Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno (49859 Views)

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by lawbabs: 8:22am On Dec 30, 2013
youngice: bros which university did you study economics. they thought you well

lol... thanks.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by leggo: 8:24am On Dec 30, 2013
imsu.boi:

cheesy you're obviously high on your mum's punany juice.

What has my uni got to do with this topic now? grin grin
pained nigga.. your uni is a tecno school since you obviously couldn't decode a simple sentence

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by ddjay: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2013
[quote author=indigold2010]

Ok i agree with on d comparism.recent happenings like failure of nokia and its acquisition,blackberrys dwindling market share,recent htc profit issues etc,tells you dat naijas mass patronage does nt guarantee profit, we were one of d largest buyers of nokia and blackberry. Wat we rush and buy does nt mean dat company will make profit,piple in europe and usa should have a share
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by solelymade: 8:25am On Dec 30, 2013
Waking tthis morning to be served with this crappy post that lacks objectivity.
Nairaland get ur priorities right
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2013
men tat true y we u compare tecno to samsung d difference are so glaring.normal dey run on d same os but my brother in term of hardware software u no d phone to campare with sumsung. if u want to for a Chinese fone go for either infinix or gionee cos dey still recognise dem in world market not lik tecno tat is only recognised in nigeria alone.teamsamsung boss!
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by tonychristopher: 8:26am On Dec 30, 2013
indigold2010: I just ran into this topic. And if with all my years of working on the Android platform and I don't comment then I have left most Nigerians mislead. The name is techno the other is Samsung. And for those of u even comparing that name to techno to the name Samsung, I guess u have been paid by techno to help promote their cheap hardware. Now let's start with hardware.

Samsung hardware is far too superior for techno, techno have to sell their phones cheap so they don't have to spend too much money on making a hardware to compare with the likes of Apple Nokia Sony or HTC. But that's the category Samsung belongs, the competitive zone. Samsung has to build their hardware to meet the standards of other oem's but techno don't have to cos they believe Nigerians are dummies that will use anything sold for a price that equals a waste product. Samsung uses some of the best chips in the mobile industry, the exynos chip and the snapdragon, what those tecno use? Some worthless chip with bad processing power. Samsung uses some of the best display technology in the super amoled display, what those tecno use? Some screen looking like a phone of the early 2000. And for the battery Samsung phones pack very powerful chipset which requires good energy to process data at a fast pace so the battery has to be at his best. Techno phones don't really need powerful batteries cos they already have a chip of no value and display is like a wrist watch. As for the cameras, Samsung packs some very good cameras that can compete with Apple Sony and other oem. But tecno 5mp equals the 3mp on a Nokia Asha phone, what a shame!.

Now let's look at their software, the only reason why apple(crapple) keeps taking Samsung to court in my own thinking is cos they can't cope with the kind of innovation Samsung brings to software design. Smart stay, smart pause, smart scroll, air gestures, smart commands, multiwindow, pop-up play, spen innovations and many others. My friend tecno phones lacks innovation all they do is pack an unbacked Android os into some cheap hardware.

Now let's talk about updates. When u buy a Samsung device at a high price it is because u are paying for other services as well which includes updates. Tecno doesn't care about updates. If u buy a Tecno device on Android 4.2 that's the end of the life of the Android os.

So my fellow nairalanders am not pushing Tecno of the way totally, if u can't afford a Samsung device then buy a tecno device to get a taste of Android but when u decide to compare Samsung to Tecno that's were u been very ignorant and very biased.

The Nigeria market isn't wanna of Samsung strong hold so Tecno innovation doesn't really bother them as a company.

I conclude by saying buy Tecno if u can't afford Samsung but by Samsung if u can afford it and stop been mislead.

MY. BROTHER YOU ARE ON POINT...AS A RESEARCHER IN AN INTERNATIONAL ICT JOURNAL WHAT YOU SAID. IS VERY ON POINT AND I MIGHT USE YOUR RESEARCH BRO...I HOPE YOU WON'T TAKE ME UP FOR PLAGIARISM....I CAN'T USE TECHNO. TO BE HONEST AND I KNOW REASONS THEY ARE DAMN TO CHEAP AND I DON'T LOVE CHEAP THINGS...THEY ARE EXPENSIVE AT THE LONG RUN.IF YOU USE A TECHNO DON'T EVEN LET IT FALL ON GROUND THE PLASTIC IS SO LIGHT THEY DON'T AND CAN'T HAVE A METAL CASING.

