Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. (4490 Views)

Lere Olayinka Is Guilty Of Forgery:here's The Original Denial Letter By Zenith / Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted / DSS Arrests Azubuike Ihejirika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2015
The Amiable Amnesty International has concluded an instigation into the alleged war crimes by the Nigerian army and the CiC (Culprit in Chief) is Azubike Ihejirika.

Whether he directly killed anyone or not, he was in charge.

You will recall that the owners of Nigeria had declared the military action against Boko Haram as declaration of war against the North. Thus every action taken to curb the menace of Boko haram was viewed from that angle.
It was a South verse North problem. no, an Igbo verses North problem.
The Commander In Chief was from the South South, the Army Chief was also from the South East. As a matter of fact, they are brothers.

Recall that when Ihejirika was in charge that Boko Haram was wrestled to a stand still. There was a clamour from the leaders of the North for his removal. As soon as he was removed, Boko Haram came back with full force.

"Stop Killing Boko Haram Members" was the statement from the mouth of the current President.

His concern was not the innocent people Boko Haram was killing.
the concern of the Northern leaders was not the atrocities Boko Haram was killing.
Amnesty International was and still blind to the genocide being carried out by Boko Haram.

They accused Igbos of being behind Boko haram.They said it is a revenge of the genocide for the Biafran war.
After accusing us behind behind Boko Haram, they turned around and said fight against Boko Haram is "war against the north"

To them, Ihejirika is guilty. Igbos are guilty.
He dared to step on the their toes.
He is already guilty before he is charged to court.

His crime is not about what he did, but who he is.
Who dares to charge a Nigerian General to court for war crimes?

Are the likes of OBJ, Gowon, Buhari, Danjuma and all the perpetrators of the genocide of 1966-70 not to free and moving about?
OBJ raised down Odi and Zakibiam, but who dares to ask for his head?

Amnesty International is deaf an dumb when it comes to such.

Ihejirika will be humiliated for fighting for Nigeria. He will be humiliated and nothing will happen.
We are not barbarians or primitive, so we cannot start killing innocent people in protest.

We can only "chest beat" on social medias, rant on Local News Papers and Ihejirika will go the way of Ironsi.

On the other hand, I blame Jonathan for his lack of understanding of Nigeria.

If I were in his shoes, I would make sure that only the indigenes North East in the Nigerian Army were are sent to that place.
it is either they fight and defend their lands or watch their homes burn to ashes.

For the records, I call the bluff of those behind this silly persecution.
To hell with them and to hell with amnesty international.

Whether Ihejirika is tried and fried or not, they have inspired us to continue our quest for Biafra.
I pity Igbos who believe in Nigeria.

With the vision of an eagle, we are warning that Nigeria has nothing to offer us but Rivers of blood.
The Circle of Blood will continue until we do the needful.

He that have ears, let him hear.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by Mutuwa(m): 7:52am On Jun 05, 2015
Hmmn..

2 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by emyphil: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2015
He is a Biafran it is normal coz we are not Nigeria .but have ihejirika for once think about Biafra as his hope. When he was there he forget his people
Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by porshuch: 8:05am On Jun 05, 2015
why all this? Amnesty international why all this?hmmmmm, you guys don't want us to enjoy the little peace Jona gave us, pls don't instigate what will cause crisis between south-east and north.

1 Like

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by kettykings: 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Either way the outlook doesn't favor nigeria an arrest of Ihejirika will most probably lead to an insurgent group from the South-east emerging which will wage an unrelenting attack on military formations in the east burning looting and destruction of barracks and offices, this could lead to a wider scale confrontation as buhari mobilises and igbo intelligentsia from all parts of the globe mobilise. Buhari will end up further wasting his 8 years fighting a well motivated funded separatists group with detailed security information and very modernised ogbunigwe.

Nigeria army will end up being brutally humiliated as this group might get support from MEND and other neutral groups. Anyway like I suggested this arrest will be good for the north but will be the end of the military.

Buhari should concentrate on bokoharam and let sleeping dogs lie.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2015
I predicted this when the amnesty report broke, the "our son" people will come and tell is how amnesty international hates biafra.

The yoruba and hausas on the list are also from Biafra

11 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
kettykings:
Either way the outlook doesn't favor nigeria an arrest of Ihejirika will most probably lead to an insurgent group from the South-east emerging which will wage an unrelenting attack on military formations in the east burning looting and destruction of barracks and offices, this could lead to a wider scale confrontation as buhari mobilises and igbo intelligentsia from all parts of the globe mobilise. Buhari will end up further wasting his 8 years fighting a well motivated funded separatists group with detailed security information and very modernised ogbunigwe.

