Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Karma And Curses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Karma And Curses (9931 Views)

Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians / Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Karma And Curses by theunusualmoon(m): 9:02am On Aug 25, 2015
When you hear people say life is a b**ch,at times,they are unwittingly referring to Karma.
Karma is simply the idea that one reaps what one sows.If you betray a friend who has been honest with you for sometime,you"ll most certainly be stabbed in the back by someone you trust sooner or later in a more painful fashion.
So the big question is: What force ensures Karma lives up to its responsibilities?
Much respect to my atheist friends and their opinion on GOD but I would like to know where they stand on... Karma! Does the average atheist believe in Karma?
How about Curses?
Curses most times come from people perceived to be vindictive and are doled out on people who are believed to deserve them.It will be pretence shrouded in dishonesty if we refuse to believe in the potency of curses.The history of curses can be traced to many ancient books and cultures but truth is they seem to come naturally for those that deploy them as arsenal.Furthermore, those on the receiving end of this oral venom seem to attract the prophecy meted out "on" them by their punisher like a magnet.
So the next question therefore is : what force ensures curses come to fruition? To put succintly, how does a spoken word from the mouth of someone spring into life in the life of another?
.....@weah96,reyginus,folykaze,dapo777,gatiano,plaetton,jonnydon22,mynd et al.
Re: Karma And Curses by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Karma like the science says for every action there is an equal and opposite re-action. In the general sense, Karma is cause and effect. That is science which holds very little knowledge about what Karma is. The best view is spirituality be it Hinduism, Buddhism or Orishism. This is where determinism and predestination comes in. I dont think there is a particular force that determines what becomes a person. Everything in the universe is inter-connected, and every action will always cause effect back.

As par curse, there are two sides of it. It is real and not real. This depend on the angle from which we look at it. Curse is somehow like manipulatively implanting of negative psychological impression in one's psyche. If this could be successfully done, it will effect ones' life. Now Curse is a spoken word and it work only when it is placed rightfully.

Let me start with a spoken word. Words are singularly the most powerful force available to humanity. It driven energy and power with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate and to humble. It is a general belief that the world of someone is created by words and can be dstroyed by words. Words influence your thinking and reinforce concepts within the psyche.

"Handle them carefully, for words have more power than atom bombs."-Pearl Strachan

if curse is a spoken word, it is real that it does can affect one life.

On the second thought, there is a spiritual way of devising a curse to be effective. This I cant really say it is fact because I have not experienced it.

This is my share
Re: Karma And Curses by Weah96: 5:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
One look at Africa and you'll realize that karma is random and unorganized. We have a political hegemony in Nigeria, for instance, and karma doesn't do a single thing about the criminals or their kids. Or their grandkids.

Maybe it's conscience based and most people have contrasting views of morality.

1 Like

Re: Karma And Curses by johnydon22(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
Karma thingy is like; i cut your hands and then say "Well you deserve it maybe you must have cut another person's hands sometime ago" and by doing so i have also attracted the law of karma because someone else will also cut mine..

That will only result in an infinite chain of reactions and retaliation .... That has never been the case...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma And Curses by gatiano(m): 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Just because I took banana from the fridge(Father considered it stole) and I hid the banana peels behind the fridge, My Father beat the veins out off my behind. When I grew a lil older, I told him to reflect(with respect though) how He lashed my behind because of a simple banana and other times chocolates. Were they not for children I asked.
He gave me a beautiful smile like to say "time is just the difference".
I had My own Son now. We Men have this thing of keeping food in the fridge for the next day, that particular food is all We think about all day only to get back home to meet an empty cold plate in the fridge, almost all the time. And when I finally got mad like a bull, All family member ganged up against me for my own food and right, and My Father said, "do you remember the banana and the banana peels behind the fridge"? with exact the same beautiful smile of years ago "time is just the difference". It hurts like hell.

For all those who feel that they would just give their lives to jesus christ before death, They can give it 1 million trillion times, karma is a fvcking bastard We can't outrun.

1 Like

Re: Karma And Curses by theunusualmoon(m): 9:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
How about curses? Almost everyone on this thread has been quiet about that.
Re: Karma And Curses by johnydon22(m): 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
theunusualmoon:
I don't believe in that
Re: Karma And Curses by dalaman: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
theunusualmoon:

Curses? Do they work? I know a lot of people that were cursed by their parents but are doing very well, their siblings that were not cursed died young or are living miserable lives, while those that were cursed by the parents are doing very well. Africa and the world in general shows that karma is just random and disorganized, it doesn't function as it's proponents assert that is if there is anything like karma.
Re: Karma And Curses by gatiano(m): 9:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
For every wrongdoing or even mistake, there is a curse. Eating meat on a regular will curse/cause me sickness eventually overtime.

