Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (612232 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poiZon: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
dickoflife: the issue here is not who is better but my stance is the discrepancy between grades in Nigeria is so much that it is almost ludicrous... if you think a 2:1 degree holder is far better than a 2:2 holder then you are sorely mistaken. I really don't have to talk much ccus you might imply further analogy that states your 2:1 makes your horse higher than mine on a magnanimous scale. If you agree that a better argument is about the discrepancy between aa first class and a third clss then I agree.

am moved to move a motion for the outright discontinuation of these grades liner. lets not derail d thread further, thanx in anticipation.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poiZon: 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2014
segzy87:
Dey r through wit marking of script @ondo state..and dey said we all fail.

na wa o, na so ondo peeps bad reach?
so who go come merit d list now......

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: anyway let me reserve my comments on this matter for the sake of decorum.but pls remove dat post Mr shady emily eminem slim shady
It raises my blood temp anytime I see it.and makes me want to go at u with total abandon. If not. Me and u might have to draw lines and see who fires faster.this exaggeration in a house full of people dat wrote de same exam and coming from a self acclaimed civil servant looking for civil service work is totally unbecoming and demeaning.u need the next interview to be like dis last one but u want more maths and with no calculator or rough work paper.i just can't contain this humbug.worst claptrap eva
k
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by femidejulius(m): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
Have you ever wondered y it was stipulated dt the theory questions shouldn't be more than 2 pages at most? grin

It probably is because each of the theory questions carried 10 marks.

80 objectives plus 20 marks in the theory section makes a hundred marks. If you have answered only the theory questions well, u should have an idea of your overall score already. If you answered the objective questions very well, u should know where you stand grin grin grin

Good luck to you all!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by oppsymos(m): 3:08pm On Sep 02, 2014
femidejulius: Have you ever wondered y it was stipulated dt the theory questions shouldn't be more than 2 pages at most? grin

It probably is because each of the theory questions carried 10 marks.

80 objectives plus 20 marks in the theory section makes a hundred marks. If you have answered only the theory questions well, u should have an idea of your overall score already. If you answered the objective questions very well, u should know where you stand grin grin grin

Good luck to you all!

Don't say what you don't know.....you are very far away from the truth.Obj is just 40marks.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by femidejulius(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
oppsymos:

Don't say what you don't know.....you are very far away from the truth.Obj is just 40marks.

I laugh in Chinese language.. I won't argue with you.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: anyway let me reserve my comments on this matter for the sake of decorum.but pls remove dat post Mr shady emily eminem slim shady
It raises my blood temp anytime I see it.and makes me want to go at u with total abandon. If not. Me and u might have to draw lines and see who fires faster.this exaggeration in a house full of people dat wrote de same exam and coming from a self acclaimed civil servant looking for civil service work is totally unbecoming and demeaning.u need the next interview to be like dis last one but u want more maths and with no calculator or rough work paper.i just can't contain this humbug.worst claptrap eva

why dont u focus on urself and leave d girl/boy alone. Last tym i checked we live in a democracy - which means 'freedom of speech'. Stop clogging up the thread with double posts and find sumtin beta to do with ur obviously well-stocked vocabulary. If u feel the need to 'pour', write an article for d papers - u'll be better appreciated there.

#My2kobo

6 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 02, 2014
oppsymos:

LOL
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by EFREBOR47: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
Guys pls lets. Stop all this hostilities. As I am I wish every one makes it. I have been observing the drama for long. I am a 1.1 graduate bt d army never called me. My dad was an NSO operative during buhari regime when nso was feard. They had diff kinds of pple even with 3rd class degrees y b cos they culd do things that the 1.1 holder could do cos. In katsina state where am from at the test venue I got to know that pple couldn't write ordinary application but it dsnt mean they are nt smart. Pls ask ur selves as an operative is this how u will behave when employed. I guess not. Pls lets end this now. Cheers and lets discuss objectively