Nigeria army will end up being brutally humiliated as this group might get support from MEND and other neutral groups. Anyway like I suggested this arrest will be good for the north but will be the end of the military.

Lol, look at this fvctard, is it the Biafra soldiers currently rotting away in enugu prison. Idi ara

5 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by rawtouch: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Shady topic, has he been tried and found culpable by a competent court?
Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by kettykings: 8:20am On Jun 05, 2015
IyaIode:

Lol, look at this fvctard, is it the Biafra soldiers currently rotting away in enugu prison. Idi ara

The biafrans are not like the yorubas who can have their leaders imprisoned and pretend nothing is happening, Awolowo was imprisoned and it took Nzeogwu for Awolowo to come out, Obasanjo, Diya, adisa, olanrewaju and many other yoruba officers went to prison and nothing happened, Abiola the field Marshall of yoruba land, Aare ona kakanfo and his wife were murdered and nothing happened.

you will be a very stupid fool to compare igbos with yorubas, they are not and will never be on the same level or class.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by BlackTechnology: 8:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Jonathan has sacrificed his ambition in order to preserve the peace of Nigeria.

I hope Baba One Chance won't destroy that peace.

The day Ihejirika is probe, the effective resistance against BH will cease to exist and the NE lost forever angry

7 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by MalcoImX: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2015
noblezone, where on Earth did Buhari say "Stop killing Boko Haram." This is a challenge to you having put those words in quotation marks. You are a liar and will remain so forever if you don't show us those exact words in quotes. Failure to do this will also earn you a registration as a permanent member of the BMFC.

4 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by lomprico(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2015
Slavish Blind goat!
MalcoImX:
noblezone, where on Earth did Buhari say "Stop killing Boko Haram." This is a challenge to you having put those words in quotation marks. You are a liar and will remain so forever if you don't show us those exact words in quotes. Failure to do this will also earn you a registration as a permanent member of the BMFC.
http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

http://one-nigeria.org/e-x-p-o-s-e-d-stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-warns-fg/

http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/

2 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2015
kettykings:

The biafrans are not like the yorubas who can have their leaders imprisoned and pretend nothing is happening, Awolowo was imprisoned and it took Nzeogwu for Awolowo to come out, Obasanjo, Diya, adisa, olanrewaju and many other yoruba officers went to prison and nothing happened, Abiola the field Marshall of yoruba land, Aare ona kakanfo and his wife were murdered and nothing happened.

you will be a very stupid fool to compare igbos with yorubas, they are not and will never be on the same level or class.
Again fvctard
What did you and your fathers do when Ekweme and Ojukwu were locked up by buhari while shagari was enjoying life.

6 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by pazienza(m): 9:01am On Jun 05, 2015
Is Ihejirika pro Biafran? He looks like one of those one Nigeria silly Igbo elites.

Is he really worth going to war for? I mean considering that he might have had no problem arresting pro Biafran Igbos like MASSOB if his fellow Nigerians ordered that, when he was still in office?

Would Ihejirika had chosen to resign rather than carry out any anti Biafran order given to him by Nigeria, or would he have gone ahead to sacrifice us to gather the respect and trust from Nigerians.

I am saying it's high time we pro Biafran Igbos started making it obvious to our one Nigerian elites that they just can't eat their cake and have it.

5 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by SeverusSnape(m): 9:08am On Jun 05, 2015
kettykings:

Wow!... I'm in love with this reply, What does iyalode have to say about this?
Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by Iykopee(m): 9:11am On Jun 05, 2015
I call on every igbo man home and abroad to resist any attempt of taking Ihejirika to AI. No other person will be found culpable apart from ihejirika if an investigation is conducted. It was a deliberate move from a section of Nigerians to humiliate ur son. IGBOS wise up.
Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by sweetgala(m): 9:14am On Jun 05, 2015
porshuch:
why all this? Amnesty international why all this?hmmmmm, you guys don't want us to enjoy the little peace Jona gave us, pls don't instigate what will cause crisis between south-east and north.

What this Amnesty International report had to do with tribe is beyond me , looks like Igbo fermenting trouble to me.
What would men included in the case who are not from southeast say!

