Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? (5549 Views)

Get Rid Of That Offensive Body Odour / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / How Do You Inform Someone Who Has Mouth Odour Without Causing Any Embarassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by lekywhite(m): 4:15pm On Jun 20, 2006
Hi Nairalanders,
I just want to sample opinions on this topic as i have once stopped a relationship because of it, "Can you marry someone with offensive body odour? sad", body odour has defined by Dr.Trisha Mcnair is a smell produced by a person's body that many other people find unpleasant.
So what do you think guys?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by lekywhite(m): 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2006
Hi Nairalanders,
I just want to sample opinions on this topic as i have once stopped a relationship because of it, "Can you marry someone with offensive body odour? sad", body odour has defined by Dr.Trisha Mcnair is a smell produced by a person's body that many other people find unpleasant.
So what do you think guys?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2006
Is love bout body Odour?? undecided U gonna Stand On Sumtin this Silly not to marry the lady U love?? shocked shocked shocked

cool YeS!!! I Can cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by lekywhite(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2006
Rhoda,
Its as if you dont understand what body odour is, it will get to some stage that it will turn away your love towards the lady/guy
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2006
Tell me what Ur love IS all bout!!

Cant body Odour be Cured?? undecided

I wouldnt Call what U feel for the person love!! i would Call it'' i[i] love U Cuz U got all what i want in a lady''[/i]
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by ikamefa(f): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2006
capital NO, can't fall in love with such a person in the 1st place not to talk of marrying the person, i can't stand it i hear most people who have it are blissfully unaware that they have it
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by lekywhite(m): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2006
Rhoda,
The way you are taking this your reply, hope you are not affected by the topic smiley, may be i should ask you how you will feel at a gathering and people are like covering their nose as they pass by the side of you and your guy?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:37pm On Jun 20, 2006
haba! How bad Can a Smell be!! but whatever it IS, i would Still marry him kiss U Can help him get through it
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by lekywhite(m): 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2006
Rhoda,
well, i like your type of love but all the same i've expericed such an odour that as people pass by the lady they had to cover their nose, men the odour was too offensive
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2006
that must have been real embarrassing cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by lekywhite(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2006
Rhoda,
its the embarrasment that will really make me not to marry such lady as i cant keep her at home every time, and no amount of easymiyaki perfume sprayed on such lady can change things
so my sister, think twice before marrying someone with offensive body odour cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2006
didnt deodorants work?? undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by lekywhite(m): 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2006
Rhoda,
i dont think ive come across such deodorant that worked for such odour, maybe you can recomend one smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2006
try the really expensive One's smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by beyunce(f): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2006
Well Da Odour will turn me off immediately so dont think i can.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by humpzz: 10:09pm On Jun 20, 2006
grin shocked cool tongue cry ;DThis is one of the funniest topics ever 2 be posted on NAIRALAND. If i really love the person i would marry him and definitely make him buy a deodorant. cool tongue embarassed cry
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 21, 2006
mmba - NO!
Offensive body odour is a symptom of underlying uncleanliness and a red flag to a dirty lady which is totally unacceptable! I am not the most tidy person in the world (though i try), marrying an equally untidy lady will be a lifetime disaster!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by superman(m): 1:33am On Jun 21, 2006
unattceptable i bet she get fish inside her oto ooooooooooto
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by thirdeye(m): 2:27am On Jun 21, 2006
Some got it from birth not and it was not there making but I won't,if I do ,then I must have been truly blinded by love.Well i will pray for her chikena.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by DaHitler(m): 2:44am On Jun 21, 2006
Hell no!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by zionchic(f): 5:43am On Jun 21, 2006
would try to help him as a friend but would never move to the next level if the odour persists, not even to being a girl friend.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhea(f): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2006
Try the following for body odour prevention:

Increase fruit intake;
Increase daily water intake (at least 8 tall glasses); most people fail in this aspect;
Have your bath twice daily and use a simple toliet soap and sponge when you do;
Regularise alcohol and spice(garlic, onoins, pepper) intake;
Shave your armpits and trim your pubic hair regularly;
Of course, use a safe deodorant.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by otokx(m): 8:56am On Jun 21, 2006
No
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by chy(f): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2006
if i find out about the body odour before wont
fall in love lailai
but if i perceive the odour after than i will love
not considering the odour anymore but will help the person find remedy to it
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by michy(f): 9:59am On Jun 21, 2006
i marry the person of course.then help him out.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Ka: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2006
If I really liked the person, I'd let the person know how hard I found it to deal with their BO.

What I would do next would depend on the person's response. If their attitude was "Ehen, that's just how I am. That's your problem - deal with it", then I would break off the relationship, because it would mean that the person didn't care about how I felt and wasn't ready to compromise or work out a solution (which could be a problem in other areas).

If on the other hand, the person showed an appreciation of how I felt and was ready to work out a solution, I would stick with it.

I don't believe the problem of BO is insurmountable if the person really wants to deal with it. What I've found is that it helps to really scrub those areas of the body that have hair (armpits and groin) with a net sponge when taking a bath, because those areas trap sweat which causes BO when it breaks down.

Using a deodorant after a bath and changing your clothes regularly (especially if they are sweat soaked) helps. If you can, it helps to avoid situations where you're likely to sweat excessively (like the hot sun or important examinations wink )
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by saintchux(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2006
WHy should I marry someone that makes me uncomfortable. Love endureth everything, yes!. If I love her/him I will do anything for her/him. But When you see something that you can not cope with, the best thing is to backup. Marriage is not girl friend. If someone you will be staying for the rest of your life. I am married and my prayer is to celerbrate the golden jubille of my marriage. So how can I cope with odour for 50 year, with or without deodorant.

It is better to backup than to manage. Management in marriage is not advisable at all.

cheer guy you did well by backing up. Broken relationship is better than broken marriage.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by zarah(f): 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2006
Hell Noooooooooooooo!!!

It can be controlled but can't be cured. and i hate un-pleasant odours of any kind.
and BO's? damn they are offensive, i know alot of people who have it. clean, correct people o. but i won't wanna lie next to them period.

I know for certain dat most people who have Bo's, just like those who have mouth odours, dont have an idea they have it, but if they are my friends they will know cos am gonna tell em, buuut diplomatically o. grin

i can't and i won't marry someone with a BO.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by LuciferFan(m): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2006
I love odour because we all have odour! Don't you? ***DENIALS*** Why do you think your friends, colleagues, etc put their faces away any time you talk. Is it because none has confronted you with your quality? You go to the toilet and your neighbour wonder what has been let loose. Your boyfriend spreads your legs apart ready for insertion and he spends almost 10 minutes contemplating whether to enter or not and you think it's pre-intimacy. You too can make a post cos nobody on NL has seen you. On the day of reckoning, we shall know, Men, I love odour! Am sick, eh? Well that's a topic for discussion on another thread.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2006
Lmaooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your boyfriend spreads your legs apart ready for insertion and he spends almost 10 minutes contemplating whether to enter or not and you think it's pre-intimacy

thats bloody funny cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by ono(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2006
Is this the Lucifer we've known all thru the ages as the Serpent, Tempter, Devil, Demon and everything associated with evil, posting on this board?

If that's the Devil up there, I BIND you in Jesus name!!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2006
Lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Earn A Thicker, Stronger Male Organ Even Last Longer With... / Where Can I Buy This Drug Zyvox Tablet 600 Mg. / Alleged Fraud: UNTH Doctors Take Case To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.