Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

What Is Your Worst Day Like In 2013? In Every Aspect. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Worst Day Like In 2013? In Every Aspect. (514 Views)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / 10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Worst Day Like In 2013? In Every Aspect. by wirelexx: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2013
Mine was today been 29/12/2013 I was invited to a party and drove from
mainland to island I and my brother getting their around 1AM we now found
out that it was a get together for gays, we were so vexed seeing guys kissing
each likewise girls too, we just looked at our self, OMG that moment when you
find yourself in the wrong place and at the wrong hour, I only see this things
happen in movies but seeing it now make me wonder what kind of life is this,
and I ask myself some questions…..

Do gays have parents?

Are their siblings not advising them?

How their friends which are not gay do’s coupe with them?

What is the pleasure in touching same sex?

How do they look at us who aren't gay?

Been a guy and dress like a lady how is it fun?

I rest my case but it’s not funny at all, my advice is that when you are been invited to a party try to find out who you call your friend is and what kind of is he inviting to.

I’m not criticizers but like the way they say it freedom of speech and we practice democracy.

God bless us all.

www.facebook.com/pages/Next-pages/1421166934786277
Like our Facebook page or add us
Follow us @nextpages3

(1) (Reply)

Before You Say I DO / 6 Steps To Become More Intimate With Your Spouse / What Will You Do If You Discover That Your Spouse Is Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.