Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Desperate Short Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperate Short Girls (2175 Views)

Short Girls Can Bleep Eehhh! / Why Do Short Girls Demand Tall Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Guys Think Short Girls Are Easier To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Short Girls by Orikinla(m): 5:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Short girls are more desperate than tall girls, because short girls feel intimidated by tall guys and even have to bend backwards to attract the attention of tall guys in the company of tall girls.
And majority of short girls prefer to date tall guys and most likely to cheat on their short boyfriends and husbands.
I have seen these scenarios many times. And sometimes it can be embarrassing to see the wife of your short buddy drooling over you and it is worse when you are good looking too.
I have stopped being close to short couples, because in most cases the short guys feel very uncomfortable when you are towering over them and their wives.
The worst scenario was when the short wife of a short buddy was glad to welcome me into their home in a loose gown without any bra in the absence of my buddy. But she suddenly rushed and changed into a decent dress immediately she heard him drive into the garage.

An unattractive tall girl can still attract attention.
But only God can help an unattractive short girl.

Short girls cheat more than tall girls, because of their low esteem.
No matter how a short girl tries to impress a tall guy, she will sooner or later give in rather than lose him.

Guys generally discriminate against short girls even at job interviews, except she is very pretty and sexy.
So, short girls have resolved to lower their standards in competition for men and jobs in the society.

Many short girls may feel bad about this topic, but it is a fact.

My advice is; what matters most is not your height, but your worth in your ambition, education and position in the society.
So, don't let being short make you shortchange yourself in anyway.
Don't be desperate to prove your capability by compromising your principles and standards to be the best in life.
Don't be intimidated by any tall guy or tally girl.

1 Like

Re: Desperate Short Girls by slap1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
Hmm. Ok!
Re: Desperate Short Girls by EmmanuelCena(m): 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
I take it that u're speaking frm experience ?

I don't totally agree to ur opinion tho'
Re: Desperate Short Girls by stevecantrell: 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
what an indictment !
Re: Desperate Short Girls by kazyhm(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Seriously!! U r a victim of ur BELIEVE (wateva u believe in works 4 u)
Re: Desperate Short Girls by Teespice(f): 8:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
okay oooo.
Re: Desperate Short Girls by bright007(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
From what I just read, it is very obvious that the OP is short!

1 Like

Re: Desperate Short Girls by Sard(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
....and you want us to accept that this shi.t is true? undecided
This is nothing short of generalization!
Re: Desperate Short Girls by gluv01(f): 12:14am On Dec 30, 2013
All i can see in your post is short short short undecided
Not all brief girl have lower standards or give in to guys easily. Most of 'em with good qualifications keep their head held high and look for the right person or better still wait for them

1 Like

Re: Desperate Short Girls by GoodFaith: 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Orikinla: Short girls are more desperate than tall girls, because short girls feel intimidated by tall guys and even have to bend backwards to attract the attention of tall guys in the company of tall girls.
And majority of short girls prefer to date tall guys and most likely to cheat on their short boyfriends and husbands.
I have seen these scenarios many times. And sometimes it can be embarrassing to see the wife of your short buddy drooling over you and it is worse when you are good looking too.
I have stopped being close to short couples, because in most cases the short guys feel very uncomfortable when you are towering over them and their wives.
The worst scenario was when the short wife of a short buddy was glad to welcome me into their home in a loose gown without any bra in the absence of my buddy. But she suddenly rushed and changed into a decent dress immediately she heard him drive into the garage.

An unattractive tall girl can still attract attention.
But only God can help an unattractive short girl.

Short girls cheat more than tall girls, because of their low esteem.
No matter how a short girl tries to impress a tall guy, she will sooner or later give in rather than lose him.

Guys generally discriminate against short girls even at job interviews, except she is very pretty and sexy.
So, short girls have resolved to lower their standards in competition for men and jobs in the society.

Many short girls may feel bad about this topic, but it is a fact.

My advice is; what matters most is not your height, but your worth in your ambition, education and position in the society.
So, don't let being short make you shortchange yourself in anyway.
Don't be desperate to prove your capability by compromising your principles and standards to be the best in life.
Don't be intimidated by any tall guy or tally girl.

Ignorant [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Desperate Short Girls by shizzle11(m): 5:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
op you must some good points, but your generalization is rather disappointing
Re: Desperate Short Girls by PedroJP(m): 11:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
GoodFaith:

Ignorant [color=#990000][/color]

If i slap u, u no go see eye quote again
Re: Desperate Short Girls by rattlesnake(m): 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
what's d essence of this thread when your English can't increase their height.........
Re: Desperate Short Girls by passionate88: 7:13am On Dec 31, 2013
What abt short guys?
Re: Desperate Short Girls by GoodFaith: 1:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
passionate88: What abt short guys?
What about your short P
Re: Desperate Short Girls by passionate88: 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
GoodFaith:
What about your short P

1 Like

Re: Desperate Short Girls by Olugbenger(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
Op, i think you don't like short girls either grin
Re: Desperate Short Girls by shizzle11(m): 3:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
gluv01: All i can see in your post is short short short undecided
Not all brief girl have lower standards or give in to guys easily. Most of 'em with good qualifications keep their head held high and look for the right person or better still wait for them
GoodFaith:
What about your short P
bright007: From what I just read, it is very obvious that the OP is short!
gringringringrin
Re: Desperate Short Girls by tpia5: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
so now its short vs tall.

what happened to light vs dark?
Re: Desperate Short Girls by Serendipity: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
@ OP
For sometime now I have watched some of your posts which mostly is fillled with disparaging and derogatory epithets.
You pontificate and ramble and yet term those ponfification and baloney facts.
You seem to be self conceited and smug.
Your assertion that short girls cheat reeks of phoney fallacy, as cheating has no nexus with height.
=
Your example of a woman that dressed provocatively is an innuendo that potrays that she did that because you are tall. A quintessence of a fellow living in delusions of grandeur.
You posited that you have eschewed short people because they feel uncomfortable around you. This is another gibberish that takes place in your mind because it is already jaundiced.

I will counsel that you meet a psychologist because of your grim cynicism, you appear too infantile, puerile.
Rest my case.
Re: Desperate Short Girls by flolancracker: 11:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
gluv01: All i can see in your post is short short short undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Desperate Short Girls by buchi4action(m): 12:55am On Jan 01, 2014
true

(1) (Reply)

Advice 2 An Ugly Lady... / Does A Slap Make A Girl Love U More? / If Women Are Attracted By What They Hear, What Are Men Attracted To ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.