Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Prayers And Curses - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayers And Curses (2636 Views)

Karma And Curses / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / Prophet TB Joshua Curses Zimbabweans For Spreading Lies Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prayers And Curses by JeSoul(f): 5:47pm On Aug 05, 2008
rampant:

yes sweetheart i did kiss kiss kiss

u want to judge me as usual?
hehe Rampant I think you hurt his feelings. . . grin cool
Re: Prayers And Curses by onyinye2(f): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2008
Huxley stop trying to dodge and answer the questions of my previous post.
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 5:50pm On Aug 05, 2008
what are the question. Sorry I have been dipping in and out and might have missed it.
Re: Prayers And Curses by rampant(f): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2008
JeSoul:

hehe Rampant I think you hurt his feelings. . .  grin  cool

did i ? sad grin grin grin

abeg huxley deserve am joooo,the guy wahala don too much,i never see man wey stubborn like am before,we need to eradicate am comot for this forum grin grin grin

where is huxley my sweetheart sef?
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Prayers And Curses by onyinye2(f): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2008
huxley:

what are the question. Sorry I have been dipping in and out and might have missed it.

onyinye2:

You are dodging mayne. Since you call yourself an atheist not a lost soul, instead of making your questions(judgments) on Christians, go and question(judge) the Muslims, the Buddhist, the Hindus,the Jehovah Witnesses, the Mormons, the Jews. Are that not religions too?
These questions.
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 5:54pm On Aug 05, 2008
No you did not hurt my feeling. You just showed just how immoral you guys are. And that is what surprised me, given your claims of love and moral rectitude.
Re: Prayers And Curses by rampant(f): 5:56pm On Aug 05, 2008
huxley:

No you did not hurt my feeling. You just showed just how immoral you guys are.  And that is what surprised me, given your claims of love and moral rectitude.

i talk am,judgemental as usual,Mr perfect,huxley d man wt no sin,make we hear word joooo angry
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 5:59pm On Aug 05, 2008
onyinye2:

These questions.

You are dodging mayne. Since you call yourself an atheist not a lost soul, instead of making your questions(judgments) on Christians, go and question(judge) the Muslims, the Buddhist, the Hindus,the Jehovah Witnesses, the Mormons, the Jews. Are that not religions too?

If that would put your minds at rest, then rest assured that all forms of supernaturalism and superstitious thinking is a target of my criticism. But I have got to start somewhere and where I have already got a sitting audience which happens to be here on Nairaland.

That is not to say I favour these other religions. I find no merit in any of them.
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 6:02pm On Aug 05, 2008
rampant:

i talk am,judgemental as usual,Mr perfect,huxley d man wt no sin,make we hear word joooo angry

Absolutely, You got it. I have got no sin. In my worldview, i have no concept of sin. But that does not mean I am pefect. I have got my own fault which I work at everyday at eliminating. I set myself high moral standards, not based on any "holy" books.
Re: Prayers And Curses by onyinye2(f): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2008
huxley:

Absolutely, You got it. I have got no sin. In my worldview, i have no concept of sin. But that does not mean I am pefect. I have got my own fault which I work at everyday at eliminating. I set myself high moral standards, not based on any "holy" books.
So are you calling yourself a Saint?
Re: Prayers And Curses by JeSoul(f): 6:03pm On Aug 05, 2008
rampant:

did i ? sad grin grin grin

abeg huxley deserve am joooo,the guy wahala don too much,i never see man wey stubborn like am before,we need to eradicate am comot for this forum grin grin grin

where is huxley my sweetheart sef?
kiss kiss kiss kiss

nor call am sweetheart oh, you don forget say he's married?  wink huxley I will not let you forget this lie

huxley:

No you did not hurt my feeling. You just showed just how immoral you guys are. And that is what surprised me, given your claims of love and moral rectitude.
 Ask Jesus how "immoral" He was when He turned over the tables of the traders in the temple and drove them out with a whip . . . people like you are beyond the reach of "love", you need a whip!
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2008
JeSoul:

nor call am sweetheart oh, you don forget say he's married? wink huxley I will not let you forget this lie
Ask Jesus how "immoral" He was when He turned over the tables of the traders in the temple and drove them out with a whip . . . people like you are beyond the reach of "love", you need a whip!

hahahahahah looolllooolllooollllllllllllllooooooooooooooool smileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Prayers And Curses by Gamine(f): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2008
Huxley laffed shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prayers And Curses by JeSoul(f): 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2008
Gamine:

ROTFLOL grin cheesy
Re: Prayers And Curses by rampant(f): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2008
JeSoul:

nor call am sweetheart oh, you don forget say he's married?  wink huxley I will not let you forget this lie

no mind huxley,i no know wetin him they use lie do  grin grin grin grin grin him say him never marry  grin grin

jesoul wetin consain me,i call almost everybody on this forum that,lie lie huxley is no exception kiss

naaa whipping wont do him anything,i wonder why otokoto has stopped using people for rituals  angry,i for like introduce huxley to am grin grin
Re: Prayers And Curses by onyinye2(f): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2008
Gamine you are so mean !!!!!!cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2008
you guys are so funi
Re: Prayers And Curses by rampant(f): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2008
Gamine:

ROTFLMSGBO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy OH GAWD DIS GAMINE WONT KILL ME
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2008
rampant, question for you.

