Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome (6706 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Obidikejr(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Pls, does this even make sense? Gurlz issue re numerous.

I used to hear a fraction of equally beautiful gurlz reject some super fine guys and prefer the moderatly handsome boys, I started noticing this to be true on few occasions. I find it very strange. Or they think all fine guys are playboys? 'cuz am pretty sure 50% aren't.

so why?
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by jennyphrisel(f): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Op u are nt too handsome, wat are u even saying
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by xynerise: 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Too handsome guys are pappy water grin

4 Likes

Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by ichommy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Have experience it before, am still in Ilorin that time, the babe came to Ilorin from Lag to Unilorin. All guy want to date her, we became friends and I propose to her. She was like Emmanuel am sorry I can't date you, you re too Handsome. I was like stop kidding, she said am. Serious.
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by ijefome2: 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
maybe its da attitude girls see frm guys.cute guys hav a way of acting as if dey r al dat

1 Like

Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Yeesh(f): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Dos kind kind of gals prolly av oda reasons...dat "too handsome" aint enuf excuse,cos most gals will readily jump @ very cute guys..buh I wldnt 4 the sake of peace of mind.
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Uniquexty(f): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
only babes with low self esteem think like dat

1 Like

Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by phlemzy: 1:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yeesh: Dos kind kind of gals prolly av oda reasons...dat "too handsome" aint enuf excuse,cos most gals will readily jump @ very cute guys..buh I wldnt 4 the sake of peace of mind.
Quite a number of cute guys aren't playboys. OP u're not being rejected becos of ur fineness.Try check som other aspect of u with respect to them..
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Obidikejr(m): 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
jennyphrisel: Op u are nt too handsome, wat are u even saying

. undecided
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yea,itz true,me as a person can't date over cute guys grin,gurls too dey jump at them
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Obidikejr(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Harbosede02: Yea,itz true,me as a person can't date over cute guys grin,gurls too dey jump at them

Ok, jus like that u ha8 'em cuz oda gurlz think de re cute nd like. enigmatic.
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Obidike jr.:

Ok, jus like that u ha8 'em cuz oda gurlz think de re cute nd like. enigmatic.
haha,did i say i 8 them ni
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
Harbosede02: Yea,itz true,me as a person can't date over cute guys grin,gurls too dey jump at them
wetin concern u with if girls dey jump at him,if the guy truly loves u he will stick to u and ignore other girls,
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
leavestory: wetin concern u with if girls dey jump at him,if the guy truly loves u he will stick to u and ignore other girls,
u tink so??
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
@op yeah some girls don't want to date too cute guys because of they feel in-secured especially when they think that he will be getting so much attention from other ladies,but i think a girl that thinks that way has low self esteem.
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Matildachinyere(f): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
ichommy: Have experience it before, am still in Ilorin that time, the babe came to Ilorin from Lag to Unilorin. All guy want to date her, we became friends and I propose to her. She was like Emmanuel am sorry I can't date you, you re too Handsome. I was like stop kidding, she said am. Serious.
and u tink in ur heart dat u are too handsome? grin

1 Like

Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Harbosede02: u tink so??
yes. smiley
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 29, 2013
Uniquexty: only babes with low self esteem think like dat
exactly.
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by ichommy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Matildachinyere: and u tink in ur heart dat u are too handsome? grin

Honey, forget the profile picture you just view *Wink* your BF go follow me.

1 Like

Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yeesh: Dos kind kind of gals prolly av oda reasons...dat "too handsome" aint enuf excuse,cos most gals will readily jump @ very cute guys..buh I wldnt 4 the sake of peace of mind.
peace of mind?are u the very jealous type that would not want any girl to have crush on her bf?.
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Obidikejr(m): 9:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
leavestory: but i think a girl that thinks that way has low self esteem.

You might be right here
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by alienware(m): 12:07am On Dec 30, 2013
leavestory: peace of mind?are u the very jealous type that would not want any girl to have crush on her bf?.
leavestory ? Wife snatcher ! Lol
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Most girls are Insecure by nature, which is why am glad we can't read women,s mind cuz we,d blown our brains out by now, also it tells the kinda girl to be afraid of an handsome person, so personality and other factor no longer counts. Hang around girls Nd you'd see the kinda weird conversation or even things that get to them that would make you think "why am I using too much lyrics for this depressed, and self-hating babe"

3 Likes

Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by tpia5: 1:10am On Dec 30, 2013
op

you mean pretty boys?

anyway, are the too-handsome guys complaining?

they have enough attention from other girls, why bother with the one or two (minority) who arent into them.

its not a big deal.
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 30, 2013
alienware: leavestory ? Wife snatcher ! Lol
grin
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by blink6(m): 6:38am On Dec 30, 2013
the girl in say is cute... and since we been in skool, she's never dated a cute guy... yet, there bin breakups.

she just told me that she isn't ready for competition(s). She wants someone that will respect & cherish her...and someone she can control.

1 Like

Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Jerrick(m): 7:45am On Dec 30, 2013
That is not true! 97% of all girls, cute or otherwise, would gladly and with no second thought jump on cute guys! Dispute me make I sound you undecided #IamaLivingTestimony cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Yeesh(f): 8:44am On Dec 30, 2013
leavestory: @op yeah some girls don't want to date too cute guys because of they feel in-secured especially when they think that he will be getting so much attention from other ladies,but i think a girl that thinks that way has low self esteem.

Did u say low self esteem?I'm a lady and I knw ow devilish and desperate ladies could be if they want smthing badly,d guy will end up falling intu dia temptations or m I supposed tu go warn her off my guy all in d name of self esteem?
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Yeesh:

Did u say low self esteem?I'm a lady and I knw ow devilish and desperate ladies could be if they want smthing badly,d guy will end up falling intu dia temptations or m I supposed tu go warn her off my guy all in d name of self esteem?
if the guy should fall into temptations from them then that means the guys has no discipline and self control!!!!!trust me there are still many cute guys out-there that have a very huge self control so even if girls want him so badly he can find ways to avoid them and stick to his partner,because a guy is cute is not a reason for him to be a player,!!!am not a player though.

P.s a guy that is not cute too could still end up dating so many girls so you people should stop the stigma on cute guys and make them feel bad.,more of the reason why so many cute guys these days are not into a serious relationship they are only into flings because most girls just want to date them because they are cute and not ready to have a serious relationship simply because they are scared that he would be getting so much attention from other girls which may not be healthy for the their relationship,ladies should change that perception!!!its very annoying.NOT ALL CUTE GUYS ARE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!I feel when a lady has a high self esteem and she is dating a cute guy she should not bother herself thinking another girl will take him away from her,what she should be after is to ensure she is dating the right guy and that the guy truly love her and the guy thinks with his brain and not his dick.
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by tpia5: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
I don't see why it should be a big deal, but that's just me.
Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
The lesser the handsomeness,the less the disturbance. Same way some guys think every pretty gal is taken.

1 Like

Re: She Says NO To You Because You Are Too Handsome by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
Maybe its insecurity and low self esteem. I once rejected a guys proposal bcus he is 2 handsum. He is 9ja/jamaican. He tried all culd bt i remaind adamant. He gave up,bt he is my best friend nw. When i say best friend. I really mean it. Jamil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Nigeria Ladies So Wicked And Silly? / 15 Annoying Things That Guys Do That Girls Hate (but She Wouldn't Tell You) / Nawa Oh! See Wat Girls Are Now Posting On Facebook!(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.