Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant (14261 Views)

Akala Meets With Tinubu & Wife After Defecting To APC (Photo) / APC Wins 214 House Of Reps’ Seats / Defection: We Can’t Declare Reps Seats Vacant, INEC Tells PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2013
mikeansy:

The courts and NASS are on xmas holiday

when the holiday finish you will know how far
Nahh, not me, I'm not a politician you small boy.
The Reps know what they've gotten themselves into... I am from Rivers state, I live in River State and we're already prepping the next person to represent us. We never voted for APC in our constituency, no need to recall the reps since they never consulted with us before making this tragic move to try to bring us (the people) under a terrorist party.
The joke is on u guys, and btw, thanks for letting me know that it's the xmas break that has been responsible for all these tollerated insults. We don't want APC, we voted for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Bimpe29: 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ok, we are watching.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by MRAbudant(m): 3:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
If i comment now, My 0ga @ d t0p fit vex sack me for work whose salary is 2milli0n
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
supersonic: Ask the yeye PDP leaders,did AC declare the seat of Musiliu Obanikoro vacant wen he left for PDP in d house of senate? Its just a threat that will neva see the light of the day. Announce it and see the repercussions.
PDP:bunch of idiots.
MUMUNI WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PDP CONSTITUTION HERE AND NOT HEEY FEEE CEEE

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by justhelp(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
deletrue: Some of you are highly unreasonable and empty in totality. It is clear that your incomplete nuts in your brain region does not allow you to sense that for fact that AC's wisdom do not permit them to do what is right ie by not declaring his seat vacant did not also mean that PDP, the party with a reviour of knowledge and wisdom will fail to do same. if an individual, group people or party lacks wisdom, the ability to work the required political mathmatics, comments and reactions from such people, just like you, will sound like a child beating a drum, producing no suitable sound for dancing, thus clearly showing your poor up bringing.
I expect you to blaim it on AC's very low level of reasoning.
is that the best you can do in defending PDP with all the money you collected kai shame on u
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by justhelp(m): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
chibaba87: did u say change? Wen all d apc defectee ar dsame ppl dat ruled b4 in pdp,I bet u dat apc will b more corrupt dan d pdp,dey hav stolen b4 and ar prepared to steal more now,I will never vote 4dem
Then that is your own problem 2015 GEJ will be the first president to be voted out of office, but if think otherwise "GO AND DIE''
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by justhelp(m): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
AKUNWATA1: MUMUNI WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PDP CONSTITUTION HERE AND NOT HEEY FEEE CEEE
Cant you see you are the loudest MUMU here so PDP constitution will prevail over Nigeria constitution, i wonder if you have any formal eduation at all, i think the governor in your state and your people should share the blame of your stupidity.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by dipopooo(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Yes, their seats must be declared vacant. i voted for them because of PDP.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Demdem(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Rexxie:
Yeah,and u quicky corrected your error! And i really doubt if that sad numbskull of urs got my drift at 1st!

Fool, u don't even av an answer to my question. We are talking about peeps lives and how to better it and u are refering to grammar.
Gosh, what a waste.
Again I ask....
What does/do Isiokpo peeps want?
Go and die fool

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Demdem(m): 7:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
dipopooo: Yes, their seats must be declared vacant. i voted for them because of PDP.

How many members did u vote for at a time?
Were u part of the killer party rigging machine?

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by chibaba87(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
justhelp: Then that is your own problem 2015 GEJ will be the first president to be voted out of office, but if think otherwise "GO AND DIE''
it is never a problem 2me,cos I can beat my chest and head dat Gej will prevail and be OUR president,oshiomole and his apc colleagues should be prepared to go and die,or beta still find anoda way oda dan usin boko haram to mak d country ungovernable
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by courage54(m): 8:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
Before dis E-PDP forks come here to start ranting up and down, you guys think those PDP reps members decamping don't no much about d constitution before they are decamping? Am sure they are very aware of wat d constitution says about decamping from one political party to another and I think if it won't favour them they won't venture into it, and moreover they all have legal advisers who must have enlighten them very well on the matter

1 Like

Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
courage54: Before dis E-PDP forks come here to start ranting up and down, you guys think those PDP reps members decamping don't no much about d constitution before they are decamping? Am sure they are very aware of wat d constitution says about decamping from one political party to another and I think if it won't favour them they won't venture into it, and moreover they all have legal advisers who must have enlighten them very well on the matter
this man is brilliant.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by ilebaami: 10:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
courage54: Before dis E-PDP forks come here to start ranting up and down, you guys think those PDP reps members decamping don't no much about d constitution before they are decamping? Am sure they are very aware of wat d constitution says about decamping from one political party to another and I think if it won't favour them they won't venture into it, and moreover they all have legal advisers who must have enlighten them very well
on the matter

You sound like someone who is rational. The truth is that Nyako and Amaechi cannot find any space in PDP. Wamakko does not need PDP to survive politically. Apart from inducing the Rivers lawmakers with stupendous cash Amaechi needs them to do this rash decamping to satisfy the bloated ego of a village boy that he is. Rivers lawmakers know that they are stuck with an irrational Amaechi. Their political future is dead. Ditto Nyako boys.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by courage54(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
ilebaami:

You sound like someone who is rational. The truth is that Nyako and Amaechi cannot find any space in PDP. Wamakko does not need PDP to survive politically. Apart from inducing the Rivers lawmakers with stupendous cash Amaechi needs them to do this rash decamping to satisfy the bloated ego of a village boy that he is. Rivers lawmakers know that they are stuck with an irrational Amaechi. Their political future is dead. Ditto Nyako boys.

What will now happen if APC become the ruling party? Or do u think Amechi will open his eyes and see PDP wins River state? Amechi is too stubborn and proud to see that happen!
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by nagoma(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2013
mooregan: Didn't d court say there is no faction in PDP? Didn't INEC also say there is only 1 PDP? E be like say this Honourable no go school.

But we all know better.
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Ikiriye(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2013
@all
the issue of thieves from pdp crossing over to apc is crazy.these thieves has no vision for we Nigerians cos they will continue the the same act when they were in pdp.it is just a rebranding of pdp.so dont vote apc as a party please vote for credible leaders not party
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by Otarkpa: 11:48am On Dec 31, 2013
All this fight is not for the interest of the common man. They are all working for self. All this politicians ranting, they pocket federal allocation allotted to them for development and turn back to scream FG is not doing anything what about there own part
Re: PDP Move To Declare Defecting Reps’ Seats Vacant by kinharold(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
He said more lawmakers and PDP senators would soon defect to the main opposition All Progressives Congress (APC).

All this fight is not for the interest of the common man. They are all working for self. All this politicians ranting, they pocket federal allocation allotted to them for development and turn back to scream FG is not doing anything what about there own part

Seriously, is APC the opposition/change that we are looking for? Who exactly are they opposing? APC claim to be a ship on the voyage of change yet its crew members are all PDP drop outs, the Head Engineers (Tinubu and Buhari) are well known to us and worst still, the Captain/Chief Navigator is OBJ, assisted by the Evil Genius himself.

OBJ as we all know is PDP personified; if he is now the chief navigator of APC's ship of change? then who is APC actually opposing. PDP or GEJ.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Will Ensure Nigeria Doesn't Depend On Oil Again- Buhari / Sam Onuigbo Defects To APC / Lai Desperate To Revive Dead Career - Atiku-Okowa Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.