Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? (5557 Views)

Get Rid Of That Offensive Body Odour / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / How Do You Inform Someone Who Has Mouth Odour Without Causing Any Embarassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Bisanke(f): 12:03am On Aug 06, 2006
lol u crackin me up o signing to life odour lol grin smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by babaibadan(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2006
Bisanke:

lol u crackin me up o signing to life odour lol grin smiley
na true talk now,imagine your husby to be having a stenching odour, getting married to him means you have to "tolerate" him till u die. Kai tofakua!! what will pple say when u go to parties? Broda colgne the husband of sista perfume is around. cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Bisanke(f): 12:09am On Aug 06, 2006
LMAO!!!!!! grin smiley wink
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Damest09(f): 12:10am On Aug 06, 2006
Body odour!! Never
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by babaibadan(m): 12:12am On Aug 06, 2006
Damest09:

Body odour!! Never
am with you o. Odour, to make matters worse a woman!! Ha!!! lailai. E WOO !! (taboo)
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by superman(m): 12:59am On Aug 06, 2006
Damest09 have u got body odour?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Damest09(f): 1:08am On Aug 06, 2006
superman:

Damest09 have u got body odour?

No i don't, that's disgusting. Does my reply gives you hint that i may have that thing or what?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by superman(m): 1:09am On Aug 06, 2006
oh ok! seen
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by ladykool(f): 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2006
never! in a million years will i ever marry someone like that when some one is sleeping the smell of your husband will not allow you to sleep plz i cant marry someone like that
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by babaibadan(m): 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2006
Imagine a snoring and smelling husband at night,
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Babybee(f): 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2006
God forbid,i cant even date the person let alone marry him
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by nancyekpoh(f): 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2006
I dont think I can.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by busybody20: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2007
never
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by HUMPHERY(m): 4:32pm On Sep 13, 2007
I[b] CONSIDER IT SUPERFACIAL! THE INNER VALUE OF THE PERSON IN QUESTION HAS TO BE CONSIDERED FIRST.I BELIEVE STRONGLY THAT A GOOD PERFUME AND DEODORANT CAN HANDLE IT. SO MAN,THE REASON IS NOT TOO STRONG. cool[/b][i][/i]
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by druggie233(m): 4:40pm On Sep 13, 2007
Hell No that is the biggest turn off!!!!!!!!!!!!yack grin grin grin

No amount of Perfume and Deodorant can prevent that smell grin grin, am talking from experience tongue tongue

They are born natural like that, this are reason why babies needs to be rub with palm oil and washed well well, as soon as the baby is release from hospital.

This are reason why white people smell like freaking onions mix with baloney cry cry cry and their breathe smells like rotten spoilt egg mix with shit from the toilet cool cool
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by zeruns(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2007
As for me, i will make a u-turn coz i can't stand it.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by zeruns(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2007
As for me, i will make a u-turn coz i can't stand it.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by naijaking1: 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2007
Anthropologically, have we forgotten why animals have signature style body odor?

One person's offensive body odor maybe another person's aphrodisiac.

Think about it, or pick up a good book on the subject.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by spora(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2007
Bad breath and BO are two things I detest most in a woman.

I can support her if we can find solution to them. If not I can't just help it.

But I have come to notice some of these problems can be overcome with determination and common personal hygienes like:.

a. Shaving the hair in the armpit and the koko
b. Wearing perf and fragrances
c. Taking bath as many times as possible in a day.
d. Brushing the mouth after each meal
e. Wearing cloth once (you wont believe that some people wear a shirt, blouse, pants and undies, two-three days)

However, I learnt some are inborn. May God help us!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by wham(m): 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2007
Hello all.

What are u guys talking here

Havent u heard of Detergent System

CURE: Wash ur spouse or partner with OMO TWICE DAILY WITH HOT WATER

KPAM!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by A40(m): 1:55am On Sep 16, 2007
Which kin stupid question this guy dey ask sef? why will i marry someone with a body odour
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 24, 2007
pry God doesnt bring such person my way lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by donjazzie(m): 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
A BIG BLACK and BLATANT NO.

what for shocked
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by NoWee(m): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2009
?
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by skinexpert: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2009
Perspiration and bacteria cause body odour, so the most obvious cure is to shower. Use a deodorant soap, which will help keep the perspiration under control. Some people may need to shower twice a day if they perspire a lot, the weather is humid or if they are exercising a lot.

Your clothing absorbs perspiration and bacteria. You should wash your clothes after every wear and change clothes at least once a day. In hot weather, you may need to change more often. Wear natural fibres like cotton. Synthetic material does not breathe so you will perspire more. It tends to trap the odour, too. After your shower, dry off well and use a good antiperspirant deodorant.If a deodorant soap and antiperspirant deodorant is not enough you may want to try an antibacterial scrub.An antibiotic cream may help kill the bacteria that cause odour. Try it if your deodorant does not do the job.

Pine soap may help mask the odour. You will smell like pine but that is a lot better than body odour. Glycerin soap is another thing you can try.
When some people eat fish, cumin, curry and garlic the smell can come out in their perspiration. You may want to avoid these foods for twenty-four hours before a special event or a situation where you will be close to other people.Try to keep calm because the more stressed you feel the more you will perspire.

NOTE PLS=IF YOU REALLY NEED MORE TIPS ON HOW TO CURE YOUR BODY ODOUR SIMPLY EMAIL ME AT bodyodourtips@gmail.com TO GET MORE INFORMATION IT.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by chidyke77(m): 7:42pm On Sep 17, 2009
I dnt think i wl cope wt dat.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by okeey(m): 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2009
WELL IT IS NO,AM NOT USING IT TO ABUSE THOSE WHO HAVE IT
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rebecca200: 3:40am On Dec 07, 2009
Marrying someone with BO is a big decision to make as intimacy could become real difficult. But, I have seen where persons with the inborn metabolic disease (TMAU) do get married although they are often times ridicule by others for their offensive BO. It is not the fault of the individual suffering from such a disease and they are mostly hygienic more because they are aware of their problem. They are people like you and I normal but with a situation they don't have any control over. They normally cannot smell their odor and no doctor or dentist seem to have the cure.

How would you tell someone that you cannot be their bf/gf because they have an odor?

If you know that the person is hygienic but has this problem what would your tolerable level be?  grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by joker2k: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2009
i dont think the odor is permanent all the time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Name Of This Children Disease Called UMA AFO. / You Can Earn A Thicker, Stronger Male Organ Even Last Longer With... / Alleged Fraud: UNTH Doctors Take Case To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.