Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (612170 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
emlilshady:
they ask questions concerning your academic discipline in relation to the nature of the job.

they ask about the 'top men' in your state.
they will ask, why do you want to join the job.

N/B; for your own good, please also ask them questions too. make it look interactive and interesting. interview is not just about dressing to answer questions.
don't respond to questions you are not sure of. . . I remember one of my friend that read chemical engineering, in his airforce interview they asked him 'how do they make bomb ?' ... and he was like WTF sir!
yes make it interactive.ask dem questions like why they haven't stop boko haram?,why they joined the force? How much they earn? How many people each of them hav killed? If possible get into a heated argument with them
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pearls336: 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
Heated argument take it easy oh dnt end up making enemies jst because u wnt 2 proof a point
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tripleBgirl(f): 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2014
Malcolmx12:
sorry are u team delta?
correct!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
scoffield245:
y won't u be in the same shoes .birds of a feather that u both are.two girls
Lol! jealous frog!honourable Palmwine tapper like you.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
scoffield245:
yes make it interactive.ask dem questions like why they haven't stop boko haram?,why they joined the force? How much they earn? How many people each of them hav killed? If possible get into a heated argument with them
so that my office will be prison for life?you too wicked oh! make I ask questions like our Nigerian press crew/ journalist?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Cob91d:
THANKS AM SATISFY
you are welcome.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Malcolmx12: 9:12am On Oct 20, 2014
tripleBgirl:
correct!
I swear we wrote in same hall in de 2nd phase, der was a guy at the back dat was not feeling well, a man was in charge of supervision.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tripleBgirl(f): 9:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Malcolmx12:
I swear we wrote in same hall in de 2nd phase, der was a guy at the back dat was not feeling well, a man was in charge of supervision.
yeah..u ryt! but ur face isnt familiar sha..that day sha...even without all the concentration and fast reading the time was JUSt NOt ENOUGh! lemme have ur bbm pin or whatsapp number
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
hi!!!how many of you got this message this morning;

You have just been offered an extension of your word puzzle subscription for another 7 days @ 100N.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 11:38am On Oct 20, 2014
pearls336:
Heated argument take it easy oh dnt end up making enemies jst because u wnt 2 proof a point
just supporting emily shadys advice is all.u won't make enemies. But u cud be thrown out of de door so fast ud feel very dizzy grin.they may suspect u to be a mental case undecided
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2014
emlilshady:
Lol! jealous frog!honourable Palmwine tapper like you.
u and unpolished grammar. Which one is jealous frog and hon palm wine tapper. Seems u are really off ur rockers.ur choice of words depicts a dimwit.u must have attended igwebuike grammar school in secondary school

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2014
emlilshady:
hi!!!how many of you got this message this morning;

You have just been offered an extension of your word puzzle subscription for another 7 days @ 100N.

this guy self.i tot u said u work in a fed ministry. How den do u still have time for such fooling around.and y do u take everything as play.are u an irreversible half or semi slowpoke
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Esji80(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
It seems SSS go recruit CADET NOISEMAKERS this year.lol

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Malcolmx12: 12:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
tripleBgirl:
yeah..u ryt! but ur face isnt familiar sha..that day sha...even without all the concentration and fast reading the time was JUSt NOt ENOUGh! lemme have ur bbm pin or whatsapp number

*Modified* 763**** quote me if u didn't get the pin... ..
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cleo: 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Esji80:
It seems SSS go recruit CADET NOISEMAKERS this year.lol

I doubt that. Even if they(esp. Emili & Scoffied) make am, them fit die quick cos the job no need people with running mouth like baby diarrhea smiley

5 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
cleo:

I doubt that. Even if they(esp. Emili & Scoffied) make am, them fit die quick cos the job no need people with running mouth like baby diarrhea smiley
I just viewed ur pic.u look like someone in a coffin.dead right to the brains.no wonder u tink being quick witted is a liability in the job.tongue tied fellows like u don't survive as spies so better give up.u wudnt be able to talk ur way out of a messy situation wen ur bullets finish.espionage isn't for dullards and introverts. Counter insurgency requires more than shooting guns b4 asking questions.ur idea of talking less earns u noting on the job.if u don't talk u won't learn anytin either,u won't be able to obtain information from people wen all u do is come with a mean face like a rent a cop. So u two Cleobury and Esji80 wisen up

