Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant (14260 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / APC Wins 214 House Of Reps’ Seats / Defection: We Can’t Declare Reps Seats Vacant, INEC Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by agitator: 11:19am On Dec 30, 2013
ok angry angry angry
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by lincolnj88: 11:20am On Dec 30, 2013
Still d noise making people...... Go back to my job.... Ameach and his bandwagons... grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by InHim4Him(m): 11:26am On Dec 30, 2013
PDP is corrupt, agreed. Who corrupted it since it is an association?
BTW, the Rep talking, what role did he or did he not play in corrupting the party? Of what use has he been to his constituency? Has he not been playing the game of PERSONAL INTERESTS. They should spare Nigerians the exhibition of their foolishness.

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by deletrue: 11:26am On Dec 30, 2013
supersonic: Ask the yeye PDP leaders,did AC declare the seat of Musiliu Obanikoro vacant wen he left for PDP in d house of senate? Its just a threat that will neva see the light of the day. Announce it and see the repercussions.
PDP:bunch of idiots.
Some of you are highly unreasonable and empty in totality. It is clear that your incomplete nuts in your brain region does not allow you to sense that for fact that AC's wisdom do not permit them to do what is right ie by not declaring his seat vacant did not also mean that PDP, the party with a reviour of knowledge and wisdom will fail to do same. if an individual, group people or party lacks wisdom, the ability to work the required political mathmatics, comments and reactions from such people, just like you, will sound like a child beating a drum, producing no suitable sound for dancing, thus clearly showing your poor up bringing.
I expect you to blaim it on AC's very low level of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by gratiaeo(m): 11:30am On Dec 30, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: How does the topic relate to the body of the report? All that is in the report is the rants of a former PDP member who is now in APC. Nonsense!

Boring front page!
Don't mind APC e-rant. We are used to their cry. Another Ngige will happen in 2015

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by clint77ng: 11:35am On Dec 30, 2013
they threatened fire and brimstone if they lose at anambra. They lost and they r more than silent. They court will declare their seat vacant and nothing will happen. Noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by size38: 11:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Pls enough of this story of PDP dragging their members who defected to APC to court. We all know d position of d constitution on that already. PDP will only end up losing and wasting public funds they will be using in pursuing such matter. 14-15 yrs of democracy in nigeria yet no road map towards any meaning development for Nigeria and Nigerians. Over 50 million unemployed graduates some people want us to remain where we are. Never! Never!!. For those who don want change, me I want change

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Phikom(m): 11:44am On Dec 30, 2013
fighting a lost battle...

2 Likes

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by peter4d2(m): 11:54am On Dec 30, 2013
Wat I notice is. nt change @ all is jst regroupin of d same old pple who has taken naija 4 grantd so long.

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2013
omenka: I pray they do!!!
Anything to bring ridicule to the nest of killers is much appreciated.
Piece of shhit, work ur damn arsse 247 to bring them down to ridicule but d fact remains: they toss yall bloody arsses wherever n bear da rule over u. So who do u n that DONkeypsychophiloctupus threader piimp think is laughing? Y'all gonna so enjoy eating back da lumpshiits yall morons r pilling up when da time comes..
Now check out that bottle breaking saddist down below!!!!
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Demdem(m): 11:56am On Dec 30, 2013
Kingslaw: The interest of the people of isiokpo has never been protected since 1999 till date,
is it when they join APC they will protect?

What exactly does Isiokpo people want?
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by ChiefAdams: 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jonathan and Bamanga Tukur would have been better off as comedians than having to preside over a country like Nigeria. Think they need some lessons on priorities and laws applications. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Demdem:

What exactly DOES Isiokpo people want?
Quite easy to spot them arssin'bout,breakin'bottles...damn agberos
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
Why are these APC people being so bullheaded? The courts should do their jobs and interpret the law. The judiciary should determine if the defected members are covered by the exception stated in the constitution or not. We are in a democracy, APC should allow the rule of law prevail instead of unleashing their caustic tongues.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by chibaba87(m): 12:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
size38: Pls enough of this story of PDP dragging their members who defected to APC to court. We all know d position of d constitution on that already. PDP will only end up losing and wasting public funds they will be using in pursuing such matter. 14-15 yrs of democracy in nigeria yet no road map towards any meaning development for Nigeria and Nigerians. Over 50 million unemployed graduates some people want us to remain where we are. Never! Never!!. For those who don want change, me I want change
did u say change? Wen all d apc defectee ar dsame ppl dat ruled b4 in pdp,I bet u dat apc will b more corrupt dan d pdp,dey hav stolen b4 and ar prepared to steal more now,I will never vote 4dem

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by patriotic007: 12:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
I think this senators misinterpreted the constitution,...Faction that was mentioned means they can decamp from the main party to the faction,....and the faction must be recognised by law,....that is,...the convention that produced their leaders must be withnessed by INEC,....but a mass movement of legislators from a party to another party in the same house and their by tilting the leadership of the house is a slap to democracy,....Please be guilded
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Demdem(m): 12:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
Rexxie:
Quite easy to spot them arssin'bout,breakin'bottles...damn agberos