For every rigteousness, there is a blessing. If I don't touch blood, and i don't eat vegetables that are laboratory grown, and I watch the ammonia and nitrogen content of my intake and other unwanted chemicals, I can never be cursed with death until I physical die. I will live long until I die with good health, that is a blessing.
Re: Karma And Curses by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Currently I believe in karma. I see the universe as an interconnected network, whatever each one of us do, the effect will invariably affect us and those around us, one way or the other.
I do believe in curses. I dare you to curse me, that I won't pass my upcoming exam. grin Go on do it. Lets see how that works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma And Curses by keenn: 8:10am On Aug 26, 2015
If I study so well for an example, it is most likely expected I would make a pass; if I smoke without season, it is most likely I will get diseases related to nicotine abuse; if I cultivate corn, it is certain 3months after I will harvest corn cobs...if that is karma then I agree.

but if the notion of karma includes me receiving reward for what I did in past as regards interaction with humans or handling of goods/properties (this excludes a friend assisting because I once assisted or a family/nonfamily member being grateful in kind/material for being good to them in the past) most especially, and that this reward must come from person not related/connected to the person I caused effect to/on...then I do not agree.

It is very simple, if we all know that karma(as explained in second paragraph) exist with absolute certainty, don't we all think earth would have been a paradise.

Actions/events/incidents befalls all human irrespective of personality, religious belief, faith, past deeds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Karma And Curses by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
It is complicated. While I'm yet to see a reason to hold Karma responsible for what happens in response to actions I will not easily dismiss it. To me, Karma is just a mental construct, a normal reaction of relationships, but now, modified to accommodate the response of a spirit action.

Someone said something about a student studying hard and passing the exams and I think I see in that light. I don't see as spiritual. At least at this point. If I kick my leg on a stone I bruise and bleed. If I go late for an event I suffer the consequences. That's my myopic knowledge of it.

But then I've read the Buddhists' and Hinduists article on the matter. I won't dismiss their claims because I am yet to fully understand or experience it from their perspective. I've read about a man who killed a soldier who helped his family only for the soldier to return as his son. After exhausting his father's money, he(the soldier) revealed himself and passed.

The world is too complicated. I'm yet to see a reason to accept such a Karma but I'm open to an experience.
The same thing with curses. If there is really spirituality then their is a threshold from which the one laying the curse will operate before the curse is realized. I don't really know how it works. Just speculating on what is possible. The world is too complicated. Though I don't believe the word of any human can affect me. I may be wrong. The world is complicated.
Re: Karma And Curses by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2015
dalaman:

Curses? Do they work? I know a lot of people that were cursed by their parents but are doing very well, their siblings that were not cursed died young or are living miserable lives, while those that were cursed by the parents are doing very well. Africa and the world in general shows that karma is just random and disorganized, it doesn't function as it's proponents assert that is if there is anything like karma.

Oga cut the crap.

Every action attracts equal and opposite reaction. . .that is karma and should not necessary be organised as you want.

What do you mean by doing well? Is it by flying round the globe in private jet?
Re: Karma And Curses by dalaman: 11:11am On Aug 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Oga cut the crap.

Every action attracts equal and opposite reaction. . .that is karma and should not necessary be organised as you want.

What do you mean by doing well? Is it by flying round the globe in private jet?

Who are you to tell me what karma is? That is your own definition of karma. According to most people karma refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where the intent or actions on an individual influences the future of that individual. That has shown not to be true in many cases. For example they claim that of you cheat people and become rich, someone will also cheat you in the future or you'll lose your wealth mysteriously because ot was ill gotten. The reality we see around jas shown that not to be true.

