Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele (4482 Views)

Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 / Falana Faults Jonathan’s May 28 Handover Date / Jonathan May Concede Defeat Soon - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by alaoeri: 7:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: For me the most important prophecies are that GEJ will continue his transformation agenda beyond 2015 and that there'll be stability in power supply in 2015/2016.

Even though I expect reasonably stable power supply in 2014, I say Amen to these 2 prophecies.

All well meaning Nigerians also say Amen!

APC e-warriors can "GO AND DIE"
Why can't u also say amen to the prophecy that your oga's wife may die next year?

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2013
alaoeri:
Why can't u also say amen to the prophecy that your oga's wife may die next year?
That is your interpretation of the prophecy as an evil person. This was what he said "he also has to beprayerful and watchful so he doesn’t lose his wife, the First Lady of the country". The prophecy asked for prayers for the first lady and we'll continue to pray for the first lady, our president and our country.

1 Like

Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by sagaciousblog: 9:39am On Dec 29, 2013
*unzip his trousers, pisses on prophecies and waka away *
Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by nerodenero: 10:38am On Dec 29, 2013
Dont we have other pastors doing the prophesy thing!!!Why must it always be yoruba pastors seeing the future.I tire for this trend.Quite frankly,the country is sick and we need cure.If prayer is the cure,so be it.
Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by bishop4APC: 10:47am On Dec 29, 2013
When did speculations turn to prophecies?.....This man must be high on holy weed and kainkain.
Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: For me the most important prophecies are that GEJ will continue his transformation agenda beyond 2015 and that there'll be stability in power supply in 2015/2016.

Even though I expect reasonably stable power supply in 2014, I say Amen to these 2 prophecies.

Don't mind them false prophets, that was how earlier this year they where spewing all sorts of doom in the name of prophesy, but rather the economy keep waxing ,check every nuks and cranny you go u see people erecting new structures, alot of businesses flourished these year, there were no significant fuel scarcity this yr, food supply where stable courtesy of the agricultural transformation, bokoharam insurgency has been reduced to minimal of which even in some developed countries it's very difficult to archieve. Now 2014 looks promising with the on going tranfornation in the power sector, new roads, new seaports, policies etc. Let us rally and support the FG, instead of having this mentia of what will the govt do for us lets think of what we can do for the country.
Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by simpleseyi: 2:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
If Dame imPatience Jonathan the Jesus-on-earth dies again for the second time, when will she resurrect and where will she die? Recall that she resurrected after about a week the last time she died in Germany. Will she resurrect after about a month or a year? Will she die in London hospital or Indian hospital or in babalawo or juju man's house?

I have started prayer and fasting. Our beloved first lady shall not die but live to see the glory of the Lord. AMEN
Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
God does not say things He is not sure of, this guy is just a liar and stating probabilities.
Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by joe4christ(m): 5:44pm On Dec 29, 2013

You aint got shame. You should cover your face in shame...
Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by israel007: 6:57am On Dec 30, 2013
[size=18pt]These are NOT prophecies.

Just EXPECTATIONS based on current happening.
[/size]
Re: Prophecies For 2014: "Patience Jonathan May Die" – Primate Ayodele by Josab4life: 11:53am On Dec 30, 2013
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Says Biafra Is Only Igbos :p / Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. / Photos: Inside Africa's Richest Man Dangote's $30m Abuja Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.