Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos (29137 Views)

El Rufai And His Son Observe Sallah Prayers With Muslim Faithfuls In Kaduna.pics / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife / El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by kraftykc(m): 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
A burst tire can be deadly especially on the initial touchdown but if was during the rollout I doubt it would have been a very big deal. However these incidents are all too common here in Nigeria. We need better rule enforcement in aviation.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Decryptor(m): 7:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
Reminds me of the movie "Last Flight to Abuja"
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by doctorbabs(m): 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
chifreke: hmmmmmmm.
Jesus saved him for a reason!

Jesus didnt have power to saved but God Almighty. jesus said by my power there is notging i can do except the one that sent me

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by meforyou1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
If it were a private jet carrying only el rufai, I would have asked "why didn't the plane crash?"
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
Did that man of God see this happening?
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
Just stopped by to say hi
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by solomonochei(m): 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Chloekim: Congrats man. But the truth remains that Nigerian airspace is not safe
. Y U̶̲̥̅̊ N̶̲̥̅̊☺ die
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by symbian03(m): 8:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Thank God for their lives!
Meanwhile, shebi he was coming from Pastor Tune Bakare's Church.
GEJ offered that Pastor Cow & he rejected it.
GEJ sef, he should just leave those guys alone & focus on repairing Nigeria.

Last Bullet:

If GEJ improve the power supply in Nigeria to the extent that every street is experiencing at least 6 hours of electricity supply daily between June-Dec 2014, I promise GEJ the whole of Southwest.
Nigerians are desperate. They are only following APC after losing hope in GEJ & PDP!
Enough said!

Mr. Bullet, your opinion matters not.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by ijst: 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
[left][/left][b][/b
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Chibest2000(m): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
King harzyz:
mumu jesus cannot save you...ONLY ALMIGHTY GOD CAN SAVE...USE UR BRAIN
If nt 4 JESUS do u tink u could be alive 2day? Jesus hv bn given d power 2 save lives n who ever he saves is saved 4ever!!

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by ijst: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Examine ur self El_ Rufai
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by OkikiOluwa1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
symbian03:

Mr. Bullet, your opinion matters not.
Ok. By the time your life change from Symbian03 to Java03, you ll know that my opinion matters alot!
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Pain(m): 8:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Did I Hear Someone Say Stella Oduah is Responsible?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by klas(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
cold: El Rufai,finally bringing the plane to a halt was based on the training of the pilot in circumstances of such nature. Not some god somewhere. God does not fly planes,even you should know that..sigh

Did you read his tweets before commenting?
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 9:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
King harzyz:
another muslim ram

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Nicepoker(m): 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Watz my biz. Are they too young to die? Old thieves
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by gebest: 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
King harzyz:
MY DEAR JESUS SAVES, D EARLIER U GIVE UR LIFE TO HIM D BETTER 4 U COS JESUS LOVES U VERY MUSH.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by therealdeal: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
King harzyz:
KING HARZZY YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT JESUS IN SUCH AN ILL MANNER. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RELIGION? YOU BETTER REPENT AND ALLOW JESUS CHRIST COME INTO YOUR LIFE BEFORE IS TOO LATE FOR YOU. LOOK AROUND THE WORLD, IS IT NOT YOUR ISLAM THAT IS CAUSING TROUBLE EVERYWHERE? USE YOUR DUMB BRAIN AND KNOW THAT IS A RELIGION OF HATRED AND THE EARLIER THE BETTER FOR YOU. BUY A BIBLE AND READ FOOL. IF NA VIRGINS YOU WANT, SATAN GO USE YOUR ASS FOR SUYA WITH CAMEROON PEPPER. AND PLEASE NEXT TIME USE CAPITAL LETTER WHEN ADDRESSING JESUS. BE LIKE YOU NO GO SCHOOL. YOU STARTED IT SO NO HATING MAN! ABEG IF JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY HIT LIKE.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 10:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
King harzyz:
shut up! Jesus saves!Accept him today else you"re heading for the doom.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by OgologoDimkpa: 10:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
kasheemawo: MUMU you be;na jesus created him?
Your own mumu no get part two angry. Jesus was there during the creation.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by baslone: 10:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
See dem! Dumb arses
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Melinde: 10:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
NeuroBoss: GEJ and PDP surely knows about this. If u understand what I mean
SHARAPPP
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by chifreke(f): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2013
King harzyz:
i will not be suprised dat people liked ur comment...even pics of accident...people still like....My Bible says none can come to the Father except through Jesus Christ....He who sees me have seen my father...Jesus is the way the truth and Light...
no matter how u address me...Jesus is Lord!
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Evergreat2014(m): 10:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
I need "my own private jet o"
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by Evergreat2014(m): 10:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
therealdeal: KING HARZZY YOU ARE A BIG FOOL. HOW DARE YOU TALK ABOUT JESUS IN SUCH AN ILL MANNER. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT RELIGION? YOU BETTER REPENT AND ALLOW JESUS CHRIST COME INTO YOUR LIFE BEFORE IS TOO LATE FOR YOU. LOOK AROUND THE WORLD, IS IT NOT YOUR ISLAM THAT IS CAUSING TROUBLE EVERYWHERE? USE YOUR DUMB BRAIN AND KNOW THAT IS A RELIGION OF HATRED AND THE EARLIER THE BETTER FOR YOU. BUY A BIBLE AND READ FOOL. IF NA VIRGINS YOU WANT, SATAN GO USE YOUR ASS FOR SUYA WITH CAMEROON PEPPER. AND PLEASE NEXT TIME USE CAPITAL LETTER WHEN ADDRESSING JESUS. BE LIKE YOU NO GO SCHOOL. YOU STARTED IT SO NO HATING MAN! ABEG IF JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY HIT LIKE.

No LIKE 4 u. But Jesus is THE ONLY WAY.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by hangman: 11:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Why all this noise about El rufai..was he the only passenger on that aircraft..abeg make I hear word joor..
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by TunjiMsp: 11:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Really?
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by msay: 11:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Stella Oduah's last mission of 2013 unsucessful...
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by cj1080(m): 11:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
No wonder, I was wondering why helicopters we're flying around my crib in iju. Now I know, cos the last time there was a crash around here you notice helicopters flying around when they usually don't use this route.

Hope that tire no fall on top person house oh.
Re: El-rufai And Others Narrowly Escape Plane Crash In Lagos by callmenow: 11:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Misplaced priority. He is like any other citizen. Why is he always running around to gossip? What of all the money that EFCC and ICPC has been trying to recover from him. The exceptional reason why these jobbing 'politicians' are flitting around Nigeria, is because the OBJ stopped EFCC and ICPC from trying to investigate them. These crime fighting organisations were leaned on by the Presidency to soft pedal, because of the feeling that their investigation will affect OBJ. Jonathan must withdraw and let the EFCC do their Job. On a festive note, although I still believe that all corrupt stealers must roast on this earth as well in hell, Allah has given him another chance to be a good husband to his four wives and 17 children. Hope he takes this opportunity and apply his stolen wealth.

NeuroBoss: GEJ and PDP surely knows about this. If u understand what I mean

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Early Morning Rain Threatening LG Election In Lagos, As Flood Takes Over (VIDEO) / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze / Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.