I BOUGHT AN OLD SAMSUNG GALAXY X3 AND IT'S DAMN GOOD AND IT'S PICTURE CLARITY IS PERFECT FOR A GIFT

PRESENTLY I USE HTC SENSE AND IT'S JUST TOO RUGGED WITH IT'S ALUMINIUM POLISHED CASING AND GORILLA CORNING GAS. IT'S SO PACKED THAT THE FACEBOOK HAS TO APPLICATIONS ONE IS HTC FACEBOOK WITH SENSE SIGNATURE AND THE OTHER ANYBODY FACEBOOK SAME WITH SWEETER...JUST THAT THE PHONE IS EXPENSIVE BUT BAD ..... THE UPDATE IS SO COOL AND THE HTC YOU CAN SWITCH FROM 2G TO 4G DATA NETWORK. THE CALENDAR IS SO AWESOME THAT IF IT RAINS THE SCREEN DISPLAYS RAINING AND IF IT'S BRIGHT THE SCREEN DISPLAYS SUNNY AND IF IT'S MOIST IT DISPLAYS CLOUDY AND THE EFFIXY TOUCH IS MUCH .

MY BOSS USED TO SAY IF YOU GO FOR A MEETING AND U HAVE TECHNO PHONE DONT BRING IT OUT COS IT TELLS YOU ARE CHEAP. ANYWAY NIGERIANS LOVES EM CHEAP SO TECHNO IS FOR THEM

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HTC BOTH WINDOW AND ANDROID AND I AWAIT THEIR MOZILLA OS....THE WORST WINDOW PHONE TO ME IS NOKIA LUMIA..SUCH A CHEAP PLASTIC

OH I FORGET THE HTC COMES WITH A SCRATCH PROOF BODY AND GLASS THAT IS WHAT TECHNO DON'T OFFER.

DO U KNOW THE MEANING OF HTC.? HIGH TECH CORP...QUIETLY BRILLIANT.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by ewizard1: 8:28am On Dec 30, 2013
adisa204: Omg!.why would people continue this argument.Yes I'm using a techno phantom A11 and it s serving.I bet you most people don't even know what d so called samsung androids can do.And did I hear you talk abt the camera of a techno device,don't even go der. In quote "THE FRONT CAMERA OF A PHANTOM A11 IS BETTER THAN THE BACK CAMERA OF ANY SAMSUNG IVE SEEN"

huhh!
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by dnawah(m): 8:30am On Dec 30, 2013
indigold2010: I just ran into this topic. And if with all my years of working on the Android platform and I don't comment then I have left most Nigerians mislead. The name is techno the other is Samsung. And for those of u even comparing that name to techno to the name Samsung, I guess u have been paid by techno to help promote their cheap hardware. Now let's start with hardware.

Samsung hardware is far too superior for techno, techno have to sell their phones cheap so they don't have to spend too much money on making a hardware to compare with the likes of Apple Nokia Sony or HTC. But that's the category Samsung belongs, the competitive zone. Samsung has to build their hardware to meet the standards of other oem's but techno don't have to cos they believe Nigerians are dummies that will use anything sold for a price that equals a waste product. Samsung uses some of the best chips in the mobile industry, the exynos chip and the snapdragon, what those tecno use? Some worthless chip with bad processing power. Samsung uses some of the best display technology in the super amoled display, what those tecno use? Some screen looking like a phone of the early 2000. And for the battery Samsung phones pack very powerful chipset which requires good energy to process data at a fast pace so the battery has to be at his best. Techno phones don't really need powerful batteries cos they already have a chip of no value and display is like a wrist watch. As for the cameras, Samsung packs some very good cameras that can compete with Apple Sony and other oem. But tecno 5mp equals the 3mp on a Nokia Asha phone, what a shame!.

Now let's look at their software, the only reason why apple(crapple) keeps taking Samsung to court in my own thinking is cos they can't cope with the kind of innovation Samsung brings to software design. Smart stay, smart pause, smart scroll, air gestures, smart commands, multiwindow, pop-up play, spen innovations and many others. My friend tecno phones lacks innovation all they do is pack an unbacked Android os into some cheap hardware.

Now let's talk about updates. When u buy a Samsung device at a high price it is because u are paying for other services as well which includes updates. Tecno doesn't care about updates. If u buy a Tecno device on Android 4.2 that's the end of the life of the Android os.

So my fellow nairalanders am not pushing Tecno of the way totally, if u can't afford a Samsung device then buy a tecno device to get a taste of Android but when u decide to compare Samsung to Tecno that's were u been very ignorant and very biased.

