Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do (2447 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 12:34am On Dec 30, 2013
Hello my fellow Nairalanders there's a saying that problem shared is easily solved, that is while have decided to bring these up. I always see myself swimming in my dreams and I don't find it funny anymore and the worst part of it is that it is now affecting me physically. I confided with my friend and she took me to her pastor, now the pastor want me to come for spiritual bath which according to him will take place by 12midnight and that I will only tie white clothe. Though have promise myself not to do that but is there other way to fight this? Please I need your kind advice on what to do. Tnx

Re: What Should I Do by donphilopus: 12:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Go with the pastor!
Re: What Should I Do by lanaVello1(m): 1:05am On Dec 30, 2013
What exactly do you mean by it is affecting you physically?
Besides,it seems you're of the notion that such a dream is a bad omen already.....wah church dyu attend?
PS:Wtf is romantic about this thread?

Re: What Should I Do by pasqal09: 1:08am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello: What exactly do you mean by it is affecting you physically?
Besides,it seems you're of the notion that such a dream is a bad omen already.....wah church dyu attend?
Help me ask her o. Everybody's posting anything they wish.
Re: What Should I Do by shizzle11(m): 1:11am On Dec 30, 2013
op why not take this to religion or spiritual section if there's anything like that? This isn't particularly romantic you know
Re: What Should I Do by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 1:17am On Dec 30, 2013
have notice that whenever I wake up the next day I will end up having a bad day, getting angry anyhow. I attend The Apostolic Church
Re: What Should I Do by lomaxx: 1:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Pretyangel25: Hello my fellow Nairalanders there's a saying that problem shared is easily solved, that is while have decided to bring these up.

A problem shared on Nairaland is easily solved? angry

Seriously? lipsrsealed

Or are you kidding me? cheesy

Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2013
DonCrust:

Bad advice. There's nothing prayer cannot do... Don't follow anybody to see anybody. Find any church you notice the presence of God, walk to the alter at any time of your choice and talk to God. He's always listening to our prayers and He will surely answer you.

Also, ALWAYS pray before you go to bed.

send a message to doncrust@ gmail.com

I'm not a prophet o so make people no start to dey spam my mail o.
thanks 4 ur advice
Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2013
shizzle11: op why not take this to religion or spiritual section if there's anything like that? This isn't particularly romantic you know
thanks will do that
Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 1:24am On Dec 30, 2013
pasqal09:
Help me ask her o. Everybody's posting anything they wish.
meaning?
Re: What Should I Do by lomaxx: 1:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Dreams don't shape your future. Your actions and choices shape your future.

You need to get a firm grip of your mind. What you allow in, what you nuture inside and what you let out. Master the ability to control your thoughts. Don't allow every thought vegetate on your subconscious.

If you can do this, you can control your dreams.
Re: What Should I Do by lanaVello1(m): 1:27am On Dec 30, 2013
Pretyangel25: have notice that whenever I wake up the next day I will end up having a bad day, getting angry anyhow.
Ever heard of coincidence before?

