Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Help Me Concerning Google Adsense Registration Problem - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help Me Concerning Google Adsense Registration Problem (1416 Views)

Facts Concerning The Naira-dollar Exchange Rate We All Should Know. / Help!!! GT Bank Wont Release My $100 From Google Adsense / Google Adsense: Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Concerning Google Adsense Registration Problem by abayomi23(f): 8:51am On Aug 05, 2008
i need some one 2 help me asper my present issue concerning my google adsense account.
i registerd as an adsense user and was giving a pin code and a congratulatory message
was sent concerning my successfull registration.my problem right now is linking my blog
to my google adesence account.i have tried several times but linking or adding my
blog is not working.no advert is appearing on my blog.some one should please help me out.
i really need someones help concerning this linkage.
pls give me ur phone number so that i can call.
pls help.

my email is-abayomi23@gmail.com
call -08033779309

thx
Re: Help Me Concerning Google Adsense Registration Problem by UNLEASHED(m): 3:57pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ Abayomi23
How did you register for the google Adsense please!
Re: Help Me Concerning Google Adsense Registration Problem by homebase(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2008
hello Abayomi23,

I have a blog runing on blogger with adsense.
This thread help me greatly in installing the blog
and adsense.

http://alabiforum.com/index.php?topic=1226.0

I hope this help.
Re: Help Me Concerning Google Adsense Registration Problem by staglo(f): 2:00am On Aug 07, 2008
Which Blog platform are you using?
Blogger
Wordpress?
Re: Help Me Concerning Google Adsense Registration Problem by netmoney(m): 10:43am On Aug 07, 2008
If the site is a wordpress account,you are not allowed to use adsense.Go ahead and open a www.blogger.com account
If you are using blogger,
then log in to blogger by clicking on sign in at the top right hand corner of www.blogger.com,
when you have successfully logged in, click customise at the top right hand corner again
Then look for Layout and click on it.
Once you are their at layout,click on add a page element
A pop-up window should appear.
Sroll down untill you see Adsense,then click on it.
If you have never signed in through blogger,then you will see a link that says sign in.Click it.
You would be required to enter your adsense account email address, then either the last five digit of your phone number or the wholde digit of your postal code.Once you have done this,click sign in.Then choose the settings you want and finaally add it to your website.You can the go ahead and check your website for the adsense you have just added.
I hope this helps.Good luck!!!
Re: Help Me Concerning Google Adsense Registration Problem by staglo(f): 2:11pm On Aug 07, 2008
I totally disagree with you netmoney.
You can use adsense with any blog, butĀ  you need to know what you are doing.

Wordpress is my favourite and you can customise your templates and use it to your advantage.

My blog
http://www.mysmartbizstore.com

Uses wordpress platform and google adsense,
the modification has to be changing the themes to work ,. Wordpress gives you flexbity to modify.

but if you need a wordpress blog you should definately have a good hosting company that allows you to install scripts easily. if you need to know which host I useĀ  then send me a mail and I will recommende one to you grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Has The Proposed Cashless Economy Affected You Since January? / 16 Profitable Businesses Students Can Do On Campus With Little Or No Capital / Please Help Me To Find This Company : (bw) Beracah World Agrovet Ventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.