Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,032 members, 7,821,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? (5556 Views)

Get Rid Of That Offensive Body Odour / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! / How Do You Inform Someone Who Has Mouth Odour Without Causing Any Embarassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Modups1(f): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2006
this will b hard for me cos i cant stand body odour

if d guy seems to b making some effort, maybe we can work something out
but seriously for me, this is hard  tongue embarassed undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by ikamefa(f): 2:42pm On Jun 21, 2006
ono:

Is this the Lucifer we've known all through the ages as the Serpent, Tempter, Devil, Demon and everything associated with evil, posting on this board?

If that's the Devil up there, I BIND you in Jesus name!!!

man must laugh die for this thread AMEN OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by LuciferFan(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2006
ono:

Is this the Lucifer we've known all through the ages as the Serpent, Tempter, Devil, Demon and everything associated with evil, posting on this board?

If that's the Devil up there, I BIND you in Jesus name!!!

The worth of your faith determines the efficacy of your word. In the meantime, I return the BINDING back to you in the NAME!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by ono(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2006
You know you can't MENTION or TYPE that name. That name is above every other name, and at the mention of the Name of Jesus, every kneel, including your's must bow. You'll fall down, big time. If you find your way in here in error, I suggest you back off quickly before God's Archangel deal a deadly blow on you. Do you want to try the Blood of Jesus Christ?

Nairalanders, Christians, men of God, the Devil has found his way in here. The last days are upon us. Let every one gird him/herself with Word of God, and prepare for Christs coming. It's very much at hand.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2006
Lmaooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy Stop getting Urself all worked Up, this IS probs Somene who got banned and decided to Change his name to that devilish name, just ignore him
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by ikamefa(f): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2006
can't stop laughing grin am cracking a rib here OMG grin shuo !!!!! o di kwa serious here oh grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2006
this IS funny! i bet we're gonna hear Some tongues cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2006
the funnier One IS ONO, Cuz he's taking it way too Serious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by achinu(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2006
No way! Are u kidding me? have ever been around someone that has a real bad body odor? Let's keep in mind that not all body odor has to do with hygiene cuz I knew someone that had a body odor problem & he took a shower 3 times a day but that did not help! He always had that spice about him. sad sad sad
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Skidoc(m): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2006
Satani and Jesu dey fight o! Who's going to win? cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Rhodalyn(f): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2006
Lmaooo Skidoc cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by kelvin(m): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2006
Definitely, there has to be something someone with a body odour can do to curtail it, but can I marry someone with a body odour ,
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by ono(m): 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2006
No matter what happens, no one in his/her right mind will call him/herself LUCIFER of all the names in the whole wide world! - except the Devil himself, or one of his demons.

Anyway, I get zero tolerance for such peeps - or spirit beings, I mean.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by saintchux(m): 4:03pm On Jun 21, 2006
@lucifer
If you do not like odour, what will you like? Lucifer has been evil right from creation of earth. Telling us that you love odour is correct. In short that is your portion since creation of earth. Enjoy it
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by retro(f): 4:36pm On Jun 21, 2006
If he isn't going to do anything about that awful smell then no. Sorry, I can't, I won't. It's offensive. It might actually lead to a divorce if we should actually get married.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by folkzy(f): 5:42pm On Jun 21, 2006
HELL NO!!!. am hygiene freak.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by shotta(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2006
hell no, i dont think i can even talk to a girl that stinks then to try to marry her, hell no
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by mizkay(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
people don't ask to have body/mouth/other odour - it's just What they decide to do about it that matters. Personally I have given a few guys the boot because of it and I will not have it. I think when you've come of age you MUST be able to take care of yourself properly in a way to keep people around you happy. It's called being conscious of one's self image, NO I can't marry someone with a body odour. What happened to the training you got on personal hygiene? Cant implement it? Then how do you expect me to stand your uncleanliness? I deny.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Shagari2(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2006
Use to know this really beautiful Nigerian girl very pleasant and pretty but had a bad BO, had to hold my breath whenever I moved too close, it eventually sent me away so I guess, no.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by beyonce1(f): 1:37am On Jun 22, 2006
ono:

No matter what happens, no one in his/her right mind will call him/herself LUCIFER of all the names in the whole wide world! - except the Devil himself, or one of his demons.