2 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by sweetgala(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2015
kettykings:

What is the point of stoking a burning fire , why do you think Tinubu and the likes of Fayemi and Dele Momodu self exiled and are praised as leaders of democracy now
Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by pazienza(m): 9:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Ihejirika was in a position he could have secretly helped our Biafra struggle, did he do that?

Is Ihejirika worth going to war for? I don't think so. Someone here should convince me otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by Xyg12: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2015
Boko Haram is guilty of what? What has amnesty international done to curb BH? Bunch of terrorist sponsors.
Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by ijeebest: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2015
Amnesty international my nyash... Mtcheeeew! wetin dem do for Syria, Sudan, Somalia etc Na to dey look African countries wey dem wan scatter abi? what have they done to curb the growing menace of Boko haram?

Abeg, make dem give them bench make dem siddon jaare.... they no sabi smoke better ganja sef
Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by superstar1(m): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2015
kettykings:

Which Nzeogwu released Awolowo? There is nothing we will not hear from revisionist.

3miillion of you where suyanised for fun, what happened?

Awolowo went to prison and came out to end your rebellion, as the hero and saviour of the nation, without throwing the nation into debt.

MKO and his wife, Kudirat, died as martyrs whereas your own sissy coward mortgaged 3million lives and ran away with his family.

8 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by MalcoImX: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2015
lomprico:
Slavish Blind goat!

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

http://one-nigeria.org/e-x-p-o-s-e-d-stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-warns-fg/

http://www.punchng.com/news/joining-apc-not-about-2015-presidency-buhari/
You are the slavish goat. Isn't that echoing what Amnesty International is saying, that you don't kill extra-judicially. Ihejirika and others are paying and going through this wahala for being unprofessional and doing it their way.
You and your oga failed to show those words as you used them "in quotes", just like the way you failed to understand what he meant by the idiomatic 'dogs and baboons soaked in blood.' 75% or more of the three posts you referred to have their reports in quotation marks and nowhere were the words "Stop killing Boko Haram" in quotation marks, unless you want me to infer out of context. Buhari too is going to kill Boko Haram, but being a professional with foresight he's going to do it in such a way (in accordance with the constitution) that tomorrow won't be a hell for him.

2 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by tucky200(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2015
noblezone:
The Amiable Amnesty International has concluded an instigation into the alleged war crimes by the Nigerian army and the CiC (Culprit in Chief) is Azubike Ihejirika.

Whether he directly killed anyone or not, he was in charge.

You will recall that the owners of Nigeria had declared the military action against Boko Haram as declaration of war against the North. Thus every action taken to curb the menace of Boko haram was viewed from that angle.
It was a South verse North problem. no, an Igbo verses North problem.
The Commander In Chief was from the South South, the Army Chief was also from the South East. As a matter of fact, they are brothers.

Recall that when Ihejirika was in charge that Boko Haram was wrestled to a stand still. There was a clamour from the leaders of the North for his removal. As soon as he was removed, Boko Haram came back with full force.

"Stop Killing Boko Haram Members" was the statement from the mouth of the current President.

His concern was not the innocent people Boko Haram was killing.
the concern of the Northern leaders was not the atrocities Boko Haram was killing.
Amnesty International was and still blind to the genocide being carried out by Boko Haram.

They accused Igbos of being behind Boko haram.They said it is a revenge of the genocide for the Biafran war.
After accusing us behind behind Boko Haram, they turned around and said fight against Boko Haram is "war against the north"

To them, Ihejirika is guilty. Igbos are guilty.
He dared to step on the their toes.
He is already guilty before he is charged to court.

His crime is not about what he did, but who he is.
Who dares to charge a Nigerian General to court for war crimes?

Are the likes of OBJ, Gowon, Buhari, Danjuma and all the perpetrators of the genocide of 1966-70 not to free and moving about?
OBJ raised down Odi and Zakibiam, but who dares to ask for his head?

Amnesty International is deaf an dumb when it comes to such.

Ihejirika will be humiliated for fighting for Nigeria. He will be humiliated and nothing will happen.
We are not barbarians or primitive, so we cannot start killing innocent people in protest.

We can only "chest beat" on social medias, rant on Local News Papers and Ihejirika will go the way of Ironsi.

On the other hand, I blame Jonathan for his lack of understanding of Nigeria.

If I were in his shoes, I would make sure that only the indigenes North East in the Nigerian Army were are sent to that place.
it is either they fight and defend their lands or watch their homes burn to ashes.

For the records, I call the bluff of those behind this silly persecution.
To hell with them and to hell with amnesty international.