As for doing well I mean doing better than those that were not cursed. I have a friend whose mum cursed him saying he will never do well in this life. Right now he is the only one that is rich and comfortable among all his siblings . In fact he is the only one that is married among all of them with kids. His elder ones are all poor , underemployed or unemployed. His elder brother died at the age of 37 mysteriously, this is just a single one. We can take a look at Israel. Do you know the amount of curses the Arabs pour out on them daily? All over the middle east the last 10 days of Ramadan is used as a special session of pouring out courses of doom on the nation of Israel by their Arab neighbors from 1948 till date but Israel remains the most developed nation in the entire middle east. More developed than the Arab neighbors that keep cursing them year in year out. They have achieved all these living on a desert land without any oil while the others all have oil.
Curses don't work. If it does we can test it right now using me. I'll offer my self as a lab rat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma And Curses by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:42am On Aug 26, 2015
dalaman:

Who are you to tell me what karma is? That is your own definition of karma. According to most people karma refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where the intent or actions on an individual influences the future of that individual. That has shown not to be true in many cases. For example they claim that of you cheat people and become rich, someone will also cheat you in the future or you'll lose your wealth mysteriously because ot was ill gotten. The reality we see around jas shown that not to be true.

You are repeating what I said and adding some silly mumbo jumbo as flavour. Anyway you dont need to agree with me but you cannot run away from the truth I speak.

Karma is cause and effect which is action over equal and opposite reaction. Simple as ABC. The example you add is crap. . . .

In Albert Einstein's voice, If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

dalaman:

As for doing well I mean doing better than those that were not cursed. I have a friend whose mum cursed him saying he will never do well in this life. Right now he is the only one that is rich and comfortable among all his siblings . In fact he is the only one that is married among all of them with kids. His elder ones are all poor , underemployed or unemployed. His elder brother died at the age of 37 mysteriously, this is just a single one. We can take a look at Israel. Do you know the amount of curses the Arabs pour out on them daily? All over the middle east the last 10 days of Ramadan is used as a special session of pouring out courses of doom on the nation of Israel by their Arab neighbors from 1948 till date but Israel remains the most developed nation in the entire middle east. More developed than the Arab neighbors that keep cursing them year in year out. They have achieved all these living on a desert land without any oil while the others all have oil.
Curses don't work. If it does we can test it right now using me. I'll offer my self as a lab rat.

Another rabble rouser.

Where did I say curse work?

The point I am making is that parents cannot out from their heart cause a child. Those that do it dont mean it but do it only to scare a child away.

And it seem all you got in your head is that curse stops one from succeding. Do you measure a successful life with the fleet of cars one own and the value of wealth? I dont know you are a kid. Tar!
Re: Karma And Curses by dalaman: 11:54am On Aug 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

You are repeating what I said and adding some silly mumbo jumbo as flavour. Anyway you dont need to agree with me but you cannot run away from the truth I speak.

Karma is cause and effect which is action over equal and opposite reaction. Simple as ABC. The example you add is crap. . . .

You are giving me your own definition of Karma which is actually not what it represents, but your own concocted ideas. Karma in the classical sense is cause and effect where where the intent or actions on an individual influences the future of that individual. That is what karma is and that is what the OP is talking about not your semantics.

Another rabble rouser.

Where did I say curse work?

The point I am making is that parents cannot out from their heart cause a child. Those that do it dont mean it but do it only to scare a child away.

Another thrash talk, many parents kill their children daily so what do you mean by parents are only cursing their kids only to scare them? A lot of parents curse their kids with the intention of them meeting doom in their life, my friend's mum did same to him. You are only but one individual and I consider it as foolishness on your part for claiming to speak for all parents or claiming to know their intentions. The statement you have made is categorically false because many parents curse their kids, disown them and have nothing to do with them. Many harm and kill their kids.

And it seem all you got in your head is that curse stops one from succeeding. Do you measure a successful life with the fleet of cars one own and the value of wealth? I dont know you are a kid. Tar!

And what do curses do? Make people succeed in life? grin grin. How do you measure success? Is it not by excelling in what you do? Yes sucess is measured by the money you have and the fleets of cars you own, that is why the Forbes magazine releases the list of the most successful business people annually, and it is based purely on how much billions of dollars they have. You can create your own alternative reality which pretends that money has nothing to do with success but this reality we live in says it is a lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma And Curses by gatiano(m): 12:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
of what use is for to have all the money, cars and castle but secretly has a showcase of pills in the closet? Success is not measured by riches, it is measured by character towards situations, conditions, things, people among several other things.

Karma happens all the time to all of us, The only thing is that we are most of the time not conscious about what is going on around us and definitely do not know what happened in the past.

Everything is round and circle or spherical. Everything starts with a thought which materializes into existence but before all that is also a purpose. Once you send out a thought through your own DNA, who do you think the thought is going to come back to? It is to those with your DNA information, who are very closely related to you. Thought is a quantity. The more focus we have on a particular thought, the more that thought materializes. How many thoughts did you have yesterday?
Karma is embroided in the deeds that materializes through thoughts and purpose.
dalaman:

You are giving me your own definition of Karma which is actually not what it represents, but your own concocted ideas. Karma in the classical sense is cause and effect where where the intent or actions on an individual influences the future of that individual. That is what karma is and that is what the OP is talking about not your semantics.

