Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa (14048 Views)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / Gunmen Invades Jonathan's Special Assistant's Home In Yenegoa / Jonathan With Gov. Dickson & Gov Obi In Yenegoa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by mitchyy(f): 1:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
GISTville

The First lady of Nigeria Patience Jonathan, now known as Mama Peace is currently building a world class billion naira hotel in Yenagoa, Bayelsa state according to reports.
And here are some photos of the ongoing project courtesy LindaIkeji copped from SaharaTV…

[img]http://1.bp..com/--xhYtytYfMg/UsFiUhZ7xGI/AAAAAAACWpE/Uk8yMyHbwTs/s1600/2.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SToSxqm21f8/UsFiVaBAnlI/AAAAAAACWpM/rpGBpXToYcc/s1600/3.png[/img]

That’s not all. Feed your eyes on photos of the massive family compound of the Jonathans which is under full military guard in Otueke in Bayelsa State…

[img]http://4.bp..com/-5RtkkXwYtgU/UsFmBuqo5-I/AAAAAAACWpY/6Zvnq4xOXfw/s1600/1.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-3eueP9OFXm0/UsFmChXSKtI/AAAAAAACWpk/jJh_qP_F9Jc/s1600/2.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-un2s55X_pqs/UsFmCovGKdI/AAAAAAACWpg/iw-v3ilngjM/s1600/3.png[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hiIPMnNzL7Q/UsFmEK95HBI/AAAAAAACWp0/-pgM6dWAZls/s1600/5.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-lZs5TdAilqY/UsFmtPMiApI/AAAAAAACWqA/uUd5htRo0i4/s1600/6.png[/img]

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egZqengwFnI

Gotten from: http://gistville.com/2013/12/naija-see-photos-patience-jonathans-billion-naira-hotel-yenegoa-construction/
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
Front page please.
I would like to know where she got the money for the project from.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by mitchyy(f): 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
Vessi: Front page please.
I would like to know where she got the money for the project from.

Ghen Ghen cheesy
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
is this true?
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by ChiefAdams: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
Imagine!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
This people don finish us for this country oooooooo! If no be gate dem wan repair with 1 billion naira today, na furniture dem go wan buy with trillions. Na wa oooo! Make Jonathan and him wife no liquidate Nigeria before we chase them comot for that government seat oooo.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by papannamdi1(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lwtmbs
Wel lets look at the bright side, at least they are investin d stolen wealth in Nigeria, wen dat hotel opens, a couple of Nigerians may benefit through job vaccancies, unlike d past leaders dat stole and mumulishly sent the money to swiss accounts and d account later got frozen.
Bet jona and im wife de dissapoint sha.. I no go lie

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by walad4yhu(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
Him haux no fyn sef
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by mitchyy(f): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
@Papa_nnamdi,

Stealing is stealing jor. What if she used that money to get homeless people off the streets, poor kids back to school, or better still build a world class hospital with cheap healthcare services. Most of the masses would never benefit from this her project.

Dey r milking us dry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oh, I see.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by AbuMikey(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2013

Waiting for the GEJ arse_lickers to come talk nonesense, like they would always do. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by whizpet: 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chai! Shey dis jonathan n his wife no go destroy us in this country? This corruption is getting high everyday... For crying aot loud universities waz closed down for more than 5months coz of money promised by fed goverment and here we are a wife of a president building multi billion hotel. this is very bad on we peopple. Wait wait wait!!! Where is the subsidy money he removed on 1 of january 2012? He’s the type of president that will vote N1.3bn for furniture in less than a year after his house was renovated for him and a similar amount spent last year on the same house? Insensitive? Selfish? Naija youth itz high time we stood up and fight against this corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by kel4soft: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
In as much am a strong critic of both husband and wife. I don't have a problem with the Hotel since it is located in Nigeria. Just that, she should have built it in Port Harcourt. Just my thought.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Kponkwem(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Good for them. In Nigeria, power translates to wealth, while in advanced democracies, power means service. Lol!
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by kel4soft: 8:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
mitchyy: @Papa_nnamdi,

Stealing is stealing jor. What if she used that money to get homeless people off the streets, poor kids back to school, or better still build a world class hospital with cheap healthcare services. Most of the masses would never benefit from this her project.