Re: What Should I Do by pasqal09: 1:29am On Dec 30, 2013
Pretyangel25: meaning?
Meaning, you should find the appropriate sections for topics before posting them.
Re: What Should I Do by lanaVello1(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Okayy,Im sorry if it seems i'm underrating the power of ur dreams...buh d fin is idk how strong you're in christ. I'd advice you to try praying personally to avoid exploitations and if yu don't get response,seek pastors sensibly and cautiously!
Re: What Should I Do by lanaVello1(m): 1:33am On Dec 30, 2013
lomaxx: Dreams don't shape your future. Your actions and choices shape your future....
If you can do this you can control your dreams
Dyu mean d bolded literally? cos its total bullshit!
Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 1:35am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
Ever heard of coincidence before?
ya
Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 1:37am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello: Okayy,Im sorry if it seems i'm underrating the power of ur dreams...buh d fin is idk how strong you're in christ. I'd advice you to try praying personally to avoid exploitations and if yu don't get response,seek pastors sensibly and cautiosly!
tnx 4 ur advice I really appreciate
Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 1:38am On Dec 30, 2013
pasqal09:
Meaning, you should find the appropriate sections for topics before posting them.
pardon me please will do that next time. Tnx
Re: What Should I Do by shizzle11(m): 1:39am On Dec 30, 2013
Pretyangel25: thanks will do that
But seriously, DONT EVER THINK OF VISITING THAT PASTOR who gave you an appointment at such an ungodly hour and with funny conditions unless you ant to be initiated into an unholy covenant. Don't start what you will regret. Please bear in mind that not all so called pastors are real men of God, some are the devils incarnate, you have to be careful.
Re: What Should I Do by shizzle11(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2013
like WTF? what sort of spiritual healing/cleansing do they do at 12am with white cloth? Jesus Christ! nothing way man pikin no go see with these pastors. What happened to daytime with normal casual clothes on. Hmmm, Naija pastors? God dey sha
Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 1:47am On Dec 30, 2013
shizzle11:
But seriously, DONT EVER THINK OF VISITING THAT PASTOR who gave you an appointment at such an ungodly hour and with funny conditions unless you ant to be initiated into an unholy covenant. Don't start what you will regret. Please bear in mind that not all so called pastors are real men of God, some are the devils incarnate, you have to be careful.
you are right. Tnx
Re: What Should I Do by lanaVello1(m): 1:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Pretyangel25: tnx 4 ur advice I really appreciate
you're wlc....and pls listen to shizzle,flee from dat pastor even if he modifies his conditions.
PS:If he's truly ur friend's pastor,as hard as it is,avoid that friend of urs!
Re: What Should I Do by donphilopus: 1:54am On Dec 30, 2013
@bold...

Maybe, the part where the pastor asked her to tie a white clothe for a spiritual bath.
Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 1:56am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
you're wlc....and pls listen to shizzle,flee from dat pastor even if he modifies his conditions.
PS:If he's truly ur friend's pastor,as hard as it is,avoid that friend of urs!
tnx will do jst that
Re: What Should I Do by donphilopus: 1:58am On Dec 30, 2013
DonCrust:

Bad advice. There's nothing prayer cannot do... Don't follow anybody to see anybody. Find any church you notice the presence of God, walk to the alter at any time of your choice and talk to God. He's always listening to our prayers and He will surely answer you.

Also, ALWAYS pray before you go to bed.

send a message to doncrust@ gmail.com

I'm not a prophet o so make people no start to dey spam my mail o.
I didn't actually mean what I said; no right thinking human being would like to go out at that unholy/ungodly hour for anything, so I would say the so-called Pastor is a scam!

I'll advice her to go for a three days fasting/prayers. With faith, all things are possible.
Re: What Should I Do by lanaVello1(m): 1:59am On Dec 30, 2013
donphilopus: @bold...

Maybe, the part where the pastor asked her to tie a white clothe for a spiritual bath.
Re: What Should I Do by MrCork: 2:00am On Dec 30, 2013
Pretyangel25: Hello my fellow Nairalanders there's a saying that problem shared is easily solved, that is while have decided to bring these up. I always see myself swimming in my dreams and I don't find it funny anymore and the worst part of it is that it is now affecting me physically. I confided with my friend and she took me to her pastor, now the pastor want me to come for spiritual bath which according to him will take place by 12midnight and that I will only tie white clothe. Though have promise myself not to do that but is there other way to fight this? Please I need your kind advice on what to do. Tnx

..so pastor wants to bath u at 12am?...can I come smiley
Re: What Should I Do by donphilopus: 2:03am On Dec 30, 2013
lana_Vello:
Ain't it romantic??
Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 2:06am On Dec 30, 2013
donphilopus: I didn't actually mean what I said; no right thinking human being would like to go out at that unholy/ungodly hour for anything, so I would say the so-called Pastor is a scam!

I'll advice her to go for a three days fasting/prayers. With faith, all things are possible.
exactly what I intend to do, will start it as soon as possible. Tnx
Re: What Should I Do by Pretyangel25(f): 2:09am On Dec 30, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..I can help.....are u light skin? angry
no I'm blue skin undecided
Re: What Should I Do by shizzle11(m): 5:00am On Dec 30, 2013
Pretyangel25: you are right. Tnx
u welcome

December Break Up Excuses! / My GF Now Wears YANSH / Ladies What Numbers Do You Choose?