Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Letter To My Future Wifey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To My Future Wifey (795 Views)

Future Wifey, Where Are You??? (tears) / A Letter From A Guy To His Future Wifey / My Future Wifey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To My Future Wifey by Newkidoo(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
I will start off this letter by giving honour to whom honour is due.. Baba God thank you for creating me in your beautiful image.. My parents, thanks for giving birth to me... Mr. Seun, I thank you for creating this forum... and last but not d least I thank the great souls that built me to this stage.. Ese kan oo.. now to kick off my letter..

my beautiful, sweetest, most angelic wife ever.. am writing this letter to u wherever you are to make u prepare for the day we will meet ( don't worry it is going to be sooner than u expected).. well these things I wanna say are not much..
1. Am not saying you shouldn't have sex.. u can but just make it once or twice with a sensible guy. it will b better if I meet u a virgin sef..
2. Don't let any stupid friend change you.. I know how some stupid girls follow their friends up and down and act like a mumu.. if Any stupid girl act like mad gal b4 u. I give u permission to shoot her.. I will bail u out don't worry..
3. don't let any mumu boy deceive you especially if u r on nairaland.. Nairaland guys r bad so don't give any one face at all.. I will b coming soon..
4. if a guy breaks ur heart by cheating on u.. permission granted.. kill him, no 1 will arrest you..
5. Don't wear all those stupid make up that will make u look like masquerade.. if I come and I don't recognise u, ur own don't finish b that oo..
Well that is all I could think off now.. you will get more letters as time goes on.. I truly love you.. If you do all this, you know it is a lifetime of happiness and joy..blow u kisses..
As the saying goes.. many are jealous but nothing can separate us..
yours faithfully,
Future husband
Newkidooo

Guess what future wifey: You will not b getting any more letters cause my fellow nairalanders does not endorse this. take care of yasef and remain d best in whatever you do.. I love you!!!

THREAD CLOSED
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by xynerise: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
@Number 1.

If your future can read this, then I guess you have just told her you are going to live an immoral life before you meet her.
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by Newkidoo(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
xynerise: @Number 1.

If your future can read this, then I guess you have just told her you are going to live an immoral life before you meet her.
it is not immoral.. She will understand.. in fact am training myself to give her d best sex ever when we are married
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by xynerise: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Newkidoo:
it is not immoral.. She will understand.. in fact am training myself to give her d best sex ever when we are married
If it is not immoral then what is it? undecided. Normal?
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by Newkidoo(m): 11:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
xynerise:
If it is not immoral then what is it? undecided. Normal?
it is doing ma best to give my wife d best when the time comes.. wat do u call that?
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by xynerise: 11:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Newkidoo:
it is doing ma best to give my wife d best when the time comes.. wat do u call that?
I call it nonsense
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by Newkidoo(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
xynerise:
I call it nonsense
I call it Love.. guy abeg free me
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by Oludrex(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Front page

1 Like

Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by xynerise: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Newkidoo:
I call it Love.. guy abeg free me
You are free
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by Newkidoo(m): 11:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
xynerise:
You are free
undecided
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by modestdude(m): 12:05am On Dec 29, 2013
You are really a kid. Such a crappy nonsense!!!

Go and Face your book and leave facebook
Go and make real MONEY and leave NAIRAland
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by jmoore(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2013
Oludrex: Front page

"Trash" page is better.
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by Newkidoo(m): 4:35am On Dec 29, 2013
modestdude: You are really a kid. Such a crappy nonsense!!!

Go and Face your book and leave facebook
Go and make real MONEY and leave NAIRAland

grin grin grin
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by Newkidoo(m): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Letter To My Future Wifey by Newkidoo(m): 12:29am On Dec 30, 2013
jmoore:

"Trash" page is better.
Perfecto!!

(1) (Reply)

Love And Lust. / What Nigerian People Think About "Throw That Boy P**sy" / How To Make People Instantly Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.