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lovetrust(m): 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2014
You guys have been keeping this thread alive. Thanks to you all. Sss are known for fast tracking their recruitment. Supposedly, the last interview(oral) will be in Abuja. Last cadet officers were 385 in number. It shows that an average of 10persons were selected from each state. I don't know the predetermined number for course28 but I am sure it won't be less than 10persons per state. We should be expecting more than that or 10 too. I am yet to clarify the exact date within the year when the successful officers will be called for training at ikeja. Sss is a wonderful job. Not just for the juicy allowances and other incentives but the joy derived from doing what you dream,wish and long for. God bless you all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2014
lovetrust: You guys have been keeping this thread alive. Thanks to you all. Sss are known for fast tracking their recruitment. Supposedly, the last interview(oral) will be in Abuja. Last cadet officers were 385 in number. It shows that an average of 10persons were selected from each state. I don't know the predetermined number for course28 but I am sure it won't be less than 10persons per state. We should be expecting more than that or 10 too. I am yet to clarify the exact date within the year when the successful officers will be called for training at ikeja. Sss is a wonderful job. Not just for the juicy allowances and other incentives but the joy derived from doing what you dream,wish and long for. God bless you all.

Am happy to hear dat d training is at ikeja. I tot its gonna be in kaduna. Wen is d training starting? Wat next after dis just concluded exams?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by babyboy4every1: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
flamesjay: ok, may be ABU's minimum requirement 4 graduate assistant is 2:2. In UNN, UI, OAU, UNILAG etc the minimum requirement is a 2:1
even in oou, the minimum class of degree is 2.1

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emeca: 4:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
pls for those who are knowledgeable in d SSS recruitment. I want to know if they make a distinction between special/field agents and professional staff. If they dont how then do they recruit their IT, medical, accounting personnel since this recruitment is based on merit. thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2014
XO
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by babyboy4every1: 5:30pm On Sep 02, 2014
johnnero1: Stop saying wt u d'nt knw. If u will make it 2 d camp, u will realised dt d information u ar saying here is wrong. For now let's pray 4 God intervention 4 us 2 make it 2 d camp $ stop saying 10 per state or wt ever. I still insist dt though d number as been increased, d slots left 4 best performers $ a commoners is jst 2% out of d total candidates required. Let's see @ d camp u will congratulate me for d reliability of my source of info.

i wrote my 2nd test in ogun state and the woman that championed the examination exercise said the person with the highest mark will be called for an interview in abuja. What does that mean. Only one person will be placed on merit........i screamed that day when she said it....
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by babyboy4every1: 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2014
segzy87: We all performed woefully @ondo command... Each state to shortlist successful candidate.. Frm inner source
dont fool urself man. Only one person will be chosen form each state based on the test.other slots has been shared. The woman that championed the ogun state test pronounced it openly. Infct i screamed wen she said it. Ask anyone from ogun......
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by EFREBOR47: 5:41pm On Sep 02, 2014
@hugolee iv been here all this while watching all the procedings of this forum. I dnt like the way pple r abusing themselves here. As an aspiring operative you need to be decreat as possible. However no mater your class of degree u r a valuable material in your form.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by babyboy4every1: 5:50pm On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: I concur but I doubt the benchmark of 60/40 that means 6 for merit and 4 for runs.if that happens den the canker worm eating our employment system wud die overnight.the public and civil service unlike private enterprises is always flooded wit maladroit round pegs in square holes.godfatherism,spoils system,political patronage,quota system,federal character are always the most used principles rather than merit and has higher percentages than merit.anyway of course if G.E.J wants political stakeholders support he may need to oil their palms with slots but I wud advice him not to. The concept of divided loyalty always accompanies such employments.it is exactly why some soldiers are acting the way they do in the boko Haram menace.leaking info to godfathers who pass is to others instead of the presidency and taking instructions for godfathers instead of high command and presdidency.if someone shud get employed on merit,the person wud definitely work for the government in the forthcoming election.but if by runs.hmmmmm.he wud neva turn around and bite the finger that fed him no matter the amount of indoctrinations he receives in training
you are 100% correct. I dnt knw y some nigerians will still think of merit in nigeria. The woman that led ogun test made it clear openly that only the highest mark will be considered for interview in abuja. Godfatherism can nevr be fought and won in nigeria politics. As uv also, jonathan will need stakeholders support, therefore, he will definately entertain gfism.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by babyboy4every1: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: I concur but I doubt the benchmark of 60/40 that means 6 for merit and 4 for runs.if that happens den the canker worm eating our employment system wud die overnight.the public and civil service unlike private enterprises is always flooded wit maladroit round pegs in square holes.godfatherism,spoils system,political patronage,quota system,federal character are always the most used principles rather than merit and has higher percentages than merit.anyway of course if G.E.J wants political stakeholders support he may need to oil their palms with slots but I wud advice him not to. The concept of divided loyalty always accompanies such employments.it is exactly why some soldiers are acting the way they do in the boko Haram menace.leaking info to godfathers who pass is to others instead of the presidency and taking instructions for godfathers instead of high command and presdidency.if someone shud get employed on merit,the person wud definitely work for the government in the forthcoming election.but if by runs.hmmmmm.he wud neva turn around and bite the finger that fed him no matter the amount of indoctrinations he receives in training
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 6:03pm On Sep 02, 2014
Emeca:

why dont u focus on urself and leave d girl/boy alone. Last tym i checked we live in a democracy - which means 'freedom of speech'. Stop clogging up the thread with double posts and find sumtin beta to do with ur obviously well-stocked vocabulary. If u feel the need to 'pour', write an article for d papers - u'll be better appreciated there.

#My2kobo
emeca wia did u derive this ur name.have u been to mecca.well u shud kno that Nat confab has stipulated that the fed govt desist from sponsoring any pilgrimages. Lol.anyway,iv note u comment.dont mind my vituperations on the boy/girl grin .funny u to fire him like dat and claim to be correcting me instead.and for my doubles. It was induced by my rabid thirst for his/her blood grin.but all the same.I now hands off the matter thereof.tanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2014
Pls house.help me find the balance in this context. U saw a book that's 97 naira.u don't have de cash.so u borrowed 50naira from ur mum and 50 from ur dad.u bought it and had a change of 3 naira.u refund 1naira to ur mum and 1 to ur dad and keeps 1 naira to urself.now u are owing ur mum 49 naira and ur dad 49 naira.49+49+ de 1 u kept to urself =99 naira.wia is de missing 1 naira
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 7:15pm On Sep 02, 2014
babyboy4every1:
dont fool urself man. Only one person will be chosen form each state based on the test.other slots has been shared. [b][/b]The woman that championed the ogun state test pronounced it openly. Infct i screamed wen she said it. Ask anyone from ogun......

This is ur second post on dis page mentioning "the woman dat championed the ogun state exam" You really have to be careful on how you quote sss officers especially their top officers. You don't knw who is spying on this thread and the woman in you r even referring to is my inlaw and she is on this thread as well. U may really tink you are safe here but trust me, sss operative will track you if dey av ur tym.

Stop quoting that woman please. You have been warned.

BTW, I was at abeokuta exam centre, I ddnt hear you scream.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by babyboy4every1: 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Davidbee:

This is ur second post on dis page mentioning "the woman dat championed the ogun state exam" You really have to be careful on how you quote sss officers especially their top officers. You don't knw who is spying on this thread and the woman in you r even referring to is my inlaw and she is on this thread as well. U may really tink you are safe here but trust me, sss operative will track you if dey av ur tym.

