Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611620 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrisley024(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2014
nwekesimon68: i heard they pay heavily frm 75k to 85k.
That's manageable as long as u aren't sent to Borno
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2014
ekoyochris: pls house wats d last day for the submission of application
Imo state command hav stop collecting today. They stop at 3p.m today according to them. So check ur own state and find out wen they wil stop collecting tanks.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
chrisley024:
That's manageable as long as u aren't sent to Borno
So dear wat wil u do if u are sent to borno?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ObieTee1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
cmonek: thanks for the info bro. Where exactly is the office at awka? Wanna submit mine on Mon? Thanks. How many sets of application did you submit bro?

@cmonek their office is at Amawbia town, just before the roundabout, at that police headqters there, just 1 application letter, with all the requirements listed!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Galads(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2014
coolbreezee: Please #teamdelta I'm in minna presently and I don't know the adress of the delta state command....please can someone help me with the address of delta state command and what i need so I can send someone to go for me.
Thanks
bro pls can you help me submit mine in minna? Am currently in lag and can send it. Just mail me if you can. Thanks yesma45@yahoo.com
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Chrisejimadu: 3:36pm On Jul 04, 2014
nwekesimon68: Imo state command hav stop collecting today. They stop at 3p.m today according to them. So check ur own state and find out wen they wil stop collecting tanks.
A cousin of mine went to Imo state command to submit,he was told that the staffs handling d application matters are not on sit. he was told to come back on monday and the deadline is on tuesday. which means they didnt accept applications on thursday being ystdy and today too. So pls were u at their office today?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrisley024(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2014
nwekesimon68: So dear wat wil u do if u are sent to borno?
Avoid it tru any means
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ustyno(m): 3:39pm On Jul 04, 2014
Submitted mine today at Anambra....
#TeamAnambra
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ustyno(m): 3:44pm On Jul 04, 2014
Cyndyedz: Please what is the address for Anambra's SSS office. Please someone should reply please.
Zik avenue road.... Amowbia awka. Once u reach amowbia ask of sss office.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by baronphemmy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Hi pals i call one num to confirm hw i can go abt d sss form wht d person told me is dat d form is 5500k dat hw wil snd me d pin after. payment dat hw work @ head office in abj and i dnt c anybdy here talkin abt pin or card.pls is dis guy a scam? Reply plz
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stinggy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
Abeg naw... Oyo State Command address, anyone!
Help a bro
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by shorexng: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2014
nwekesimon68: i heard they pay heavily frm 75k to 85k.

about 2**,***
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ObieTee1(m): 4:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
Cyndyedz: . Obie Tee, please what is Anambra's SSS office address?

Through:
The State Director of Security,
Dept. of State Services,
Amawbia,
Anambra State.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Chrisejimadu: A cousin of mine went to Imo state command to submit,he was told that the staffs handling d application matters are not on sit. he was told to come back on monday and the deadline is on tuesday. which means they didnt accept applications on thursday being ystdy and today too. So pls were u at their office today?
yes i submitted my today wit many people rushing to submit. I was there at 8a.m bt they said we shud wait till 10am wen they wil start collecting. So i ask the officers after i hav submited abt wen they wil stop collecting the form and they said 3pm today. They said after 3pm today nobody shud come to their office. Tanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by shorexng: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2014
baronphemmy: Hi pals i call one num to confirm hw i can go abt d sss form wht d person told me is dat d form is 5500k dat hw wil snd me d pin after. payment dat hw work @ head office in abj and i dnt c anybdy here talkin abt pin or card.pls is dis guy a scam? Reply plz
Scam. For info start reading the thread from page 0
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
baronphemmy: Hi pals i call one num to confirm hw i can go abt d sss form wht d person told me is dat d form is 5500k dat hw wil snd me d pin after. payment dat hw work @ head office in abj and i dnt c anybdy here talkin abt pin or card.pls is dis guy a scam? Reply plz
Scam scam scam. Just one word. RUN...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Realculture(m): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=Agwoden]
sumitted mine in Uyo, they registered my data in a booklet b4 asking me 2 go.[/pls where is their office in Uyo and when is the dateline for submission]
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Realculture(m): 4:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
Pls where is uyo office of sss

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Just submitted mine in Bauchi.. I was surprised that my people aren't interested or maybe are unaware of the whole thing cos only 2 of us submitted application all through today. The SSS guy I built rapour with told me that the total number of applications they received is within 30-40 range. Na so we go dey dull ourselves and later begin they scream blue murder unto sey the N/East region is being marginalised angry

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2014
Aleshinloye,near iyaganku,ibadan.....just ask for their office when u get to aleshinloye
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stinggy(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2014
samson212: Aleshinloye,near iyaganku,ibadan.....just ask for their office when u get to aleshinloye
May the gods bless u sire
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2014
Gooci: one other thing pls, do cadet officers also go on gun combat

Yes now! Or do u think all d gun n combat training u will receive will come to naught?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2014

Hahahahahahahahahaha...loooool....don't pay anybody a dime o...they don't issue anything like a pin or whatever! Just go n submit ur application letter n ur credentials
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by lorRhyMeZ: 6:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Don Demu: Just submitted mine in Bauchi.. I was surprised that my people aren't interested or maybe are unaware of the whole thing cos only 2 of us submitted application all through today. The SSS guy I built rapour with told me that the total number of applications they received is within 30-40 range. Na so we go dey dull ourselves and later begin they scream blue murder unto sey the N/East region is being marginalised angry

Na wa o, and my aunt on my father's side is from bauchi o...maybe I for jus claim her local govt sef...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by olamisegbe(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please friends, can one submit tomorow being saturday, and when is the closing date? Please let someone help me out. Thank you for your quick response
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kixo(m): 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
The Edo state command was a beehive of activities as many people throng in to submit their applications. Funny enough, only one SSS personnel was on hand to receive the application and the process was as slow as 'Mikel Obi', as at 5:10pm, we were told to go and come back on Monday to continue the process. My appeal is that, more personnels should be on hand to assit in the receipt of the applications.....Team Edo

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2014
Does anyone knows how their lagos office was like today.I mean was there crowd and when will they stop collecting CV's.....tnx
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by obisite: 7:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Not even all d SS officials knws abt the recruitment,,, kinda confuse if it real or not... Already spoke with 2 stafs.. Sayin it not yet.. Buh next year.. Well all d same... Wil stil sumit... Make dem colect keep for there...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pasqal09: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2014
Obie Tee:

@cmonek their office is at Amawbia town, just before the roundabout, at that police headqters there, just 1 application letter, with all the requirements listed!
what are the requestments listed? And what's the position to apply for?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Stevolat: 8:19pm On Jul 04, 2014
obisite: Not even all d SS officials knws abt the recruitment,,, kinda confuse if it real or not... Already spoke with 2 stafs.. Sayin it not yet.. Buh next year.. Well all d same... Wil stil sumit... Make dem colect keep for there...
4get oooo,dey don get signal 2 start collecting applications
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by flamesjay(m): 8:49pm On Jul 04, 2014
Please, somebody should help me with the Ebonyi State Command address..
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by medoty: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
Submit my own yesterday. Saw three guys only. Do you ask them about closing date? Let's connect please. Bauchi
Don Demu: Just submitted mine in Bauchi.. I was surprised that my people aren't interested or maybe are unaware of the whole thing cos only 2 of us submitted application all through today. The SSS guy I built rapour with told me that the total number of applications they received is within 30-40 range. Na so we go dey dull ourselves and later begin they scream blue murder unto sey the N/East region is being marginalised angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.