Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,709 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611762 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chrisley024(m): 6:58am On Jul 22, 2014
SEEDS- State Economic Empowerment and Development Strategy
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by victorVIC1(m): 7:07am On Jul 22, 2014
Usbeciyke: Stop discouraging people please. Don't you know that the questions are ready by now?
And u tink dey will retain d questions wen dey start seeing d answers online? same tin happened in UAC thread and it was those who were yet to write d test wen d questions and answers were posted on d thread dat bore d accompanying punishment.SSS is an intelligence agency.Hence, it's not out of place to assume dat dey are also following this thread.There is nothing wrong with sharing information on ds thread as dat is the major reason why the op opened d thread but we should also apply wisdom in doing so.

3 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 22, 2014
judeclaracuzio: Team Delta Any Invitation for Interview heard they started calling qualified ppl
cheesy pls more detail
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2014
You guys should stop fighting, the questions and answers that were posted are of more good to bad, allow us to revise. afterall, it's questions that are past, you making it look like it's something to come and it just leaked.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by judeck: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2014
Anambra invitation is lik 4eva oo, odas r gettin nah, wetin dey happen
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kiuusm(m): 8:12am On Jul 22, 2014
If questions are being shared on this forum there is absolutely no need to share the answers We are all presumes to be intelligent Officers.
Do your research and get your answers you have the internet at your disposal so be intelligent. That's thought.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by judeclaracuzio: 8:14am On Jul 22, 2014
@chidyhels I dey ask the house na cos i heard they dont waste they call for interview instantly so has anyone be invited let the house know
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by oxnoni(m): 8:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Any info on army dssc/ssc 2014 recruitment
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 9:06am On Jul 22, 2014
emlilshady:

he could be right in a way you know, come to think of it. I don't think some of these should be asked in exams cause they could also have other meanings, something like SON. could mean School Of Nursing, and also mean Scientific Officers of Nigeria. I also saw another meaning for NSA.
to me, I think anyone is correct because they are known and we don't know what's on the mind of the examiner.

I understand you perfectly. I guess we just need to be very careful while answering any question.

Na God sha.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 22, 2014
Those of you from ebonyi, you have the first female house of Senate. Take note :PThose of you from ebonyi, you have the first female house of Senate. Take note
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2014
kiuusm: If questions are being shared on this forum there is absolutely no need to share the answers We are all presumes to be intelligent Officers.
Do your research and get your answers you have the internet at your disposal so be intelligent. That's thought.
at this point, I think it should be like a discussion class. anybody with answers should drop it, others that think the answers are wrong will argue on it and bring out more points, I think this will expand our knowledge. as a personnel/soldier you work as a team and not solo.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Chikasova(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2014
emlilshady: Those of you from ebonyi, you have the first female house of Senate. Take note :PThose of you from ebonyi, you have the first female house of Senate. Take note

Please what do you mean by 'first female House of Senate?

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by kiuusm(m): 9:46am On Jul 22, 2014
emlilshady: at this point, I think it should be like a discussion class. anybody with answers should drop it, others that think the answers are wrong will argue on it and bring out more points, I think this will expand our knowledge. as a personnel/soldier you work as a team and not solo.

Ok if you say so, however these questions are neither Mathematics nor logical reasoning that need to be solved. they are straight forward questions. I could't agree with you more Team work is very essential in all aspect. that's my view
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Chikasova(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2014
emlilshady: 6. NSO was created under the Regime of
(A) General Ibrahim Babangida (B) Olusegun Obasajo
(C) General Sani Abacha
(D) General Muritala Mohammed

the answer is A and not B, somebody should correct me if I'm wrong. to my understanding, IBB ruled in that era of between 1976-1979. the DG was Col. Abdullahi Mohammed. Obj only came in to restructure the system and it was no more NSO.

IBB ruled in the era between 1976-1979? You definitely don't know what you're talking about.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stevohdee(m): 9:54am On Jul 22, 2014
wat is d name of osun state Director of SSS?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Godisnear(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Chikasova:

IBB ruled in the era between 1976-1979? You definitely don't what you're talking about.

IBB is 1985-1993 i guess.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ChelseaKings: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2014
emlilshady: 6. NSO was created under the Regime of
(A) General Ibrahim Babangida (B) Olusegun Obasajo
(C) General Sani Abacha
(D) General Muritala Mohammed

the answer is A and not B, somebody should correct me if I'm wrong. to my understanding, IBB ruled in that era of between 1976-1979. the DG was Col. Abdullahi Mohammed. Obj only came in to restructure the system and it was no more NSO.

