Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? (943 Views)

My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? by NanciaKay(f): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2013
A gurl of 4yrs, that i know was penetrated by her elder cousin, in the family house, where she lived with her gran ma.
The surprising thing, was that she was dis-virgined without blood stains(according to her) and non of her family members, suspected any thing.
She told the story, to her parent wen she was 12yrs old.
So am asking, when will all this cases, STOP?!
Re: Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? by 4tunebest(f): 7:44am On Dec 30, 2013
Why not let's start by you spelling the word 'gurl' as it should be spelt. Thank you.

To your question, cases like these would STOP when parents STOP chasing after money and other ephemeral things @ the expense of quality family time.
Re: Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? by olymurphy(f): 8:02am On Dec 30, 2013
Don't know
Re: Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Why do you generalize things too much?
Re: Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? by NanciaKay(f): 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vessi: Why do you generalize things too much?

am not generalize, any thing.
Am only saying what, is supposed to be said.
Re: Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nancia Kay:
am not generalize, any thing.
Am only saying what, is supposed to be said.
when your topic reads: why are girl children below age 6 sexually harassed?
This topic means every girl child below the age of six in Nigeria is harassed sexually.
Well, my teenage sisters weren't harassed when they're below 6.
So why the generalization?
Learn to state facts and quit generalizing please.
Re: Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? by NanciaKay(f): 9:09am On Dec 31, 2013
Vessi:
when your topic reads: why are girl children below age 6 sexually harassed?
This topic means every girl child below the age of six in Nigeria is harassed sexually.
Well, my teenage sisters weren't harassed when they're below 6.
So why the generalization?
Learn to state facts and quit generalizing please.

now you are quoting, me wrong.
( am not talking about Nigeria, alone. But the world at large).

My dear, if u must know, studies, had it already. That children suffering from this harassment, range from 78- 89%, world wide.
SO NOTE IT, WELL. I WAS NOT REFERRING TO NIGERIAN ALONE.
IF YOUR SISTER, WERE NOT VICTIMS, DOESN'T MEAN SOME ONE, SOME WHERE IS NOT SUFFERING!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Nancia Kay:

now you are quoting, me wrong.
( am not talking about Nigeria, alone. But the world at large).

My dear, if u must know, studies, had it already. That children suffering from this harassment, range from 78- 89%, world wide.
SO NOTE IT, WELL. I WAS NOT REFERRING TO NIGERIAN ALONE.
IF YOUR SISTER, WERE NOT VICTIMS, DOESN'T MEAN SOME ONE, SOME WHERE IS NOT SUFFERING!
I'm outta here. Well if you mature girls agree to open your legs perhaps the young ones won't be treated the way you mature ones are supposed to be treated.
Anyway, any man harassing a young girl has toasted brain.
Re: Why Are Children, Aged 0-6yrs (gurls) Sexually Harassed? by coogar: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Nancia Kay: A gurl of 4yrs, that i know was penetrated by her elder cousin, in the family house, where she lived with her gran ma.
The surprising thing, was that she was dis-virgined without blood stains(according to her) and non of her family members, suspected any thing.
She told the story, to her parent wen she was 12yrs old.
So am asking, when will all this cases, STOP?!

little boys get harassed too by older females. however, biology will not show any signs on the boys as males don't have hymens or any tissue that can get damaged like females. your topic is one-sided. remove the (girls) in your title & let's discuss why children generally get sëxually abused by older males/females.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Need Ur Advice Pls. / Pregnant Teen Murder's Mom Because She Didn’t Want To Abort Her Baby - / 13 Things To Remember When Life Gets Tough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.