Dey r milking us dry

On a brighter side, the Hotel can generate employment for hundreds of jobless people in Bayelsa State. I can't criticise her for this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by najoke: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
like someone said on another blog " Do you ever read in the news of the $60bn mansion or businesses Michelle Obama is setting up in her hometown" grin grin grin grin grin

Niaja is a big joke

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by najoke: 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Waiting for the GEJ arse_lickers to come talk nonesense, like they would always do. undecided

^
they will start by saying we should show them APC leaders building in their hometown grin grin grin grin grin grin
as if this thread is about APC.....u fish brain should get this into ur biscuit head...THIS THREAD IS ABOUT PATIENCE JONATHAN BILLION NAIRA HOTEL.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by PearlO(f): 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
She has dat much to build an ordinary hotel bt it tuk dem ages to pay ASUU dia sweat....Choi!!!!!.......wetin pson no go c for dis country?
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
Na bayelsa money.notin concern una. Make una too go get oil!
Una tin say to get oil na small tin?
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by mitchyy(f): 6:57am On Dec 31, 2013
olala32: Na bayelsa money.notin concern una. Make una too go get oil!
Bayelsa money or Nigeria's money?
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by ikennaoma(m): 7:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Nigerian self. because of this hotel u guys are complaining. Do u knw that if abacha, IBB, OBJ and past/present state governors uses d looted cash 2 invest in nigeria that our employment figure will increase thereby reducing unemployment rate in this country.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by tpia5: 7:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Wondering why this is a thread.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by maasoap(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2013
ikennaoma: Nigerian self. because of this hotel u guys are complaining. Do u knw that if abacha, IBB, OBJ and past/present state governors uses d looted cash 2 invest in nigeria that our employment figure will increase thereby reducing unemployment rate in this country.
Nigerians souls have been battered, see how my people are justifying corruption! The fact that IBB, OBJ, Abacha stole our wealth in the past doesn't mean it shouldn't stop with Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by judyeze1: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by tosan200(m): 8:04am On Dec 31, 2013
maasoap: Nigerians souls have been battered, see how my people are justifying corruption! The fact that IBB, OBJ, Abacha stole our wealth in the past doesn't mean it shouldn't stop with Jonathan.
It's not their fault, Nigerians have been molested and the molestation is really affecting their brain.
How can u justify corruption?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by yorke1: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Good development. This will create jobs to the youth of Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by tosan200(m): 8:06am On Dec 31, 2013
maasoap: Nigerians souls have been battered, see how my people are justifying corruption! The fact that IBB, OBJ, Abacha stole our wealth in the past doesn't mean it shouldn't stop with Jonathan.
It's not their fault, Nigerians have been molested and the molestation is really affecting their brain.
How can corruption be justified?
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by tayoxx(m): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2013
yorke1: Good development. This will create jobs to the youth of Nigeria.
nonsense which useless job..gateman cleaner nai b job..no let me talk say u no get sense o...
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by ayox2003: 10:27am On Dec 31, 2013
olala32: Na bayelsa money.notin concern una. Make una too go get oil!

I suppose she would not charge Bayelsans because she used their money to build the hotel. Abi?

Your stupidity is irrevocable. And its just as enormous as the hotel.

Frawzey

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 31, 2013
I tire for una ooo. Tinubu did only Governor he bought the whole Lagos State, built the best Hotel in Lagos "continental hotel" and diverted majority og Government Properties to himself. For the power and post of President the hotel doesn't match her stand compare to ordinary Governor properties. And that his house paraded are built in Lekki, Benin, Asaba, PH, Enugu, Abuja and villages by just State House of Assembly Members and LGA chairman and even average business men so that doesn't even match the standard of house I was expecting a president should be
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Dhelake: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2013
Corruption in GEJ's Govt bursted by Sahara once again.... Where she got the money to build this i want to know.. she is a known thief.. she has been at it since when her husband was bayelsa state governor

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by sagytariusTM1: 10:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Beautiful Edifices. cool
Re: Photos Of Patience Jonathan Billion Naira Hotel In Yenegoa by Dhelake: 10:47am On Dec 31, 2013
Skillbobralph: I tire for una ooo. Tinubu did only Governor he bought the whole Lagos State, built the best Hotel in Lagos "continental hotel" and diverted majority og Government Properties to himself. For the power and post of President the hotel doesn't match her stand compare to ordinary Governor properties.
See fool.... Instead of condemning gross criminality.... you are here comparing... No wonder some people says we get the kind of Govt we deserves

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Igbo Union Drums Support For Buhari’s Government / Presidency Moves To Confirm Onnoghen As cjn / PDP, Jerry Gana Will Get Proper ‘beating’ In 2019 – APC Chieftain, Rotimi Fasaki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.