Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao (29168 Views)

Oladayo Amao: Super Tucano Aircraft Alone Can't Fight Insecurity / AVM Oladayo Amao Takes Over As 21st Chief Of Air Staff / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by naptu2: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOSrzYg0JaI

I AM LEAVING THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE WITH A SENSE OF FULFILMENT- AIR MARSHAL OLADAYO AMAO (RTD)

The immediate past Chief of the Air Staff (CAS), Air Marshal Oladayo Amao (rtd) has stated that he was leaving the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) fulfilled and with a sense of pride and accomplishment having reached the peak of his career as the 21st CAS. Air Marshal Amao made this known while delivering his valedictory speech at the colourful fly-out ceremony organized in his honour at the NAF Base, Bill Clinton Drive, Abuja. “I am also having a tinge of nostalgia and the realization that I would really miss this great Nigerian Air Force Family. Nevertheless, I am greatly comforted by the scripture saying that there is time for everything under the sun. ”

While expressing his heartfelt gratitude to the officers and men of the NAF for the vital role they played in ensuring the safety and security of the country, Air Marshal Amao said it was an honour to have led such a capable and dedicated force. He noted that during his tenure, in spite of numerous challenges, the NAF demonstrated unmatched capability and tenacity in addressing contemporary security challenges. “We have maintained a state of readiness, adapting to the ever-evolving threats and ensuring the protection of our airspace as well as safety and security of our dear country. It has been a great honour as well as a very challenging and yet fulfilling endeavours”, he said.

Air Marshal Amao expressed his appreciation to the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Bola Ahmed Tinubu and all Nigerians for their unwavering support in equipping the NAF and ensuring the Service meets it's constitutional mandate.

While congratulating Air Vice Marshal Hassan Abubakar for his appointment as the CAS, Air Marshal Amao urged him to continue from where he left off and lead the NAF to a higher pedestal. “I will urge all personnel of the Nigerian Air Force to continue to give their best in the Service of our fatherland. You are inheriting an Air Force that is strong, resilient and ready to face any challenge that comes our way. I am exceedingly delighted and profoundly honoured that we have worked together as a team with all officers, airmen, and airwomen as well as civilian staff to move the Air Force to a much higher level”, Air Marshal Amao declared.

The event was witnessed by the Chief of Defence Staff, Major General Chris Musa and his spouse, the Chief of Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Hasan Abubakar and his spouse, the Chief of Army Staff, Major General Taoheed Lagbaja and the Chief of Naval Staff, Rear Admiral Emmanuel Ogalla. Others are former Chiefs of the Air Staff, Air Vice Marshal Femi John Femi (Rtd), Air Chief Marshal Paul Dike (Rtd), Air Chief Marshal Oluseyi Petinrin (Rtd), Air Marshal Mohammed Dikko Umar (Rtd) as well as Lieutenant General Faruk Yahaya (Rtd) and Vice Admiral Auwal Gambo (Rtd) among others.

Edward Gabkwet
Air Commodore
Director of Public Relations and Information
Nigerian Air Force
15 July 2023

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02BqUEm4wNDgbaxrYZgchGiBcYGocMpXRyvtECxf8DGMnWJmKo6GsvRgJmaz9oPkGrl&id=100064945416287&mibextid=Nif5oz&paipv=0&eav=AfZIK-zrowqb4kpXtlQVElKMnFCLEOw442H-iStr3te2Ry_UyQCtv8vMCPjj5ZG4oYw&_rdr

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by naptu2: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2023
Photos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by naptu2: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2023
More photos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by ShaqFu: 6:36am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by successmatters(m): 6:37am On Jul 16, 2023
Idi Amin Amao grin

This man should have been arrested and jailed for life instead of being allowed to be celebrated for his many years of atrocious leadership of an air force. It was under his tenure that many military jets has been allegedly bombing civilians, sometimes in error and sometimes in suspicious circumstances to displace natives from their house in Nigeria.

Nigeria is a dungeon where criminals are celebrated.

27 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by helinues: 6:38am On Jul 16, 2023
Nice

One of the madam look like Madam peace and the other like Aisha Buhari

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by libertyfather(m): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2023
useless celebration, what joy hv they brought?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Beremx(f): 6:45am On Jul 16, 2023
IPOB related topic loading....

grin grin grin

Modified:
Congratulations to the outgoing chief and incoming one. God bless Nigeria cool cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by successmatters(m): 6:46am On Jul 16, 2023
Beremx:
IPOB related topic loading.....

grin grin grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by naptu2: 6:46am On Jul 16, 2023
Quoted.

Beremx:
IPOB related topic loading. . .

grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by dfrost: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2023
Good morning naptu2
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by dfrost: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2023
naptu2:
Quoted.

Aha... there was a caught. Beremx, how will you unquote/modify this now?
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by helinues: 6:50am On Jul 16, 2023
Beremx:
IPOB related topic loading....

grin grin grin

Even at your old age madam?

Spits

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Beremx(f): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2023
naptu2:
Quoted.

Good morning naptu2. I guess this topic isn't about IPOB after all. I will be expecting my name on your diaries. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Finestgurlie(f): 6:52am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Spits
mynd44 seun mukina2 nlfpmod
Rule 2

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Beremx(f): 6:53am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

Spits
don't let me invoke your trolls to come after you. Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by helinues: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2023
Beremx:
don't let me invoke your trolls to come after you. Be careful

Sebi you just sent the troller message on your WhatsApp group. He his here already doing the trolling

That's what we have subjected you lots to be doing.

Imagine your fixated mindset towards the op.

Cover your face with something, all of una can be easily predicted

6 Likes

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Ihateheadslamer: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2023
What are you sacrificing today for your Amadioha

Is it goats or fowls?
helinues:

Sebi you just sent the troller message on your WhatsApp group. He his here already doing the trolling

2 Likes

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Beremx(f): 7:03am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:

stop derailing the topic. You're breaking nairaland rule number 1. Be careful

2 Likes

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by successmatters(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2023
helinues:
Nice

One of the madam look like Madam peace and the other like Aisha Buhari

Apart from irrelevancies, your stay here is just to troll.

Are you paid for this?

4 Likes

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Racoon(m): 7:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Many hearty congratulations sir. At least you sustained AVM Abubakar Sadiq's exceptional legacies.

1 Like

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Ikaeniyan0: 7:58am On Jul 16, 2023
Racoon:
Many hearty congratulations sir. At least you sustained AVM Abubakar Sadiq's exceptional legacies.
i will be glad if the president can appoint abubakar sadiq as the new minister of defense.

1 Like

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by IboHausaYoruba: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2023
I learnt he was a very nice and gallant administrator. Congratulations to him.

4 Likes

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by mimimile93: 8:06am On Jul 16, 2023
Hello nairaland guys! It's really been long since I last visited here.

Please I need help. I want to know which African country is advisable for one to relocate to.

My considerations;
1. It must not be a popular country.
2. It must be a peaceful country.
3. The cost of living should be low.
4. A country that is barely on the news.
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:09am On Jul 16, 2023
naptu2:
Quoted.

Quoted for what exactly

4 Likes

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by LordGuru1: 8:11am On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations!
Also, have you heard the lastest?!

2 Likes

Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by Justiceleague1: 8:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Hmm God have mercy...not go fly out enter Bermuda triangle grin
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Fly-Out Ceremony For Air Marshal Oladayo Amao by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:12am On Jul 16, 2023
Omo Osogbo Oroki Ilu asala,well done sir !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Always Regret Associating With Northerners – Doyin Okupe / Ondo State Assembly Passes Grazing Bill Into Law / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.