Another thrash talk, many parents kill their children daily so what do you mean by parents cursing their kids only to harm them? A lot of parents curse their kids with the intention of them meeting doom in their life. You are only but one individual and I consider it as foolishness on your part for claiming to speak for all parents or know their intentions. The statement you have made is categorically false because many parents curse their kids, disown them and have nothing to do with them.

And what do curses do? Make people succeed in life? grin grin. How do you measure success? Is it not by excelling in what you do? Yes sucess is measured by the money you have and the fleets of cars you own, that is why the Forbes magazine releases the list of the most successful business people annually, and it is based purely on how much billions of dollars they have. You can create your own alternative reality which pretends that money has nothing to do with success but this reality we live in says it is a lie.
Re: Karma And Curses by dalaman: 12:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
of what use is for to have all the money, cars and castle but secretly has a showcase of pills in the closet? Success is not measured by riches, it is measured by character towards situations, conditions, things, people among several other things.

Karma happens all the time to all of us, The only thing is that we are most of the time not conscious about what is going on around us and definitely do not know what happened in the past.

Everything is round and circle or spherical. Everything starts with a thought which materializes into existence but before all that is also a purpose. Once you send out a thought through your own DNA, who do you think the thought is going to come back to? It is to those with your DNA information, who are very closely related to you. Thought is a quantity. The more focus we have on a particular thought, the more that thought materializes. How many thoughts did you have yesterday?
Karma is embroided in the deeds that materializes through thoughts and purpose.

Success is measured by riches together with other things. To claim that success is not measured by riches is to deny reality. Why are the richest nations considered to be the most successful nations? Why are nations like Malawi, Chad, Niger and Burma not considered as successful nations?
Re: Karma And Curses by gatiano(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Do not confuse illusion with reality.
Japan is a rich country, but they have hidden what radiation poison is causing to them, You don't want to go deep into ukraine, belarus , russia and many parts of european countries where they are dieing silently and covering their delusion with ulter ego. American are complaining about leakage of chemical waste and radioactive waste into their drinking water. Do you consider all these riches as wealth and success without health and future?

Yes, I agree with you when it comes to nations of Black people as compare with other nations. That is simply due to the fact that The Black nations lack knowledge of self which they have forgotten(they are really an ancient people but not backwards).

On the otherhand, all other nation have the knowledge of themselves and also about 1% knowledge of who the Black people are. wealth is measured infact simply by Character.

dalaman:

Success is measured by riches together with other things. To claim that success is not measured by riches is to deny reality. Why are the richest nations considered to be the most successful nations? Why are nations like Malawi, Chad, Niger and Burma not considered as successful nations?

1 Like

Re: Karma And Curses by dalaman: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
Japan is a rich country, but they have hidden what radiation poison is causing to them, You don't want to go deep into ukraine, belarus , russia and many parts of european countries where they are dieing silently and covering their delusion with ulter ego. American are complaining about leakage of chemical waste and radioactive waste into their drinking water. Do you consider all these riches as wealth and success without health and future?

Yes, I agree with you when it comes to nations of Black people as compare with other nations. That is simply due to the fact that The Black nations lack knowledge of self which they have forgotten(they are really an ancient people but not backwards).

On the otherhand, all other nation have the knowledge of themselves and also about 1% knowledge of who the Black people are. wealth is measured infact simply by Character.

Japan has one of the highest life expectancy in the world. Russia, Ukraine etc are much more successful than Burundi, Malawi, Chad and Niger. I really don't know what to make of the rest of your commentary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma And Curses by adexsimply(m): 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:

Sorry bro, this lacks coherence. Are you by any chance trolling ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma And Curses by dalaman: 12:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
adexsimply:

Sorry bro, this lacks coherence. Are you by any chance trolling ?

grin grin
Re: Karma And Curses by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
dalaman:

You are giving me your own definition of Karma which is actually not what it represents, but your own concocted ideas.
Karma in the classical sense is cause and effect where where the intent or actions on an individual influences the future of that individual. That is what karma is and that is what the OP is talking about not your semantics.

Cause and effect you agree on that with me.

