Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611609 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Oluabayomi1(m): 1:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
pls any kogite in d house living in Abj n environs dt
ll want to go to lkj 4 submission on Tue morning?
Let's interact so dt we can go wt my car coz a b applicant too n a dey
taxi as well.3/4 people including myself ll make it a gd trip. pls make we arrange so dt we can leave as early as 5:30am
on Tue.
Thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Oluabayomi1(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Gooci:
bros, do you mean this:

The Director General
State Security Service
National Head Quarters
Aso Drive Abuja.

but, what would replace that of aso drive abuja when m writing for osun state?

just use d above abuja address coz u don't ve any biz wt osun state director bt d DG.all d best
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by timifizzy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2014
ComradeTY:
Thanks Bros, pls can one still summit next week Thursday? For Kogi state? I await ur kind response

My brother, there is official closing date and there is un-official closing date. If your "leg" isn't that strong, pls endeavour to make d submission on tuesday which I suppose is d official closing date.However, some states didn't commence the acceptance of applications on time, one can't be so sure that they will extend their collection duration Its always better to submit during the regular time than play risks. Pls try to do that on tuesday latest bro.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by timifizzy(m): 1:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
chidyhels: Application ends 2nd week of August pls don't mk people restless with unconfirmed info. Thank You.

Your information is not correct, kindly re-confirm from your source to be sure you're not the one mis-leading. Written test should/would/about to have been concluded by the supposed 2nd week in august in your claim.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by timifizzy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
The age limit for this recruitment is 30 years and below
rumelovelace: Please,is there any age limit?cause my brother is 36 already and wants to apply.
urget reply
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Oluabayomi1(m): 2:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
timifizzy: The age limit for this recruitment is 30 years and below
Pls am from kogi state bt can't i do d submission here @ d HQ in Abj coz i stays around Suleja.
I ll appreciate ur quick response.
Thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by timifizzy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2014
No bro, you have to process your recruitment through your state of origin. Only documents of successful applicants who has passed the written test will be forwarded to the Head Quaters for the second phase of the processing.
Olu abayomi :

Pls am from kogi state bt can't i do d submission here @ d HQ in Abj coz i stays around Suleja.
I ll appreciate ur quick response.
Thanks
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
timifizzy:

Your information is not correct, kindly re-confirm from your source to be sure you're not the one mis-leading. Written test should/would/about to have been concluded by the supposed 2nd week in august in your claim.
Time will tell
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Busbar(m): 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
Olu abayomi :
pls any kogite in d house dt
ll want to go to lkj 4 submission on Tue morning?
Let's interact so dt we can go wt my car coz a b applicant too n a dey
taxi as well.3/4 people including myself ll make it a gd trip. pls make we arrange so dt we can leave as early as 5:30am
on Tue.
Thanks
Which town are u in kogi? Am also going to lokoja for submission on tuesday too.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Oluabayomi1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2014
timifizzy: No bro,
you have to process your recruitment through your state of origin. Only
documents of successful applicants who has passed the written test will
be forwarded to the Head Quaters for the second phase of the processing.

God bless U broda! I really appreciate ur quick response
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Oluabayomi1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Busbar:
Which town are u in kogi? Am also going to lokoja for submission on tuesday too.
Sorry broz am nt in kogi bt Suleja
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pasqal09: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
Cyndyedz: God bless you.
are u in Awka?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
chwoi!they don discourage me oh!the pay is 4ktup men!!as a cadet you earn 35, 000 monthly plus 5k weekly if assigned to a specific location.
I also heard, you can't continue your education until you have completed three missions.

please are these true I don't want to b a slave?thanks.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
emlilshady: I think it's by state oh! it's only going to camp that will be all the same, all states have different closing dates mine is on the 9th and it's from DG (yellow house) too.

stop asking for closing date, use this time. act like it will end tomorrow and hurry.
I couldn't agree more.
Everything now is @ d discretion of d various commands. D only thing they r going do uniformly is d training.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2014
Olu abayomi :

just use d above abuja address coz u don't ve any biz wt osun state director bt d DG.all d best
Oh Yes he does, unless he's planning on submitting it directly to d DG @ d national headquarters, which is contrary to d instructions given.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by victorVIC1(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
emlilshady: chwoi!they don discourage me oh!the pay is 4ktup men!!as a cadet you earn 35, 000 monthly plus 5k weekly if assigned to a specific location.
I also heard, you can't continue your education until you have completed three missions.

grin
emlilshady: chwoi!they don discourage me oh!the pay is 4ktup men!!as a cadet you earn 35, 000 monthly plus 5k weekly if assigned to a specific location.

