilized countries only know how to cuss,throw tantrums,eat choclate,watch t.v and play games from morning to night,them no know nothing pass that

talo lomo oshi.shiiiooorrr.i go beat am well to my satisfaction.i dont want my kids turning to baseje in future.na from small like this e dey start.

If at all i wan travel back there,i go wait and make sure they are over 18 or 19 before i take them there,by then,i will have raised them to my taste and instilled necessary values in them,oshinle pako

1 Like

Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Fostercat(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2013
kulyie: na naija i dey and here in naija,them no dey spoil kids rotten.any kid that does that and is not canned properly,the parents are spoiling him and tomorrow he will do something disastrous worse than that because you didnt discipline him.

Me i no dey for pampering kids spoilt.them cane me wella and i go cane my kids for here.na government help me open my vag1na when i dey make them,abi na the government help me carry them for my womb,abi na the government help me pay their school fees,na the government pay for my antenatal,abi na the government help me push for labour room,when i dey birth them.

Na government go tell me how to train my kids.so that tomorrow,he go go break car or burn house.no wonder all this kids in civilized countries only know how to cuss,throw tantrums,eat choclate,watch t.v and play games from morning to night,them no know nothing pass that

talo lomo oshi.shiiiooorrr.i go beat am well to my satisfaction.i dont want my kids turning to baseje in future.na from small like this e dey start.

If at all i wan travel back there,i go wait and make sure they are over 18 or 19 before i take them there,by then,i will have raised them to my taste and instilled necessary values in them,oshinle pako
On point...
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 31, 2013
Leave Kulyie alone Abeg. Na her type they do mama bear when they eventually have kids grin

Shoo I dey watch
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by greatgod2012(f): 2:11am On Dec 31, 2013
@op, why is that paint put at the kids' reach?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Fostercat(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2013
greatgod2012: @op, why is that paint put at the kids' reach?

JAMB question...lol
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nwulia(f): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2013

beating them won't solve anything,what if they r ur own kids,u will beat them n bundled them to their grandparents,pls treat other kids as if they r urs,what u should concern u r self abt is them nt to hv swallowed it or eaten it with bread as butter.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by damiso(f): 9:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Kulyie at points like this you would just be weak and scared that they have not ingested some of it.If you beat them at this point its out of anger and defeats the purpose of correction.

If na my kids lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But like said these are toddlers or preschoolers how did paint get within their reach?.All paint in our house is either binned or kept in loft and they can never reach the key.I understand sha that these children (having a toddler and preschooler myself) can rummage the house and all but that's why child proofing is important. To me they are just being kids (my son poured garri on the floor and wanted to be counting the grains cry) so its left to the adult in charge to put harmful stuff out of their reach.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Won't put this past my stealthily mischievous soon to be 4yr old son. I will just take a deep breath and close door while I scream into a pillow or something.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by coogar: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Foster cat: How will you react when you come in and find your kids in this form?

wash them up, call handymen to do the cleaning. kids would be kids....parents should keep such containers away from their kids. beating them won't undo their actions. i naturally love naughty kids though so this is no biggie.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by ypepe: 11:52am On Dec 31, 2013
If there will be anything like beating, it will be to the one that kept that paint or whatever within their reach.
The kids were just having fun!

Last three weeks my baby emptied a big sachet of powdered milk on his body. I snapped him 4 cleaning him up and everybody blamed me for keeping it within his reach. Looked like ojuju calabar. All white.

Kulyie, I learnt d hard way that beating doesn't correct a child.
I wish we will look for alternatives than beating. Oyibos rnt silly.They r steps ahead of us yet they don't encourage beating.
Our mentality is crude. And we will continue to be so until we start doing d right thing.
Or do u think that aside beating, there is no other way to correct children?

In a way it is even beneficial to d adult. If u r able to maintain ur calm when u c an erring child by not immediately pouncing on d hapless fellow, u r undergoing endurance programme, learning how to manage anger and also act b4 u think. Majority of us folks lack that.
Child training is psychological.

1 Like

Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2013
Ewuro707: Leave Kulyie alone Abeg. Na her type they do mama bear when they eventually have kids grin

Shoo I dey watch
you better cut the crap jide cheesy you know me ri,you see me ri,you know the way to my house?why you con dey form friends since ages or predictable me 8-)

my friend park well o jare
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
don't ever hit kids

That being said Mheeeen this is a big temptation.
I'll just flee for some minutes. Cool off and come clean up. But this little ones won't go unpunished. I'll device a good punishment for them later. And they have to understand why they are being punished. To avoid a repeat.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by pickabeau1: 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
@kulyie while no be goviment open your vag!n@ to pop out the children, they are responsible for thier citizens and that your child is one..
spanking in anger will be dealt with by child protective services grin)

i have finally watched the fashion

kulyie: na naija i dey and here in naija,them no dey spoil kids rotten.any kid that does that and is not canned properly,the parents are spoiling him and tomorrow he will do something disastrous worse than that because you didnt discipline him.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nwulia: beating them won't solve anything,what if they r ur own kids,u will beat them n bundled them to their grandparents,pls treat other kids as if they r urs,what u should concern u r self abt is them nt to hv swallowed it or eaten it with bread as butter.
there are some oyinbo school of thought i dont subscribe to or buy,e.g the way they pamper kids rotten.there is nothing like discipline.lately my mom and i were jisting about kids and she told me when i was 6 years old, after i closed from school my mom took me to her office and asked me to wait there since there was no one to stay with me at home and her househelp said she wants to go back to her village and all

so she left the office to attend a meeting.by the time she came back,i had used her office tipex to paint my nails and even stained my school uniform.she said i was trying to mimick her because thats how she paints her nails in my presence at home.of course when we got home she beat me.since that day she noticed i sit still and put my hands where it belongs,especially when we go out.

Didnt that work.all this pampering of kids and refusing to discipline them when necessary is why we have rude,unruly,obess and dysfunctional kids everywhere especially in civilized nations.beating a child id not crude

moreover the bible supports canning- spare the rod and spoil the child.i dont know about others o but i wont spare the rod.mom never spared the rod on me and some of the marks are still on my back.
Re: The Best Role Models For Your Kids In The New Year(pix) by pickabeau1: 12:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
just so you know kuly not all oyinbo believe in non-spanking.. some dey spank wella ///

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend / Please Help ! My Dad Curses A Me And My Siblings A Lot / Why Are Nigerians So Judgemental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.