Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno (49858 Views)

9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Iphone Instead Of An Android / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone / The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by hajibashi: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2013
At OP, you have actually done a great Job, but the limitation is not to Techno alone, other china product are in this category, what we fail to realize is the fact that, if samsung, iphone,blackberry,Sony Ericsson, nokia etc sell their product for a particular price and techno or any of this other china product comes in with almost thesame thing at a cheaper price, then we need to check it, definitely it is substandard, i don't have issue with this phones (i mean china phones) running on android OS but the truth of the matter is that their hardware configuration is substandard, cos they don't meet the right standard and we all know and are aware that even a product that meet the right standard generate radiation injurious to our health let alone a product that does not meet the right standard will generate more radiations i pray in few years to come we will not have increase cancer risk because of this cheap product we are using.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by IAMBREEZY: 10:10am On Dec 30, 2013
The fact is that tecno ain't mate with samsung if you want the real McCoy phone go for samsung but i ain't saying those guys that can't afford it should go and steal just my opinion
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by kalufelix(m): 10:13am On Dec 30, 2013
fellis:

grin grin grin

This is how typical tecno users sound.
Bush villagers with no atom of civility in their bodies.
Abeg let me leave the thread for you tecno users, I don't have time to spend with cheapskate losers who can only afford scrap metal as phones.
haha...slavery mentality

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by bravolyk(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Samsung and tecno the difference is clear and the choice is yours

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by sucess001(m): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2013
anyone who tells me samsung tab 2 is anywhere as gud as the techno phantom needs to have his head examined
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by bossladypearl(f): 10:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Abeg visit my blog....www.ruthdulacblog.

Read my story...BRIANNE ANDREWS

@ruthdulac.....

www.facebook.com/ruthdulac
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by hustla(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2013
LOL!
People sha. It is obvious Samsung users are hating, always going at Tecno users and vice versa..

Na by force to buy Samsung?
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Im going to take this from 'health' perspective. Have u wondered why tecno is not recognised internationally? Is it because they haven't met certain standards like health implications? arr their phones safe? or are they breeding grounds for radiation? Cos if the phones are sooo good I see no reason why up till now they are not in Western markets? This makes me remember the whole fake drugs from india issue, why do they dump all these things here? not even Ghana o and we just rush it. Mahn poverty na bastard. Anything fake can be found here
ONLY IN NIGERIA.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by slinkman(m): 10:25am On Dec 30, 2013
tecno isn't even recognized in china

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by martinz1: 10:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Tecno or whatever u Call it is a chinese phone,(remember chinese phones with tv, ac, radio antenna,etc) these phones where banned in usa and other western countries, but nigeria we just accept any device irrespective of it nature,,,tecno is a low end phone ,,never ever compare samsung with tecno, samsung is not just a phone maker, its a household name ,industrial machines,, ofshore crude oil machinaries, ,.,,,, but tecno phones are still ok and sweet,,, but samsung is more superior and generally accepted worldwide,,u can never see any network in usa or uk or any western country branding their name on any tecno device,, but u can see at&t lg, htc samsung, huawei, zte,, but never tecno,,
But that doesn't mean tecno phones aren't good,
Some tecno Android phones are sweet to use ,
The bottom line is never compare tecno to samsung, they are not on the same level,, its just like comparing a keke napep (trycycle vehicle) to a german brand(rolls royce ghost). Its true that both vehicle can move u from point A to point B, but their is a difference,,

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by donJ2(m): 10:28am On Dec 30, 2013
fellis: Hehehe
So many angry techo users on the thread, you guys should just accept that your tecno phones are just cheap junk and start saving money to buy better phones.

Useless china phones that don't even have ota upgrade.

Am No tecno/samsung fan, buh I wonder wen U̶̲̥̅̊ will grow old enough to comment /open threads abt d car or d house U̶̲̥̅̊ bought...itz alwayz abt phone..

...Bunch of losers nd 'wanna bee' z tongue
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 30, 2013
kalufelix: haha...slavery mentality

It's 'slave mentality', not 'slavery mentality'. But I am not surprised sha, typical tecno users don't know how to speak correct English tongue

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Leonidas8(m): 10:29am On Dec 30, 2013
pair-36:
The op is so hateful, naive and ignorant. Forgetting that many who use Samsung have also used tecno and vice versa. I prefer my phantom A to gs3 everyday. Come rain come shine.
True Lies.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by martinz1: 10:30am On Dec 30, 2013
hustla: LOL!
People sha. It is obvious Samsung users are hating, always going at Tecno users and vice versa..

Na by force to buy Samsung?

No be by force to buy samsung, u fit but lg or htc or even tecno,, remember gud things don't come cheap

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by royale442(m): 10:30am On Dec 30, 2013
So many angry techo users on the thread, you guys should just accept that your tecno phones are just cheap junk and start saving money to buy better phones.

NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by sparkboy4122: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2013
Olamyyde: 1) How many tecno bashing threads do we have on Nairaland. For God's sake we get the point-Tecno phones aren't better than Samsung phones
2)Op, will u give me money to buy s2 or s3
3)samsung has more powerful processors than iphones, yet iphone runs smoother than it. Stop chasing vanity.
that's because Iphone use iOS not android
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by erictoonice: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2013
imsu.boi:

cheesy you're obviously high on your mum's punany juice.

What has my uni got to do with this topic now? grin grin

offcourse it has much to do just cos people see uniben, ui, unilag as leading schools doesn't mean imsu can't have better students than them!!! wether I use tecno or Samsung it says nothing any my status it's wat I feel serve my purpose!!!
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by elkoko: 10:41am On Dec 30, 2013
op's just mad cos he got what tecno users are getting for less so immature
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by tosinx: 10:45am On Dec 30, 2013
Op, What a sad way to use this voice you found. I just read the piece this morning. The entire writeup is baseless and biased and your grammar makes my skin crawl.

Where was Samsung when Nokia, BlackBerry and even Sagem were packing the stalls full of cutting (or attempts) edge tech? You should not write on issues you know hardly anything about.

Your writeup has no business incline, which is where Tecno is killing the boar! One, they acknowledge they don’t have a name like Samsung or other droid-packing OEMs, but they want to make a name and get market share; two, if the African market (the Nigerian market speaking of is more than 50% of the entire black market worldwide) is all they can get for now, what a wise investment choice! three, by cutting price and increasing offering, trust me, they still kill it on profits! so you just wait and see things unfold for yourself.

They can't penetrate the western markets cos of their shortcomings, so if they can leverage on the Nigerian loopholes to gain market and maybe someday become able to afford R&grin and the necessary reqs to cross the hurdles, bravo then.

I will compare both OEMs anyday, cos, YES, they are comparable on several fronts.

I’m sure you would have written this same thing about the BlackBerry year’s ago, cos you sound like one of them. I’m sure (tell me if I’m wrong) you NEVER owned an Apple device cos you couldn’t afford one and hated those who loved theirs. Thank God you can now buy a Samsung. That’s why we are now hearing from you. Have you seen the smile on the faces of the Tecno smartphone owners? Loyalty is growing, cos they recommend too.

You have found a voice, you have gained listeners. Use it wisely! And next time when you see business decisions being made, sit in the corner, watch and learn!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by mayskit4luv(m): 10:45am On Dec 30, 2013

OTA upgrade koh! SANGO upgrade ni! Mtcheeeew...... #team_Tecno_4_Lyf

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by jimohibrahim(m): 10:46am On Dec 30, 2013
(1) I'm so disappointed in this for God sake samsung users,what app or game will samsung galaxy install that tecno android can't
(2)Samsung are just in Nigeria for money cheating us with qualities I don't need
(3)Tecno is one of the best and fast rising latest android devises(all the features I needed are included)why the hell will I go for samsung
(4)I have always love samsung for there brand but not price(the price is a cheat)
(5)I hate both devices cos both user are always conscious of their money and data(I bet you 70% on android user always off their phones connection.
I rest my case cos if I start this thread won't get enough of me

Team BB(say hey). HEY
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by akposking(m): 10:48am On Dec 30, 2013
Samsung won.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by erictoonice: 10:48am On Dec 30, 2013
tonychristopher:

MY. BROTHER YOU ARE ON POINT...AS A RESEARCHER IN AN INTERNATIONAL ICT JOURNAL WHAT YOU SAID. IS VERY ON POINT AND I MIGHT USE YOUR RESEARCH BRO...I HOPE YOU WON'T TAKE ME UP FOR PLAGIARISM....I CAN'T USE TECHNO. TO BE HONEST AND I KNOW REASONS THEY ARE DAMN TO CHEAP AND I DON'T LOVE CHEAP THINGS...THEY ARE EXPENSIVE AT THE LONG RUN.IF YOU USE A TECHNO DON'T EVEN LET IT FALL ON GROUND THE PLASTIC IS SO LIGHT THEY DON'T AND CAN'T HAVE A METAL CASING.