Influence on person future.. . .this is what you are clinging on. But do you ask yourself how an effective repel or reaction can happen immediately afetr the cause? Effect or reaction happens in future either in the next minute or hour or year or centuries.

The Law of Cause & Effect states that absolutely everything happens for a reason. This reason lies in the past while the effect is the present which is future when viewed from the past.

I dont know why you cant understand this simple logic.

dalaman:

Another thrash talk, many parents kill their children daily so what do you mean by parents are only cursing their kids only to scare them? A lot of parents curse their kids with the intention of them meeting doom in their life, my friend's mum did same to him. You are only but one individual and I consider it as foolishness on your part for claiming to speak for all parents or to know their intentions. The statement you have made is categorically false because many parents curse their kids, disown them and have nothing to do with them. Many kill their kids.

Parents that curse their kids do such out of anger and not with the intention to kill them. Or maybe you take harshful scolding for cursing.

Did your friend parents bring their sons outside and started cursing them like, my children, you wont make it in life. Shouting loudly that the youngest shall be greater than you? When did they say their children wont succeed. In Jesus name you wont live long? Did they say that? You should quite lying because you want to gain a point.

I have parent and have a kid too. My parents could curse me and later in the day change tone. This is my personal experience and not that of another friend family. I have personally asked my mum why she cursed me and I found out from her it was because I caused troubles to her. At the end, she will call me in and bless me. This shows it is not from her heart.

African woman fit shout, yes I know that. They may say this and and that will kill you but they dont mean it.

dalaman:

Success is all about making money? I repeat you are a kid.

1 Like

Re: Karma And Curses by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
dalaman:

Lol @ the bold.

Even gatiano get sense more than I think than you do.

No offense pls.
Re: Karma And Curses by gatiano(m): 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice knuckle punch, receive mine well with happiness when I throw.
FOLYKAZE:

Lol @ the bold.

No offense pls.
Re: Karma And Curses by dalaman: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Cause and effect you agree on that with me.

Influence on person future.. . .this is what you are clinging on. But do you ask yourself how an effective repel or reaction can happen immediately afetr the cause? Effect or reaction happens in future either in the next minute or hour or year or centuries.

The Law of Cause & Effect states that absolutely everything happens for a reason. This reason lies in the past while the effect is the present which is future when viewed from the past.

I dont know why you cant understand this simple logic.

You are just giving your own definition that has nothing to do with what the OP is all about. Here is the OP

theunusualmoon:
When you hear people say life is a b**ch,at times,they are unwittingly referring to Karma.
Karma is simply the idea that one reaps what one sows.If you betray a friend who has been honest with you for sometime,you"ll most certainly be stabbed in the back by someone you trust sooner or later in a more painful fashion.
So the big question is: What force ensures Karma lives up to its responsibilities
?

That is what the OP is all about. From wikipedia

Karma (Sanskrit: कर्म; IPA: [ˈkərmə] ( listen); Pali: kamma) means action, work or deed;[1] it also refers to the spiritual principle of cause and effect where intent and actions of an individual (cause) influence the future of that individual (effect).[2] Good intent and good deed contribute to good karma and future happiness, while bad intent and bad deed contribute to bad karma and future suffering.[3][4] Karma is closely associated with the idea of rebirth in some schools of Asian religions.[5] In these schools, karma in the present affects one's future in the current life, as well as the nature and quality of future lives - or, one's saṃsāra.

This is the traditional Karma the OP is talking about. I don't have time satisfying or agreeing with your own opinions that have nothing to do with the topic we are discussing.

Parents that curse their kids do such out of anger and not with the intention to kill them. Or maybe you take harshful scolding for cursing.

Did your friend parents bring their sons outside and started cursing them like, my children, you wont make it in life. Shouting loudly that the youngest shall be greater than you? When did they say their children wont succeed. In Jesus name you wont live long? Did they say that? You should quite lying because you want to gain a point.

It seems you don't know what you are saying, may parents kill and harm their kids, so what are you saying about parents cursing their kids to scare them? Who are you to know the intention of all parents? Stop acting a fool please. My friends mum disowned him in my presence and rained curses on him saying he will never amount to anything good in this life, she said he is doomed and will end up in the streets, she even removed her clothes and used her boobies to swear on him in public. she drove him out of her house and they don't speak to each other till today. What the hell are you saying? Many parents curse their kids, some kill and harm their kids, to deny that reality is to be a liar.

I have parent and have a kid too. My parents could curse me and later in the day change tone. This is my personal experience and not that of another friend family. I have personally asked my mum why she cursed me and I found out from her it was because I caused troubles to her. At the end, she will call me in and bless me. This shows it is not from her heart.

