Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611854 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
Finally the date is out for those that made it through. Training begins on the second week in camp. This information is for only those that registered for Dolphins FC football club..
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Cob91d: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
emlilshady:
Finally the date is out for those that made it through. Training begins on the second week in camp. This information is for only those that registered for Dolphins FC football club..
I don't understand u
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pearls336: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
@scoffield na ur mata sha,I tink I wud jst kip my nws 2 myself dey r a lot of tns hapning now bt since al u guys knw is 2 rant crap. Ani1 dt says anitn meaningful I wud jst kip mute,ad read comment.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ambstee: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
hello house!! you guys are here debating, when others are doing documentation at Abuja. Just got the shocker today that interview was conducted and they are picking three candidates per senatorial district.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by poundsmaker(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Only God knows, how you guys write and pass your exams during your school days with all these your silly abbreviations. #just tired of reading nonsense comments#

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dee1wolex(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
ambstee:
hello house!! you guys are here debating, when others are doing documentation at Abuja. Just got the shocker today that interview was conducted and they are picking three candidates per senatorial district.

how sure are you? Did you see them or you got this from someone dat got it from another someone? Plz clarify.....thanx.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ambstee: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2014
am not here for a debate... I'v told you what is on ground... pls make your own fin dings
dee1wolex:

how sure are you? Did you see them or you got this from someone dat got it from another someone? Plz clarify.....thanx.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Cob91d: 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
ambstee:
Nothing like that.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by damsy01(m): 3:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
ambstee:
#coldlie#
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by pearls336: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2014
Dts nt true
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by nuesojay: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
ambstee:
U might be true and u might not but it will be of great help if u can let us know d veracity of this info so that we here can know the next course of action. pls kindly avail us with that.God bless bruh!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cob91d:
Nothing like that.
cob9 who told u.is it emily shady ur hypestar.anyway this ambstee or is it amputee really got u guys. grin grin wia is emily and yemmyomis. U guys must have committed suicide by now.to ambstee. More such fake news to hype people's blood into high BP. Lol.but that was too expensive a joke to tell.all the same.it aint too bad of u cos many have been posting their own fallacies since.exactly wat pearl harbour wanted to say but decided to keep to himself.amputee,hope mobile network s rewarded u for the number of calls u just instigated with that post
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
scoffield245:
cob9 who told u.is it emily shady ur hypestar.anyway this ambstee or is it amputee really got u guys. grin grin wia is emily and yemmyomis. U guys must have committed suicide by now.to ambstee. More such fake news to hype people's blood into high BP. Lol.but that was too expensive a joke to tell.all the same.it aint too bad of u cos many have been posting their own fallacies since.exactly wat pearl harbour wanted to say but decided to keep to himself.amputee,hope mobile network s rewarded u for the number of calls u just instigated with that post
...hahhahahahahahhaha.......dis guy u get mouth..#amputee# pearl harbour#
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by dee1wolex(m): 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2014
ambstee:
am not here for a debate... I'v told you what is on ground... pls make your own fin dings

sooo arrogant?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by yemmyomis: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
scoffield245:

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
... it could be true. There is no idle moment this period. afterall, I was told that all our results were dumped in the yellow house. and the bigger boys are scratching around to fix their people in.

in fact!what he said is true. common sense should tell you guys that at this stage that's whatsup.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by yemmyomis: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
I said it sometimes ago and will repeat same....sss recruitment is taking another dimension especially in some states like osun where results of the test conducted is still a mirage whc of course portends potential manipulation by MEN!....its a fact ....and I repeat its d truth DAT manipulations are setting in at federal level.. Great Nigerians...people of great resilience... Federal job is not a do or die task...Am not discouraging people,but let's try and reduce d dependency on the recruitment, to prevent uncalled depression...

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2014
emlilshady:
... it could be true. There is no idle moment this period. afterall, I was told that all our results were dumped in the yellow house. and the bigger boys are scratching around to fix their people in.
# Speculation#
in fact!what he said is true. common sense should tell you guys that at this stage that's whatsup.
#ur opinion#
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
emlilshady:

I bet u luv the info. Being that ur result didn't come out.u want all of us to join u in whiling away our time for a wild geese chase in NL.Bariwo
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
emlilshady:

I bet u luv the info. Being that ur result didn't come out.u want all of us to join u in whiling away our time for a wild geese chase in NL.Kpariwo
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
kallyeze:
#ur opinion#
oh yes it is!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
I'm not even sure anybody will luv to drop any reliable info here cos ona no dey ever accept. you follow what you think and displace the real message.
Well, whatever news you get here it's left for u to accept or DECEPT.

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2014
emlilshady:
oh yes it is!
...nofin like dat has happened. Thay may be scrambling for d job buh nobody has bn called..
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cleo: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
Relax guys, let's not increase the length of the thread with this hoax.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2014
kallyeze:
...nofin like dat has happened. Thay may be scrambling for d job buh nobody has bn called..
it's the call we are waiting for and not the scrambling.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bovaf(m): 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
Anticipating and waiting period
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
yemmyomis:
I said it sometimes ago and will repeat same....sss recruitment is taking another dimension especially in some states like osun where results of the test conducted is still a mirage whc of course portends potential manipulation by MEN!....its a fact ....and I repeat its d truth DAT manipulations are setting in at federal level.. Great Nigerians...people of great resilience... Federal job is not a do or die task...Am not discouraging people,but let's try and reduce d dependency on the recruitment, to prevent uncalled depression...
yemnohigness.does it mean u haven't seen ur result. Wat den have u been bragging about.mirage and resilience have noting to do with exam failure. Abeg vammoze dis page together wit emily.u both are fallen archs in the March of time as seen by ur results. Leave us alone.adieu u both
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by judeck: 9:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
scoffield245:
yemnohigness.does it mean u haven't seen ur result. Wat den have u been bragging about.mirage and resilience have noting to do with exam failure. Abeg vammoze dis page together wit emily.u both are fallen archs in the March of time as seen by ur results. Leave us alone.adieu u both
Dis man haba, hw cn u say adieu 2 ppl stil in d land of d living. Diaz always hope broda
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by oppsymos(m): 10:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hahahahahahatically......You really need to visit yellow house

##Worry less##
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2014
scoffield245:
scoffield245:
scoffield245:
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 22, 2014
scoffield245:
you will be surprised!cockhead
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by bennyman4u2010: 10:00am On Oct 22, 2014
I pity anybody that come and drop rubbish on this thread just because they scored low in their test. I can beat my chest that nobody had been called for any documentation or interview. If they start calling, everybody will hear. So, my dear Nairalanders and prospective DSS, keep calm and don't allow anybody to temper with your faith.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.