Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:19 AM

Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa (14153 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa / Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2013
How do I know this is true?
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by IleIfe2(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2013
Well, at least they have somewhere to retire.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by zomby(m): 3:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
Whether APC or PDP, these people are all the same that see Nigerians as fo0lish group of people who deserve nothing better. Regardless of what party they belong or which part of the country they're from, these people are all programmed to continue to take us for a ride as long as it is possible (suffering and smiling style). They do not know any other way to function or serve, but to continue to steal while majority of the country is suffering and dying from minor sickness.
I am confident to say that nothing will change until Nigerians are ready, organized, and strong enough to implement revolution. These politicians that we current have as leaders will never go away until someone stands up and kills them all off....this is the only way a new Nigeria will be discovered. Anything else is a total waste of time.

I assure you that if 10 corrupt governors (past or current) are gunned down this week, by next week Nigeria future will be brighter.

I'm 100% sure that nothing else will work.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by mitchyy(f): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ile-Ife:
That is if EFCC doesn't hunt them down
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Bigcake: 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
Vessi: Front page please.
I would like to know where she got the money for the project from.
shut up, when Maryam Abacha said she can never be as poor as Dangote what did u do? Did u question her source of funds. Mama Peace abeg build more jor.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by chris4gold(m): 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2014
Hmmmmmm

will be right back!
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Doortun(m): 2:05am On Apr 04, 2015
IleIfe2:

That's too big for a retirement home. I would suggest that if the project was funded with an unexplainable fund by Patience Jonathan then the five star hotel should be converted to five star executive prison for past corrupt officials.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by ikeyman00(m): 2:17am On Apr 04, 2015
@@@

and the oil comes from the east

u mind showing Bankole house as well
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by redsun(m): 2:30am On Apr 04, 2015
And it will make you wonder why a son of a mere market woman managed to float an airline in short of a decade just because he was fortunate to become a mere governor of a state.

Wonders do happen in Nigeria under the watchful eyes of the bespelled and mopping people.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by sheymoni(m): 3:33am On Apr 04, 2015
In Buhari's voice : we are going to convert the building to a teaching hospital when I assume power & she will then tell us how she got the money to build such a project

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Strength Lies In Just Talking, Can't Give Atiku Votes –Tony Momoh / Watch How Olawepo Hashim Mocked President Buhari With ''za Oza Room'' / Reps Summon Mamman, Ngige, PENCOM Boss Over FG, Power Sector Workers’ Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.