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 06, 2014

As for the pay, it's untrue. As for the study leave, u can't further until u have spent at least 5years in d service( jst like in the military)
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by victorVIC1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 06, 2014
sarajevo:
As for the pay, it's untrue. As for the study leave, u can't further until u have spent at least 5years in d service( jst like in the military)
Tanx for the verification.. any idea of their pay range?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by juniormomoh(m): 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2014

U said as a cadet, cadet officer is an officer in training, if they pay 35k during training that is not bad. Mind u after training u cease to be a cadet.

Besides, for some people is not about the pay, but the passion. SERVICE!

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 06, 2014
emlilshady: recruit is to officers(military) as aso is to detective (3ple Syria). if u want to know more about the job,watch movies like 24hours(the works they do in CTU), watch alias, nikita, and other CIA movies. you will notice that it's not everyone that has the experience for that field work most of you are scared of. your cv is a piece you designed to advertise what you can do, you applied with to work as a cleaner does not make you go to the frontline of battle.

Chloe(24hours)did not even know how to shoot a gun and she was an agent. make ona no dey do all these fear fear. Tony Almedia was sent to retrieve somebody and he said it's not his area and he's not a field agent. the same with some military movies I've seen, you see some of them running for their safety while the recruits move forward. ok, see the police force, do traffic wardens hold guns?

everybody has a designated job depending on what you applied for, an accountant can't follow soldiers to go after boko haram.
Everyone applying for d this very recruitment will be trained to handle weapons(so dat wen d situation gets critical they will be called 2 bear arms n fight).
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by akanbiaa(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
ope2711: For OSUN STATE applicants, Opposite Osogbo International School, Abere Road, Osogbo. Go with ur Application Letter, 2passport photographs, and ur credentials including ur Pry School Certificate.
Ope when is Osun own closing and was an agent stationed at the gate to attend to applicants when you went?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stevohdee(m): 4:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
Olu abayomi :

d osun state format involve writing through d state director or he may go with extra sheet incase of any error so as re -write but d format 2 write & d required is pasted in front of der office
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 06, 2014
juniormomoh:

U said as a cadet, cadet officer is an officer in training, if they pay 35k during training that is not bad. Mind u after training u cease to be a cadet.

Besides, for some people is not about the pay, but the passion. SERVICE!
Well said.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Emmysteve(m): 4:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pls i heard from my reliable source that the training will take place in Sambisa forest. How true is this?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2014
victor V.I.C:

Tanx for the verification.. any idea of their pay range?
Sorry, can't help u wit that. You can be rest assured, it's way better than dat of NPF. Lol.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Omoaregba(m): 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2014
Pls house I am 4rm Edo state nd reside in lagos does it mean I cnt submit my Applicatn letter and credentials in lagos? Must I go 2 ma state.. Pls I need urgent reply. Tnk u peeps
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tunnyflow(m): 5:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
Please house i have two questions.... Firstly can HND apply? Secondly who can help me with the address n pmb of kwara state command? Thanks in advance
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
Emmysteve: Pls i heard from my reliable source that the training will take place in Sambisa forest. How true is this?
yeah!I heard something like that too. one guy come dey grumble say nah wickedness. LOL!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 06, 2014
that 35k is for commissioned officers, I mean. I don give up abeg, nah military things dey my mind.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by basheerjones: 5:10pm On Jul 06, 2014
Omoaregba: Pls house I am 4rm Edo state nd reside in lagos does it mean I cnt submit my Applicatn letter and credentials in lagos? Must I go 2 ma state.. Pls I need urgent reply. Tnk u peeps
affirmative, it has to be ur state. In abuja,d detectives mounting guard at d first check point were asking peeps coming to submit there state of origin.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by medoty: 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2014
DonDemu: What part of town you reside?
Bakaro
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by juniormomoh(m): 6:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
emlilshady: that 35k is for commissioned officers, I mean. I don give up abeg, nah military things dey my mind.

Money is not the motivation for many, but service. There is what's called 'growing on the job'

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.