no quam sir. I dont mean no harm at all. Just saying it so we can all knw our stands. ...and if u cant hear hear scream that means you are not near me cos people around me also warned....thanks for the nelightment....
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by macpeter1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: Pls house.help me find the balance in this context. U saw a book that's 97 naira.u don't have de cash.so u borrowed 50naira from ur mum and 50 from ur dad.u bought it and had a change of 3 naira.u refund 1naira to ur mum and 1 to ur dad and keeps 1 naira to urself.now u are owing ur mum 49 naira and ur dad 49 naira.49+49+ de 1 u kept to urself =99 naira.wia is de missing 1 naira
u dont need to add the one naira u kept for yourself, its not mathematical. the one naira belong to u wit the 97naira book makin 98 naira which equals 49 + 49

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 8:22pm On Sep 02, 2014
macpeter1: u dont need to add the one naira u kept for yourself, its not mathematical. the one naira belong to u wit the 97naira book makin 98 naira which equals 49 + 49
please expatiate on this ur answer.its not mathematical to add the 1 naira I kept for myself. Y. So if I borrow 50000 and pay back some I can keep some.wat if he had given back 1.50 kobo to each of the parents.then wat if he had given the mum 2 naira and dad 1 naira.then he wud be owing 48+49=99 still. How do you explain dat then
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by rubber: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2014
Davidbee:

Forget abt tracking Mr man...............
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by rubber: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
emlilshady: men!!!4Q all and your nonsense 1.1 and 2.1 and 2.2, why the noise? in my centre they said if you had a 3rd class don't bother, why didn't they grade the second class into 2.1 and 2.2?

afterall, 1st class finish school and still roam the streets. with the yéyé system of schooling in Nigeria, how sure are you that somebody with a particular grade deserves it?majority of schools don't give your deserved grades, stop under-estimating people please because it's possible a so-called 1st class will perform lower in this recruitment exam.

some people finished the whole questions...yes!it is possible and it does not 4king mean the person had all correct. the maths down there does not even require a pen and paper, not to talk of calculator. you must not read the whole passage!!dumb head, read the questions and trace your answers from the paragraphs by glancing. as for the essay, somebody asked those two questions here on nairaland and I googled it, so it was not a big deal.

Don't mind d fuckings, I posted d two essay questions here bfor d exam bt I was unble to attempt d two cos I tot we were to attempt one out of d 2 essay......one love
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Elowhite245(m): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2014
scoffield245: Pls house.help me find the balance in this context. U saw a book that's 97 naira.u don't have de cash.so u borrowed 50naira from ur mum and 50 from ur dad.u bought it and had a change of 3 naira.u refund 1naira to ur mum and 1 to ur dad and keeps 1 naira to urself.now u are owing ur mum 49 naira and ur dad 49 naira.49+49+ de 1 u kept to urself =99 naira.wia is de missing 1 naira
. Bro when you give them back 1naira each dat means u burrowed 98naira + your remaining 1naira as your change. No missing 1 naira.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
rubber:

Don't mind d fuckings, I posted d two essay questions here bfor d exam bt I was unble to attempt d two cos I tot we were to attempt one out of d 2 essay......one love
you have helped many people here, most of the things I see here I had to expand my knowledge on the little I grasped. thanks a million, I googled out some points and worked on my essay, though I didn't give it a title.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by omishooo(f): 10:38pm On Sep 02, 2014
emlilshady: you have helped many people here, most of the things I see here I had to expand my knowledge on the little I grasped. thanks a million, I googled out some points and worked on my essay, though I didn't give it a title.

Bro I missed out from Nigeria defenders BBM group....(Comr............?)
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 02, 2014
EFREBOR47: @hugolee iv been here all this while watching all the procedings of this forum. I dnt like the way pple r abusing themselves here. As an aspiring operative you need to be decreat as possible. However no mater your class of degree u r a valuable material in your form.
Pearls of wisdom. Thank you sir
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 02, 2014
omishooo:

Bro I missed out from Nigeria defenders BBM group....(Comr............?)
why nah?what happened?

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.