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
cleo:

which kind talk be that?!take Ya time kid.
I know it's in your family tradition to die at an early stage doing their career jobs, but please take back your blessings to the rest of your generations to come.

you dey talk like say you even know wetin you apply for but you no fit spell sss if I ask you to spell.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pearls336: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Na wa oh,very indecisive pple,dss sha,well we dnt av a choice but to wait
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cleo: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
emlilshady:
which kind talk be that?!take Ya time kid.
I know it's in your family tradition to die at an early stage doing their career jobs, but please take back your blessings to the rest of your generations to come.
you dey talk like say you even know wetin you apply for but you no fit spell sss if I ask you to spell.
scoffield245:
I just viewed ur pic.u look like someone in a coffin.dead right to the brains.no wonder u tink being quick witted is a liability in the job.tongue tied fellows like u don't survive as spies so better give up.u wudnt be able to talk ur way out of a messy situation wen ur bullets finish.espionage isn't for dullards and introverts. Counter insurgency requires more than shooting guns b4 asking questions.ur idea of talking less earns u noting on the job.if u don't talk u won't learn anytin either,u won't be able to obtain information from people wen all u do is come with a mean face like a rent a cop. So u two Cleobury and Esji80 wisen up

Now I think we can work out their problems. It's either they are unemployed or they have personality issues that makes it easier for them to live online (out of the real world) and hit @ anyone. Can't happen face up though so I'll just smile at this rubbish. Will be too cheap exchanging words with loosers.
Go get a life guys! wink

7 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
cleo:

Now I think we can work out their problems. It's either they are unemployed or they have personality issues that makes it easier for them to live online (out of the real world) and hit @ anyone. Can't happen face up though so I'll just smile at this rubbish. Will be too cheap exchanging words with loosers.
Go get a life guys! wink
the first comment you've ever made on this thread was just too dull man. you don't even know how to talk but in your mind your shoulder is high because some smallie with your kind of mentality hyped you by ticking 'like'.
Let me advice you as my son, boy... relax, life is too short to form a fake serious life. you don't come online to judge people like you know them out of here. Nah your type I dey discipline for school well well.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
...And to think the five comments above me were actually posted by aspiring dss officers embarassed embarassed

Quote me and you won't get called for interview tongue
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by taiwotosho22(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Osun Team...any info?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Davidbee:
...And to think the five comments above me were actually posted by aspiring dss officers embarassed embarassed

Quote me and you won't get called for interview tongue
yes oh!I heard there will be no interview. LOL!!! I'm an aspiring agent you know. nah only the one wey God talk I go listen.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Mopolchi: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
scoffield245:
How you take see im face? I don look for am but can't find it?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
cleo:

Go get a life guys! wink
happen face up though .seems uv bought big guns for a showdown.wait till camp opens bro.ul get ur chance at me in physical combat training ;Dwait till u see me there.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Mopolchi: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
emlilshady:
yes oh!I heard there will be no interview. LOL!!! I'm an aspiring agent you know. nah only the one wey God talk I go listen.
I believe you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by tripleBgirl(f): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
team delta, have u seen ur results ?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pearls336: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2014
Na wa oh @ triplegirlB u neva see ur result since,it is well,and u cm here commenting like ntin dey hapn,u av it all covered
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by remele2(f): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2014
Davidbee:

Lol. Who called you?

To expect a call from who?

Is that all wat the caller said?

Why wud "dey" call you just to tell you to expect "a call" angry undecided

lmao.u still dey learn dat bozo?.person wey him result no even show.na magic call?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Davidbee:

Lol. Who called you?

To expect a call from who?

Is that all wat the caller said?

Why wud "dey" call you just to tell you to expect "a call" angry undecided.if I hear call again from am

lmao.u still dey learn dat bozo?.person wey him result no even show.na magic call?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mr pearl harbour or is it pearl 36 isn't ur 2 to 3 days ultimatum up.seems u are just another teamliableinfo member.then I'll just pray it happens from 27

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.