Whether Ihejirika is tried and fried or not, they have inspired us to continue our quest for Biafra.
I pity Igbos who believe in Nigeria.

With the vision of an eagle, we are warning that Nigeria has nothing to offer us but Rivers of blood.
The Circle of Blood will continue until we do the needful.

He that have ears, let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by Udmaster(m): 10:10am On Jun 05, 2015
superstar1:

Which Nzeogwu released Awolowo? There is nothing we will not hear from revisionist.

Awolowo went to prison and came out to end your rebellion.

MKO and his wife, Kudirat, died as martyrs whereas your own sissy coward mortgaged 3million lives and ran away with his family.
you sound silly..

1 Like

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 05, 2015
MalcoImX:

Sincere apologies for quote.
Please go back and read details of Buhari's comments and tell me on whose side he was.
Was he for Boko Haram, the North or Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by superstar1(m): 10:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Udmaster:
you sound silly..
You sound daft.

1 Like

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by rabimlomo: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2015
noblezone:

Please go back and read details of Buhari's comments and tell me on whose side he was.

He probably made that remark when yusuf when unjustifiably killed. Remember boko haram were not violent initially until the police stirred the hornet's nest by arresting and killing their leader. The group or some other people taking advantage of the situation started all these wahala. And also remember, they were initially after some northern politicians. And the way the army responded was to start wiping out any village suspected to have boko haram members, and to kill anyone that has beard, including lectures, profs and so on. ?How do you justify the army taking all men, including those that are disabled. laying them on the floor and killing then ISIS style. It is ridiculous. And such actions could also harden others that escape such gruesomeness. An army should be different from terrorists. They shouldn't kill just for fun.

2 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by kettykings: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2015
superstar1:

Awolowo went to prison and came out to end your rebellion.

If nzeogwu didn't strike awolowo would have rotted in jail like Abiola the same Ojukwu came back to Nigeria lived for another 30 years and was buried a hero
Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by obailala(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
kettykings:

Nobody is going to burn any barrack in the east if Ihejirika is arrested and nobody in the east is going to leave their businesses to fight for a single man who has enriched himself and retired to his village. Forget all those jobless street urchins parading around calling themselves MASSOB, they do not have the backing of reasonable Igbos. Besides, Ihejirika isn't the only one arrested so we really need to stop this senseless clannishness. If the man is investigated and found to have committed any crime, he should face the music.

1 Like

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by obailala(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
noblezone:

Why do Nigerians sentimentally block their sense of reasoning?... For crying out loud, what is too difficult to understand in Buhari's call for professionalism in the fight against BH?

Just like in Odi, Odioma, Zaki Biam, Warri and every other place the Nigerian Army has gone to enforce peace, the outcome has consistently been the same; the army ends up indiscriminately killing more innocent people than the criminals they came to fight and the elders of these areas always end up campaigning for the military to be sent away. So why now do you feel the military suddenly became saints in the north-east?... Why do you doubt the allegation that the military engaged in massive extra-judicial killings of innocent people?

@Noblezone and all others who genuinely believe that Buhari was on the side of the terrorists by his statements, I want to believe you guys are reasonable. Please put away all political, ethnic, religious, tribal and regional sentiments and answer this question honestly, IF THE ARMY IS SENT TO YOUR VILLAGE TO DESTROY A HANDFUL OF CRIMINALS AND THEY EVENTUALLY KILL HALF OF YOUR VILLAGE, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL AND WHAT WOULD BE YOUR REACTION?? If the chief of your village objects to the style of the military, how would you feel if outsiders label the chief a supporter of the criminals?

We really need to stop being insensitive when things don't concern us directly.

4 Likes

Re: Genocide: Ihejirika Is Guilty. by superstar1(m): 11:30am On Jun 05, 2015
kettykings:

If nzeogwu didn't strike awolowo would have rotted in jail like Abiola the same Ojukwu came back to Nigeria lived for another 30 years and was buried a hero

You are not a crystal ball reader, so your postulation on Awolowo is a mere buccal cavity exercise.

The same Ojukwu returned back to Nigeria and was given back his confiscated properties, whereas his gullible and stup1d followers died in their millions for nothing and the properties of the living were confiscated.

What an exemplary leadership from alaigbo?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Inside Africa's Richest Man Dangote's $30m Abuja Mansion / Is CBN And NCC A Revenue Generating Agencies / See The Amazing Rare Crop Harvested In Biafra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.