The Nigeria market isn't wanna of Samsung strong hold so Tecno innovation doesn't really bother them as a company.

I conclude by saying buy Tecno if u can't afford Samsung but by Samsung if u can afford it and stop been mislead.
bad belle
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by tonychristopher: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2013

MY. BROTHER YOU ARE ON POINT...AS A RESEARCHER IN AN INTERNATIONAL ICT JOURNAL WHAT YOU SAID. IS VERY ON POINT AND I MIGHT USE YOUR RESEARCH BRO...I HOPE YOU WON'T TAKE ME UP FOR PLAGIARISM....I CAN'T USE TECHNO. TO BE HONEST AND I KNOW REASONS THEY ARE DAMN TO CHEAP AND I DON'T LOVE CHEAP THINGS...THEY ARE EXPENSIVE AT THE LONG RUN.IF YOU USE A TECHNO DON'T EVEN LET IT FALL ON GROUND THE PLASTIC IS SO LIGHT THEY DON'T AND CAN'T HAVE A METAL CASING.

I BOUGHT AN OLD SAMSUNG GALAXY X3 AND IT'S DAMN GOOD AND IT'S PICTURE CLARITY IS PERFECT FOR A GIFT

PRESENTLY I USE HTC SENSE AND IT'S JUST TOO RUGGED WITH IT'S ALUMINIUM POLISHED CASING AND GORILLA CORNING GAS. IT'S SO PACKED THAT THE FACEBOOK HAS TO APPLICATIONS ONE IS HTC FACEBOOK WITH SENSE SIGNATURE AND THE OTHER ANYBODY FACEBOOK SAME WITH SWEETER...JUST THAT THE PHONE IS EXPENSIVE BUT BAD ..... THE UPDATE IS SO COOL AND THE HTC YOU CAN SWITCH FROM 2G TO 4G DATA NETWORK. THE CALENDAR IS SO AWESOME THAT IF IT RAINS THE SCREEN DISPLAYS RAINING AND IF IT'S BRIGHT THE SCREEN DISPLAYS SUNNY AND IF IT'S MOIST IT DISPLAYS CLOUDY AND THE EFFIXY TOUCH IS MUCH .

MY BOSS USED TO SAY IF YOU GO FOR A MEETING AND U HAVE TECHNO PHONE DONT BRING IT OUT COS IT TELLS YOU ARE CHEAP. ANYWAY NIGERIANS LOVES EM CHEAP SO TECHNO IS FOR THEM

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HTC BOTH WINDOW AND ANDROID AND I AWAIT THEIR MOZILLA OS....THE WORST WINDOW PHONE TO ME IS NOKIA LUMIA..SUCH A CHEAP PLASTIC

OH I FORGET THE HTC COMES WITH A SCRATCH PROOF BODY AND GLASS THAT IS WHAT TECHNO DON'T OFFER.

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by redcliff: 8:32am On Dec 30, 2013
naturalwaves: It is so funny to see how folks claim that Tecno is no match for Samsung bla bla bla and yet open threads that stinks of insecurity and jealousy.

OP, your post is one sided and it is not a good analysis, it is a total rubbish. You stated what Samsung used for hardware but failed to state what Tecno used. You did same for the chip set too. Do you think you are talking to foools or villagers? Your argument is very senzeless.

Moreover, put it in your brain that a phone is not a definition of one's social status. If a phone can perform what you need it for, that is okay and it is none of your business.

#I don't use any of the devices and I am more than satisfied with what I use.

You still dont get? No one is saying tecno is a write off and should not be bought. We are all saying that there is not a comparism (except price) between a samsung product and a tecno product. If you like buy all the tecno phones in the world, the painment there, is that nigerians are comparing a product with no quality to the world's best. In europe or america, i am certain that there is no tecno bullsh.t bla bla because they cant pass quality conteol. You cannot compare a rolls royce to a kia. Its impossibru
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by demsid(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2013
God .I no know wetin tecno do for this people oooo. Make dem free d guy na. Them just they attack d guy every corner. Na wa o
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Smily202(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2013
Funny Argument thread

BTw.......60% of nairalander is using Tecno. .....Thats why they r attacking soo much....If we stop using Tecno who will log in to Nairaland again......
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by ddjay: 8:35am On Dec 30, 2013
dnawah: bad belle
truth dey say is bitter,even u sef agree about d truth concept
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Hero10001: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2013
Sability: shm ,Samsung pay you for this campaign?
SMH too!
Ode, na snadragon wan kill you?!
The OP is full of shit..
Samsung paid him for this shit.
The OP must be a learner, a seven year old kid residing in the Far East/North/SS villages..
For your information, You can upgrade an andriod OS.
You can equally upgrade/improve the display/battery too.