I BOUGHT AN OLD SAMSUNG GALAXY X3 AND IT'S DAMN GOOD AND IT'S PICTURE CLARITY IS PERFECT FOR A GIFT

PRESENTLY I USE HTC SENSE AND IT'S JUST TOO RUGGED WITH IT'S ALUMINIUM POLISHED CASING AND GORILLA CORNING GAS. IT'S SO PACKED THAT THE FACEBOOK HAS TO APPLICATIONS ONE IS HTC FACEBOOK WITH SENSE SIGNATURE AND THE OTHER ANYBODY FACEBOOK SAME WITH SWEETER...JUST THAT THE PHONE IS EXPENSIVE BUT BAD ..... THE UPDATE IS SO COOL AND THE HTC YOU CAN SWITCH FROM 2G TO 4G DATA NETWORK. THE CALENDAR IS SO AWESOME THAT IF IT RAINS THE SCREEN DISPLAYS RAINING AND IF IT'S BRIGHT THE SCREEN DISPLAYS SUNNY AND IF IT'S MOIST IT DISPLAYS CLOUDY AND THE EFFIXY TOUCH IS MUCH .

MY BOSS USED TO SAY IF YOU GO FOR A MEETING AND U HAVE TECHNO PHONE DONT BRING IT OUT COS IT TELLS YOU ARE CHEAP. ANYWAY NIGERIANS LOVES EM CHEAP SO TECHNO IS FOR THEM

I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HTC BOTH WINDOW AND ANDROID AND I AWAIT THEIR MOZILLA OS....THE WORST WINDOW PHONE TO ME IS NOKIA LUMIA..SUCH A CHEAP PLASTIC

OH I FORGET THE HTC COMES WITH A SCRATCH PROOF BODY AND GLASS THAT IS WHAT TECHNO DON'T OFFER.

DO U KNOW THE MEANING OF HTC.? HIGH TECH CORP...QUIETLY BRILLIANT.

I don't wanna answer you in a bad way let me educate you jst cos it's plastic body doesn't mean it's not strong, if you look at most newly produced phones now u'll see plastic is way to go now that's wat made the iPhone 4 a failure. I used iPhone 4 and it fell just ones on a tiled floor the glass screen scattered, even the back did thesame, now they are going plastic, I even charged the phone with a low voltage and it developed fault which I had to repair for more than 10k, let me tell u, phones are not for flaunting, buy what will serve your purpose, I've been using tecno p5 for over 5months now and I don't have any issues it even fell off when I was on a bike on a coal tar and nothing happened I wonder why people say Techno lack hardware I've never seen any one complain
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 30, 2013
don_J:
Am No tecno/samsung fan, buh I wonder wen U̶̲̥̅̊ will grow old enough to comment /open threads abt d car or d house U̶̲̥̅̊ bought...itz alwayz abt phone..
...Bunch of losers nd 'wanna bee' z tongue

You are not a tecno or Samsung fan so mind your business. Oversabi pokenoser.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by slinkman(m): 10:54am On Dec 30, 2013
erictoonice:

I don't wanna answer you in a bad way let me educate you jst cos it's plastic body doesn't mean it's not strong, if you look at most newly produced phones now u'll see plastic is way to go now that's wat made the iPhone 4 a failure. I used iPhone 4 and it fell just ones on a tiled floor the glass screen scattered, even the back did thesame, now they are going plastic, I even charged the phone with a low voltage and it developed fault which I had to repair for more than 10k, let me tell u, phones are not for flaunting, buy what will serve your purpose, I've been using tecno p5 for over 5months now and I don't have any issues it even fell off when I was on a bike on a coal tar and nothing happened I wonder why people say Techno lack hardware I've never seen any one complain
oh really? goto tecno threads.
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 30, 2013
royale442: NONSENSE!!!!

Yes, nonsense. Just like your tecno 'telephone' tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by IYANGBALI: 10:58am On Dec 30, 2013
Sability: shm ,Samsung pay you for this campaign?
abeg help me ask am o
Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by IYANGBALI: 11:01am On Dec 30, 2013
martronilla: Do you want to win a tecno pad? Visit https://tecnolivesmart.com/?webisode=1 and answer surveys about tecno
no I want to win a sanitary pad

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by MrMi6(m): 11:02am On Dec 30, 2013
Adetayo100: Op Shut the hell up, not everyone can afford Samsung S4 or S3.

Tecno has stepped up there game, there latest device P9 pad mini comes with OTA upgrade
Dint Op make that clear to you "I conclude by saying buy Tecno if u can't afford
Samsung but by Samsung if u can afford it and
stop been mislead."

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 30, 2013
There's a reason Jay-z endorsed Samsung Mobile for his new album release. .. Kcee limpopo used tecno in his limpopo video. Hmmm need I say more? One is international the other is Nigerian. I think it's a nigerian thing, fake drugs, , clothes, electronics. 9ja!

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Buy A Samsung Device Instead Of Tecno by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 30, 2013
Nawa oooo, Don't you guys get tired of opening techno bashing threads, it makes me feel like samsung has recruited some people to bash samsung the same apc recruited people to bash pdp/gej on every online platform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MTN Launches N10 Recharge Cards Today / Nokia 3310 Vs New Nokia 3310: What's The Change 17 Years After? / Whatsapp Is Now On Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.