Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) (27001 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2013
dat cloth sef. she no dey tire to wear am? grin WOW! i am 1st to comment on the 2nd page
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Horayce: Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance.

Take heart bro. Nigerians are too dense to see the nobility in your thought process. Pedestrian thinking is the order in this country. While the act is ok I suspect the divine authority sees through this type of cheap antics and judges accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by romzyxy(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Nice 1 dere mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 29, 2013
This is good.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by romzyxy(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=joshua idibia] dat cloth sef. she no dey tire to wear am? grin[/qu
ote]

Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩a̶̲̥̅̊ dat one b D̶̲̥̅̊ good comment wey u go spit out
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by romzyxy(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=joshua idibia] dat cloth sef. she no dey tire to wear am? grin[/qu
ote]

Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥̩a̶̲̥̅̊ dat one b D̶̲̥̅̊ good comment wey u go spit out?
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2013
cool
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by jamael(m): 12:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
Horayce: Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance.
you are a lewd black man[/quote]isn't charity...[/quote]
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by jreyez(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Time neva reach wen dem go share rice for nairaland undecided

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by jamael(m): 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
jerseyboy:

Take heart bro. Nigerians are too dense to see the nobility in your thought process. Pedestrian thinking is the other in this country. While the act is ok I suspect the divine authority sees through this type of cheap antics and judges accordingly.
pedestrian thinking might be the ODER in your little village. so don't generalize
Any way take heart to as grammar has taken heart also
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by jreyez(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
jerseyboy:

Take heart bro. Nigerians are too dense to see the nobility in your thought process. Pedestrian thinking is the other in this country. While the act is ok I suspect the divine authority sees through this type of cheap antics and judges accordingly.

Blah blah blah blah blah angry na only you go school undecided

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Divine favour shall forever be ur portion MJ!
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Cynthyworld(f): 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wao she knows aw it's feel to av nothing
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by 190theclown: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
for this mercy johnson has my complete respect smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by 190theclown: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
joshua idibia: dat cloth sef. she no dey tire to wear am? grin [size=38pt]WOW! i am 1st to comment on the 2nd page[/size]
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by crosbyted(f): 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
babyface333: Nice one mercy johnson and hubby. We need more of this people in our society. Putting smiles back on widows is a great feat that comes with lots of blessings. May God bless the givers and the widows abundantly.

@op, i dont understand oooo, you mean in one town, there are 5000 thousand widows? Hmmmmmm! Oma se ooooo. See exageration sha!
mi dear see snag oh. Dat's means i won't even allow any of mi person (woman) to marry dere.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by nanizle(m): 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
joshua idibia: dat cloth sef. she no dey tire to wear am? grin WOW! i am 1st to comment on the 2nd page

wow. This is a first.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by abayomi1978: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2013

How could someone says this. Please let's caution ourselves pls
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
I pray that God's blessings would never depart from her family, and the happiness she has installed in these women return to her in thousand folds.

My dear in all sincerity, you sound too ignorant to be considered a human being with brains.
It beats me that there's virtually nothing an individual would do without being criticized in the world we live today.
Appreciate good things so that good things would find it's way to your household.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by crosbyted(f): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
nikkypearl:
Please kindly send me your address..you deserve a big slap dear. angry angry
lol
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by khadupsie(f): 12:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yak yak yak.. shush ya mouth!

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Aromas: 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Poverty self na problem
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by stantob(m): 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
5thNOTE: Not of this magnitude. Even if she didnt publish it, the number alone wont allow any person keep quiet.

Tell Him. @ topic: Well done .
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wow, grt job MJ....may God continue to bless u n ur family
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Prodigalson1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
smh, God go punish poverty. Na u Mercy Johnson 4 meet cos u nid help pass those widows. Ur own case worst.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by dungdusugyang(m): 12:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
It itches ma mine wat some ppl ar spewing. Wasn't it quite evident wen 5000 ppl wa fed with loaves of bred and fishes, livin 12 basket behind?...is't it evident/logical enof that some gud deedz (light) can't be hiden? I only c motive as the watch door, doh. @topic may God the rewarder of all our deeds reward u,,, M.J.O.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by rts1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2013

O boy u stil dey suffer for poverty o! Na poverty stil dey worry u, big fool.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by AdekunleBalogun: 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
May God continue to bless u my sister and may this act continue to serve as inspiration for u too...
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by maingwaest(f): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ OP the pictures did not tell ur stories. The background of the pic with MJ and her family re diff from that which d widows are.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by aieromon(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
ah,my sister Na God go bless you. Abeg take care of our brother well well. He like pounded yam and Ogbono soup.

aaraa okwo.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Ramcie(f): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
Kudos to you Mercy. May God reward your effort (Amen).

Nairalanders have practically killed HORAYCE with insults oh! abeg next time look for something else to condemn. gringringringringringrin
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Flawless(f): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Well done Mercy for your act of charity towards the poor and needy in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) / Wakabobo Blogger Arrested For Posting About Soldiers Fighting In Onitsha Barrack / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.