Tecno is a real deal, it gives you value for money..
If you'v got shit, don't post it on here.
:-)
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by kruku: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2013
WHICH OF THE TWO PRODUCTS ARE YOU GUYS PAID TO ADVERTISE? NIGERIANS ARE GOOD ARE BUYING THE "LASTEST" AND THE "BAMEST" BUT THE CANNOT MAKE THEIRS. ALL WE DO IS BRAG ABOUT THE QUALITY OF WHAT WE BOUGHT. SHAME ON YOU! EVERY COUNTRY OUT THERE ARE MANUFACTURING SOMETHING. IN 2014, THE ATTITUDE OF THE NIGERIA YOUTH MUST CHANGE, INVENT SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE OTHERS RESPECT YOUR COLOUR AND YOUR COUNTRY.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by leggo: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2013
tonychristopher:

lol..illiterate who can't spell right.
you and your boss are ignorant people
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by OCcool: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2013
fellis: Hehehe
So many angry techo users on the thread, you guys should just accept that your tecno phones are just cheap junk and start saving money to buy better phones.

Useless china phones that don't even have ota upgrade.
Abeg, just shut up your mouth there.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by redcliff: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2013
eluquenson: Tecno is a good product regardless of whether it can compete in the market or not, samsung are loosing fame gradually, we Nigerians are not fools anymore, let samsung reduce the cost of their products & let see what happen.
Samsung did not come for the poor. They came for people who can afford their products. So nonbody is bringing its sale prices down. Sorry.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by frankgreat(m): 8:42am On Dec 30, 2013
You buy a phone 115k dat is upgradable to os 4.3 or 4.4( note 3) and i buy a fone dat is 46k not upgradable (phantom 2) same os same camera capability. Wen os 4.4 cums out i ll sell me 46k fone nd buy d 4.4 own at most 50k still have more money to flex and still do d same tin u do. So y spend dat much wen u cn spred it...
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by alobright1010: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2013
My Brother you made a very big point here Samsung is miles ahead of Tecno there is no doubt about that at all,but remember those calling for your head are those using tecno,no body will say that his/her mother soup don't taste good. I have used tecno as a gift just for one week and before giving it out since then I have used both s3 s4 iPhone 5s motorola droid ultra and htc one and I can confirmed that those phones are far far far better than Tecno
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Zammydagreat(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Broke niggaz act as if tecno is gold plated, dead phone
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Smily202: Funny Argument thread

BTw.......60% of nairalander'S' is are using Tecno. .....Thats why they r attacking soo much....If we stop using Tecno who will log in to Nairaland again......

Edited
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by echibuogwu(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2013
adisa204: Omg!.why would people continue this argument.Yes I'm using a techno phantom A11 and it s serving.I bet you most people don't even know what d so called samsung androids can do.And did I hear you talk abt the camera of a techno device,don't even go der. In quote "THE FRONT CAMERA OF A PHANTOM A11 IS BETTER THAN THE BACK CAMERA OF ANY SAMSUNG IVE SEEN"
. Olodo u no knw phone at all nokia's 12mp is far beta dan tecno's 13mp and samsung's 8mp is far far beta dan tecno's 13mp. Try it out dey jst wrote 13mp to deceive fools like u

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Leonidas8(m): 8:50am On Dec 30, 2013
I.cud.kill:

@ iphones run smoother dan samsung
IS A LIE
u don't know what u are saying @ all. The Iphone 5s uses a dual core 1.3ghz ARMv8 64 bits based processor & uses the relatively light iOS7 & it practically flies while handling both basic & advanced tasks with no hint of any lag whatsoever. Though the samsung galaxy S4 runs on a quadcore snapdragon 600 & an octacore exynos processor (the international version) & its snippy fast too with both basic & heavy tasks, samsung's touchwiz ux interface is somewhat heavy & notorious for its scroll lag(though it's not very noticeable). So yes the iphone 5s runs kinda smoother than the Samsung galaxy S4.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Zammydagreat(m): 8:52am On Dec 30, 2013
kruku: WHICH OF THE TWO PRODUCTS ARE YOU GUYS PAID TO ADVERTISE? NIGERIANS ARE GOOD ARE BUYING THE "LASTEST" AND THE "BAMEST" BUT THE CANNOT MAKE THEIRS. ALL WE DO IS BRAG ABOUT THE QUALITY OF WHAT WE BOUGHT. SHAME ON YOU! EVERY COUNTRY OUT THERE ARE MANUFACTURING SOMETHING. IN 2014, THE ATTITUDE OF THE NIGERIA YOUTH MUST CHANGE, INVENT SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE OTHERS RESPECT YOUR COLOUR AND YOUR COUNTRY.

