Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Uba Test Result And Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Test Result And Interview (1459 Views)

UBA Test Invite / Uba Test Results: / Uba Test Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Test Result And Interview by Donbassey(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2006
Based on the UBA test that was conducted last saturday, 17th june at Owerri and which I was successful in,I have been invited for an interview.Please does anyone know how their interview is like and their pay structure for B.Sc holders, entry level.
please nairalanders someone should enlighten me on the above b4 the interview date.
Re: Uba Test Result And Interview by okeyigwe(m): 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2006
u ve got nothing to worry about. since u have crossed the written test, the next you need is composure and explicity in question answering. Update yourself with recent happenings in the banking industry and your field of study.

Be very ready to tell the panel about yourself as the first question. A lot of judgement and further questions are based on how articulate you are here and what you confidently tell them respectively.

Have a good luck
Re: Uba Test Result And Interview by jenijade: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2006
hello,
i just thought to know, if one is ased in an interview,`can we meet u?`, or `tell us about yourself`, what is the best answer to give?
Re: Uba Test Result And Interview by Consultant(f): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2006
Take them through your resume very concisely. Focus more on your education and work experince than on any personal information. For example, my name is xyz, i have a degree in Economics from University of ABC, where i graduated with a first class degree. I have spent the last 6 years working in the Operations department of 2 major Nigerian banks where i did blah blah blah.

It's a good idea to write something down and practice beforehand because that question almost always comes up in an interview.
Re: Uba Test Result And Interview by abdulkadir(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2006
i agree wiyh consultant in the first paragraph of is reply to this threadbut completely disagree with him on the second, records have it crammers usually do badly in orals even right from skool days , moreover interviews are about being your self, and employers realy want to know who they are employing, so be your self and know what you can do for the bank especially with your profession, good luck
Re: Uba Test Result And Interview by kalyx: 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2006
i think the consultant is still right abt writing something down and practising.it has nothing to do with cramming bt si all about practising something to make urself perfect.d more u do it d more it becomes u.dat advise is very necessary and correct.
Re: Uba Test Result And Interview by SOJ(m): 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2006
, To cap it all up,JUST BE URSELF.Smile smiley and laugh when appropriate;you need to show you can be composed before an interview, and this means that you can be urself and yet remain composed.
Practically now,questions will most likely be centered on current affairs,your grasp of banking issues, and most importantly, what qualities you bring to UBA.Cheers and good luck!
SOJ
Re: Uba Test Result And Interview by jenijade: 6:17pm On Jun 27, 2006
howd guyz?
thot 2 say a big thanx 2 all of u who thot it cool 2 send me a reply.
not 2 worry i will let u know wen am called up for d job.
be well.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Out With The Nigerian Brewies Apptitude Test Format? / Try This While Looking For A Job / Cham Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.