Anyway, I get zero tolerance for such peeps - or spirit beings, I mean.

NA WAH OOO --- rolls on da floor with laughter **** i secondhand u ONO.

LUCIIIIIIFEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR, BE GONE !
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by nancyekpoh(f): 8:56am On Jun 22, 2006
To me, I will not marry someone that has an offensive body odour because I can't bear it. But I can only help him to sought for a solution to it. smiley
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by LuciferFan(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hey people,
Why all the casting and binding? You kinda scared the shit outa me. Please don't do it again. If the shit leaves me, that means there ain't gonna be any odour left in me. As you already know I love odour. I decree that nobody should mention that name again! OK?

I implore you not abandon your girl/guy because of body odour, you wouldn't know what you would be missing by that.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by deoyel25(m): 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2006
Hello,

All of you who abused Lucifer are in trouble. Dont you know that he is not only seeing your ip address? He does not need internet connection or cam coder to see all of you. shocked shocked You know you are not strong enough and you are abusing him! Who knows if he is the real Lucifer. As for me, I am covered with the blood of Jesus.

About the main issue on ground, BO, I think love grows everyday. At least, you discovered that the person has a BO when he/she approached you. Why then did you choose to love the person in the first place? That means your love is conditional, maybe because of the big boobs or something. As for me, let me reserve my comment because Mr Lucifer is in the forum.
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by afrikagal(f): 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2006
which kind yawa be dat.make i dey walk and make people dey cover nose 4 me.as 4 me i no fit i beg o.or elizabeth arden don finish 4 u.k.make all of una go ship am 4 am. embarassed
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2006
this is a real tough question to answer. undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by odidis(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2006
Hi all,

That Rhoda-Lyn is idealistic does not remove the fact that marriage is not a tea party. While it is not possible to find someone hundred percent tailored to your expectations, be sure that the challenges are tolerable. Love can carry a union on the wheels of lust and impeccable sex for not more than 8 years, after which every aspect of relationship is both consciously and subconsciously rationalised. This is when even Rhoda may begin to become disturbed by "silly" body odour.

Odidis
http://confidentsmiles.fateback.com/confidentsmiles2.html
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by zebudaya(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2006
I dont even like people who smell, how am i suppossed to fall in love with them. shower, use deodorants, spray perfume/cologne wash your freaking clothes, brush your teeth. If you still smell visit the doctor.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by angelkent(f): 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2006
not at all.it'll be very stupid of me
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by danika(f): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2006
no,i could never marry anyone that smelling.i would be turned off immediately.They should take care of that before thinking of getting married.There is no such thing as silly body odor.THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM.I guess some people are use to such nastiness.for me that is serious problem.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by kheme(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2006
Occasionally, our bodies SMELL! but when it permanent, i'm not sure we could even get intimate, let alone, get married! ewww! offensive body odours can be handled!
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by Bisanke(f): 11:41pm On Aug 05, 2006
I think body odour is sumthin that can be changed. All they need is
1. A real bath with good sponge and soap
2. Perfumes and scented lotions/deoderance

3.make sure they change clothes and stuff and if they still do all these stuff and brush there teeth and wash up everyday and wash there clothes then they still smell, haaa thats a big problem o

But to me i think smells can be changed.
Re: Can You Marry Someone With Offensive Body Odour? by babaibadan(m): 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2006
Marriage is a life contract, so signing the narriage certificate is signing Life Odour. hmm(covering nose)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can Earn A Thicker, Stronger Male Organ Even Last Longer With... / What Is The Name Of This Children Disease Called UMA AFO. / Alleged Fraud: UNTH Doctors Take Case To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.