U aren't making sense. What do they want?
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by deletrue: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
gratiaeo:
Don't mind APC e-rant. We are used to their cry. Another Ngige will happen in 2015
No. We are looking forward to seeing more Ngiges'. Wait, where is Lai Mohammed?
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
Demdem:

U aren't making sense. What DO they want?
Yeah,and u quicky corrected your error! And i really doubt if that sad numbskull of urs got my drift at 1st!
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by sheryf01(m): 12:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
desertboom: You defected to APC, therefore your seat is vacant.
Do you want to eat with demon and devil at thesame time?
Why won't you chose anyone of them?

I am tired reading this fvcktards telling me that PDP is corrupt and satanic yet they all won their election under PDP platform.

When the going was smooth and all fine you did not bother us Mr. Peterside the honourable, now that the table turn around PDP has suddenly become corrupt, wasteful, satanic and what have you.

Mr. Honourable, please don't bother us again with your useless ranting. We all know that you APC and politicians are greedy old bag of fools

For a couple of years now,the state of the country isn't rily improving esp on the lives of the masses whc constitutes a larger percentage of the populace and u guys still don't wana try a change mayb for few years. Im beginning to think thrs more to this clamouring for power in Nigeria. Ain't supporting any party though but why are u guys scared of a change and a better one at that.

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by shineeye1: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
The Power and Party play currently unfolding represent the character cast of Nigerians. Our generation is actually without defined character. Truth be told, we are just copy cats whose actions and inactions are dictated purely by the dictates of perceived immediate personal gains. This generafion will undoubtedly go down in the annals of national history as A GENERATION WITHOUT HONOUR. But we are not perturbed- afterall no be honour we go chop. We shall be punished by our errors and our sins will find us out.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by shineeye1: 12:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
The Power and Party play currently unfolding represent the character cast of Nigerians. Our generation is actually without defined character. Truth be told, we are just copy cats whose actions and inactions are dictated purely by the dictates of perceived immediate personal gains. This generafion will undoubtedly go down in the annals of national history as A GENERATION WITHOUT HONOUR. But we are not perturbed-afterall no be honour we go chop. We shall be punished by our errors and our sins will find us out.
I am not deceived by all these baseless cross carpeting of Nigerian politicians.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
My greatest worry is what is taking the PDP too long to act? Someone should please do the needful and stop all these useless insults and embarrasment.
You know what to do, JUST DO IT

The PDP electronic team in Nairaland, plz advise them oo, we are not happy with their soft reactions to all these insults
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by skerries: 1:25pm On Dec 30, 2013
Can some one please tell me the different between APC and PDP. to me the same insane and selfish politician with the same insane idiosyncratic and scrooged mentality.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by jude33084(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
donphilopus: These people are extremely funny!

It is constitutional bro wink I believe they are doing the right thing this time? undecided
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by jude33084(m): 1:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
skerries: Can some one please tell me the different between APC and PDP. to me the same insane and selfish politician with the same insane idiosyncratic and scrooged mentality.

The difference is the presidency grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by donphilopus: 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
jude33084:

It is constitutional bro wink I believe they are doing the right thing this time? undecided
Is it not also constitutional for members to leave a party?? The reason why the reps defected was that, there was a faction in PDP!

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by maclatunji: 1:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Defecting Reps. Move to Declare PDP Vacant
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by donphilopus: 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
maclatunji: Defecting Reps. Move to Declare PDP Vacant
Lol.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by mooregan(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
donphilopus: Is it not also constitutional for members to leave a party?? The reason why the reps defected was that, there was a faction in PDP!
Who created d faction? Was it legal? Was d faction recognised by the law and by INEC? The Judiciary said there was no faction in PDP, so did INEC, so what r u saying?
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
Gabbysky: My greatest worry is what is taking the PDP too long to act? Someone should please do the needful and stop all these useless insults and embarrasment.
You know what to do, JUST DO IT

The PDP electronic team in Nairaland, plz advise them oo, we are not happy with their soft reactions to all these insults

The courts and NASS are on xmas holiday

when the holiday finish you will know how far
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
donphilopus: Is it not also constitutional for members to leave a party?? The reason why the reps defected was that, there was a faction in PDP!
The court has said there were/are no factions, the nPDP was not backed by law, so INEC did not recognise them, and the constitution does not permit them to defect to another party since there was no merger with the APC, so what they are doing is unlawful.
I am not a Legal person yet I know this, let alone the courts, let's not pre-empt the court, let's allow them inteprete this section to the relevant parties.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari / Plot To Oust Odigie-oyegun Thickens As ‘forces’ Want Him Named Ambassador / Vice President Osinbajo To Visit Enugu On Friday (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.