Your parents are not all parents, they are not a standard for anything, they are just your parents. Many parents kill their kids, so quit talking thrash.

African woman fit shout, yes I know that. They may say this and and that will kill you but they dont mean it.

Many parents in Africa kill their kids. Some cause them harm and disfigure them permanently, other curse their kids with then intention that they never see good in their lives and disown them. These things happen, so quitting talking thrash and using your your self or your family as a standard that does not exist. I read about a guy in Zaria Kaduna state that wanted to kill his son for converting to christianity just yesterday.

Success is all about making money? I repeat you are a kid.

Who said success is all about making money? Money is regarded as success to deny that is to deny reality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karma And Curses by dalaman: 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Lol @ the bold.

No offense pls.

Do you deny that success is partly measured by riches? Is wealth not considered as being successful?
Re: Karma And Curses by gatiano(m): 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Japan and most of those countries that you call rich have their normal life expectancy because they know who and what their body and organs is made up off.

Black people on the other hand strife to want to live like every other person beside his/her own person, This is the ONLY thing that kills us at 45 or less, Blackman/Blackwoman 90 years is not old atall.
Our health system is bad not because of bad or corrupt government or not because we studied bad, in fact, we studied best and our government are illitrates in the science and mathematics of corruption.
We only study medicine using the other races definition and idea. It is very much unlike us, We are a different people entirely. racism not intended.

Talking about successful and rich countries, do you the quantity of fluorine in their water? yet it is good for them, and very bad for you as a black person, the same with a fluorine essense light(fluorecent), Do you know fluorine is the most poisonous substance on the face of this planet? Do you know that food is the live source of every living thing, and in order for it to function efficiently socially, economically, scientifically, mathematically etc, It has to take that food which suit it perfectly and in perfect quantity?

Black people wants to be rich, wealthy, healthy, reach good old age. We must live according to what our body wants.

So Japan life expectancy is long because yours is short due to the fact that you are living other than yourself. (not you, Your life should not be short)

dalaman:

Japan has one of the highest life expectancy in the world. Russia, Ukraine etc are much more successful than Burundi, Malawi, Chad and Niger. I really don't know what to make of the rest of your commentary.

1 Like

Re: Karma And Curses by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
Nice knuckle punch, receive mine well with happiness when I throw.

I no get body for punch o. Lol

truth is I dont see riches as a measure for successful life.

Is there an amount I want to make which others have not made or wont make? Even if I gets my hand on my desire, I still feel not fulfilled or empty.

I want inner peace. Not money which will bring more troubles
Re: Karma And Curses by FOLYKAZE(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
dalaman:

Do you deny that success is partly measured by riches? Is wealth not considered as being successful?

After attaining wealth, there will still be something you want to chase. Power, fame and lot more. This does not equate a successful life.

1 Like

Re: Karma And Curses by dalaman: 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
gatiano:
Japan and most of those countries that you call rich have their normal life expectancy because they know who and what their body and organs is made up off.

Black people on the other hand strife to want to live like every other person beside his/her own person, This is the ONLY thing that kills us at 45 or less, Blackman/Blackwoman 90 years is not old atall.
Our health system is bad not because of bad or corrupt government or not because we studied bad, in fact, we studied best and our government are illitrates in the science and mathematics of corruption.
We only study medicine using the other races definition and idea. It is very much unlike us, We are a different people entirely. racism not intended.

Talking about successful and rich countries, do you the quantity of fluorine in their water? yet it is good for them, and very bad for you as a black person, the same with a fluorine essense light(fluorecent), Do you know fluorine is the most poisonous substance on the face of this planet? Do you know that food is the live source of every living thing, and in order for it to function efficiently socially, economically, scientifically, mathematically etc, It has to take that food which suit it perfectly and in perfect quantity?

Black people wants to be rich, wealthy, healthy, reach good old age. We must live according to what our body wants.

So Japan life expectancy is long because yours is short due to the fact that you are living other than yourself. (not you, Your life should not be short)

grin grin
Re: Karma And Curses by dalaman: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

After attaining wealth, there will still be something you want to chase. Power, fame and lot more. This does not equate a successful life.

Human wants are insatiable. But to claim that wealth has nothing to do with success is to deny reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Invest Your First Fruits By Charles Awuzie / Coverless Lebanese Girls Burning #ISIS Flags… / How To Stump An Atheist...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.