What is your job and do you enjoy working at your job?
Re: Prayers And Curses by JeSoul(f): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
Gamine:

grin  he doesn't even know how to laugh . . . I mean which kin laff be dis? "loooollll ooooolllllooool"   grin cool
huxley:

hahahahahah looolllooolllooollllllllllllllooooooooooooooool smileysmileysmileysmiley

rampant:

no mind huxley,i no know wetin him they use lie do  grin grin grin grin grin him say him never marry  grin grin

jesoul wetin consain me,i call almost everybody on this forum that,lie lie huxley is no exception kiss

naaa whipping wont do him anything,i wonder why otokoto has stopped using people for rituals  angry,i for like introduce huxley to am grin grin
 Looks like his new name is "lie lie huxley" smiley  and I bet huxley doesn't "believe" in rituals too cheesy. Abi na lie huxley?
Re: Prayers And Curses by rampant(f): 6:26pm On Aug 05, 2008
huxley:

rampant,  question for you.

What is your job and do you enjoy working at your job?

my job is trying to draw huxley to chris

and yes i enjoy doing it wink
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 6:28pm On Aug 05, 2008
rampant:

my job is trying to draw huxley to chrits

and yes i enjoy doing it wink

Abeg-oh, go fine new job. Tis one e hard plenty and e look like say you no enjoy am sef
Re: Prayers And Curses by rampant(f): 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2008
huxley:

Abeg-oh, go fine new job.  Tis one e hard plenty and e look like say you no enjoy am sef

no worry.let me worry about dat

huxley i fit ask u question? wink just one
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 6:31pm On Aug 05, 2008
Come to think of it, you cannot say I lied. The best you can say is that I have been inconsistent or economical with the actuality.

I supplied you with all the info about me which you have not cross-check with the real facts. So you cannot say I lied, which I did not.
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2008
rampant:

no worry.let me worry about that

huxley i fit ask u question? wink just one

go ahead.
Re: Prayers And Curses by rampant(f): 6:32pm On Aug 05, 2008
oya talk true,u don marry abi?y u come lie sef?abi aint u proud of ya wife? wink
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 6:35pm On Aug 05, 2008
rampant:

oya talk true,u don marry abi?y u come lie sef?abi aint u proud of ya wife? wink

Na teh questions tis? Why you wan know nah? Tas my private business, no bi so?
Re: Prayers And Curses by rampant(f): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2008
huxley:

Na the questions tis?  Why you wan know nah?  Tas my private business, no bi so?

abeg make i hear word,y u come lie for beginning?u for talk say na private business

wetin private for saying u don marry instead of lying?
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 6:39pm On Aug 05, 2008
rampant:

abeg make i hear word,y u come lie for beginning?u for talk say na private business

wetin private for saying u don marry instead of lying?

How you know sey I lied? You tell you? How you check the facts? supposing I di make wahala, how you go know?
Re: Prayers And Curses by rampant(f): 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2008
na u know,no be u tell sm people say u don marry wt your id Tpaine  grin grin

but lie no good ooooooo

anyways i was just asking because im still wondering how a woman will live wt an atheist in a house? undecided
Re: Prayers And Curses by onyinye2(f): 6:42pm On Aug 05, 2008
rampant:

anyways i was just asking because im still wondering how a woman will live wt an atheist in a house
? undecided
You took the words right out of my mouth? He says he has no sin so i just wonder how a person can live around that?
Re: Prayers And Curses by huxley(m): 6:44pm On Aug 05, 2008
rampant:

na u know,no be u tell sm people say u don marry wt your id Tpaine grin grin

but lie no good ooooooo

anyways i was just asking because im still wondering how a woman will live wt an atheist in a house? undecided

Ok, truth be told - I never said I was married although that may have been implied when I used the word "my partner". I may have used the word "wife" but that was not meant to mislead. I meant it in the common law sense of the word.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homosexuality And Christainity: What Is Your Position? / Is The Bible Outdated And Irrelevant? / Free Spell That Will Bring You Good Luck No Side Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.