This is wrong bro. NSO was created under Olu Obasanjo in the year 1976. Ten years later (1986), IBB dissolved NSO and changed it to SSS also known as DSS. Cheers!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2014
NSO was created under Olusegun Obasanjo. The director then was Col Abdullahi Mohammed. Then Obj handed power to Shehu Shagari a civilian govt. And the 2nd DG of NSO became Umaru Shinkafi. Who later resigned on health reason and ambassador Mohammed Lawal Rafindadi was appointed but Buhari took over by coup immediately and though IBB wanted Aliyu mohammed Gusau for the job Buhari retained Rafindadi. IBB took over from Buhari in a coup and dissolved NSO. Thus Ismaila Gwarzo became ist DG of SSS but SSS call him their 4th as they believe NSO as same as SSS

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by middyuzeri: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2014
Scoffield is absolutely right.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Jbond(m): 11:28am On Jul 22, 2014
emlilshady: at this point, I think it should be like a discussion class. anybody with answers should drop it, others that think the answers are wrong will argue on it and bring out more points, I think this will expand our knowledge. as a personnel/soldier you work as a team and not solo.
Emil u dnt wana ansa my question ryt? Aii no p.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
emlilshady: LOL @ public service don't need CV. first time in my life to hear that, why? how will you now advertise your value with no cv?

I haven't heard it before as well, but like I said "an officer at the DSS office in Oyo state said it's not needed"
And based on the thread, I think each state has different approach to this recruitment so what is applicable in your own state might be rejected or neglected in some states.
Moreover, what is there to advertise to the Federal government?? I doubt if they have time to go through Cv's of thousands of applicant for few slots. So, I think Oyo State command has a good point rejecting Cvs'
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by crownprince1765: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
I don't think see anything bad in sharing the questions and people providing answers based on their opinion and findings... we are all learning more.
Most of the abbreviation has more than a meaning but with the help of contributions from different researchers, we'll narrow than our results to answers related to the field we're applying for.
The people setting the questions are "Not dummies", they know what to set and how to set their questions. Are u expecting the same question to repeat itself? Each state has ready made questions, when we scale through the 1st hurdle, then we'll sit for a national test where every short-listed candidate from each state will come together.
This recruitment is not a simple procedure, so, let's get all the knowledge we can before the final face-off. I wish every NL success in this recruitment. On the way to the top peepz
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by PRINCE1604: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
crownprince1765:

I haven't heard it before as well, but like I said "an officer at the DSS office in Oyo state said it's not needed"
And based on the thread, I think each state has different approach to this recruitment so what is applicable in your own state might be rejected or neglected in some states.
Moreover, what is there to advertise to the Federal government?? I doubt if they have time to go through Cv's of thousands of applicant for few slots. So, I think Oyo State command has a good point rejecting Cvs'

Crownprince, is d collection of CV still on @ Oyo state? Thank Yu.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Sackin: 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Team Ondo, any info concerning d test date? Pls I need urgent answer.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chikasova:

Please what do you mean by 'first female House of Senate?
I belv she's talking about the new sworn in speaker of ebonyi house of assembly since the original speaker was impeached yesterday. Pls lets do proper research before we rush here to answer questions.
Sharing questions is okay bit sharing answers is not so good
Imagine two people writing the same thing that day, you have already disqualified yourself thinking you are helping others. Goodluck to all
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Mopolchi: 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
chidyhels:
I belv she's talking about the new sworn in speaker of ebonyi house of assembly since the original speaker was impeached yesterday. Pls lets do proper research before we rush here to answer questions.
Sharing questions is okay bit sharing answers is not so good
Imagine two people writing the same thing that day, you have already disqualified yourself thinking you are helping others. Goodluck to all
Don't confuse people, read well before answering. The question was referring to Senate and not State House of Assembly. Coming to your answer, a woman has been and still a Speaker in Anambra State House of Assembly.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Princegwu1: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
We r hoping to write this weekend.
Who's the DG SSS enugu
Elowhite245: Team Enugu any information regarding the test?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ibro2star: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello house,pls is it evry1 dat submited application were invited for d test?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chikasova:

IBB ruled in the era between 1976-1979? You definitely don't what you're talking about.
I too sabi, I said correct me if I'm wrong and not to use me as your specimen of your google research.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Godisnear:

IBB is 1985-1993 i guess.
thanks, I just saw my mistake
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by thurpee(m): 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Team Osun. Any invite yet?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jbond: Emil u dnt wana ansa my question ryt? Aii no p.
please, what did you ask sir?

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.