Mr "bammest" what have u invented?
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Zammydagreat(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2013
Precioussilas10: Big fool.were u not paid by samsung

Foolish goat
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by echibuogwu(m): 8:53am On Dec 30, 2013
frankgreat: You buy a phone 115k dat is upgradable to os 4.3 or 4.4( note 3) and i buy a fone dat is 46k not upgradable (phantom 2) same os same camera capability. Wen os 4.4 cums out i ll sell me 46k fone nd buy d 4.4 own at most 50k still have more money to flex and still do d same tin u do. So y spend dat much wen u cn spred it...
olodo u no go skul. Don't u undastand d word 'depreciation'?u cnt sell ur phatom 2 @ 46k again even if its a day old

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Zammydagreat(m): 8:55am On Dec 30, 2013
tippyboy:

Mr. Man, u ar very wrong by saying tecno uses some worthless chip with processing power, so with all ur years of working on the Android platform u didn't no dat MEDIATEK CHIPSET is 1 of D best in d whole world, they ar d first to produce true octa-core processor, while samsung was fyndin with very difficult. their exynos on galaxy S4, tho' is octa-core, buh only 4 out of 8 cpu can be active at dsame time which is totally rubish and wastage of ba3. this dsame chipset u called worthless is wot sonyXperia and other big companies ar using( u myt wanna check out sony Xperia C)

infact u wot I fink, I fink u av bin paid by samsungNigeria to discourage pple 4rm using tecno.

Mtk is dead and gone, if its not adreno or tegra3 then d chipset is bullshit
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by lalaboi(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Samsung brings to software design. Smart stay, smart pause, smart scroll, air gestures, smart commands, multiwindow, pop-up play, spen innovations and many others.

Half of these features are not stable. Most of them are just for fancy and nearly all of them are features you will rarely use unless you are really techy. Half the buyers don't even know half these features. They just buy to feel cool. Same reasons Iphones sell a lot.

It is true Samsung and Tecno are not on the same level. You get what you pay for. So will you pay twice or 3 times the price of a phantom A+ to get all these fancy features and an improved "Memory"? or for an update that will come up in about a year? which you can get by rooting the phone anyway. Which is more Value for money?

Its up to people to decide what they really want. My opinion. Samsung phones are not worth their original prices but are still the best phones in the market(the high end ones i.e). the ones on the level of Tecno like core, duoes etc etc are more expensive but a tecno will last you longer and do the same shitt. .

The talk about battery life is just wrong too. An S3 and a phantom have the same battery capcity. A core or an S which is still more expensive runs on a dual core and 1200Mah ba3 compared to the QUAD CORE processor and 2400Mah ba3 a phantom runs.

Basically, if you are not buying a high end Samsung phone, don't buy a samsung at all. Just get a High End Tecno device. More value for money

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by CODEEATER(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2013
THIS SAMSUNG GUYS R BECOMING DESPERATE....what is your problem with tecno....?

And why do u advocate only Samsung.... Its obvious both of u have ties...and why specifically tecno?... Are they the only Chinese company in Nigeria?... Infinix n gionee nku?.....

Cheap foo#l...they don pay u make u talk trash... Otoro gbagbu kwe gi
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by biomedixexcel(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2013
indigold2010:

This is the most meaniful post I have come across in a long while. I just wanted people to understand that Samsung isn't tecno. It's already becoming an everyday argument. Wanted to clear d air
Disappointed! When I saw the topic I expected to see genuine reason from a knowledgeable engineer but all the reasons listed have been known already! So why raising it again? A lay man knew these already!
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Zammydagreat(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2013
grandstar: Monkey no fine but hin mama like am. Those wey dey use techno dey kampe. i like techno and in a woman's voice its "fine"

I can see ur agony, u knw dat sad feeling u get wen a range rover splashes water on ur body lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today / Nokia 3310 Vs New Nokia 3310: What's The Change 17 Years After? / Whatsapp Is Now On Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.