Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

My Wedding Nite - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Wedding Nite (5052 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wedding Nite by Abyolah: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2014
Never knew the tricycle is almost filled up and I'm the only passenger they are waiting for...
And before they could say John Cena I jumped inside and off we go....
Sitting next to me is one fat or do i call her thick (as said by some nairalanders) woman carrying her twins.
I couldnt sit properly coupled with the bad road and i had to lean forward holding the front sit where Bimpe was seated!
"It's like you are really familiar with this area", i inquired.
Yeah yeah, cant wait to get there, she squeaked...
I wonder what's getting this girl excited o!
Then I got a notification on my phone and its about my battery(i believe you all knw na)..and before i could blink, my phone was dead...
"Do you have a #100 change there with you", Bimpe inquired.
Yeah, I should.
I gave it to her, she paid the driver and the driver stopped!
...Here we are, at the joint and boldly inscripted at the gate of the joint was 5Star...
I checked my wrist watch and it was almost 6:30 and Before I could say Jack Sparrow, Bimpe whisked me inside the joint!
On getting inside we sited an empty table located at the far end, we looked at each others face and head to procure the available space and took our sit.
On sitting down one of the attendants came up to us beaming with smiles and she said; Welcome to the FiveStar.
what would you like me to get you?
...I noticed the attendants were wearing the same uniform and there is a tag on which each of their name was inscribed...
Taking a look at the car park, it seems the numbers of cars parked were more than the people sitted inside...
Re: My Wedding Nite by Abyolah: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
i swear its not easy typing this thing o...
Re: My Wedding Nite by donkross1(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2014
Abyolah: i swear its not easy typing this thing o...
E no easy at all fah.
Re: My Wedding Nite by stefikal(f): 7:46am On Jan 05, 2014
Abyolah: i swear its not easy typing this thing o...

smiley You'll get used to it, especially when the number of people reading this story increases

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Nite by walexyll(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2014
Nice story brother.....keep it up....

1 Like

Re: My Wedding Nite by prettycentia(f): 5:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
feed me more.... feed me more ;feed me more.... f

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Memories Of My Days In 100 Level / My Adventure With My Sugar Mum / Glorious Ruins//the House Of Commotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.