Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly (2759 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Creation Is True: Bible Is True: Evolution Is False: Islam Is False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by perilioustime: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
At the rate which the world is turning into now, you all can see that the world has being adopted in the church and the church is now in the world. Virtually all church in this world, worldliness has taken over. Jezebel teaching has taken over.
Whenever I go out to preach, I always want to recomend churches to unbelivers that just turned back to the lord, most especially prostitute. But the spirit of it doesnt matter has taken over the church. Dress the way you like, God has assured you ethernal security. Prosperity, breaktrough, deliverance, God want you rich. These are things preached in churches nowadays that even robbers, prostitute dont feel sorry for their sins.
Shops, uncompleted building everywhere has now turned to churches. How many of them are preaching the truth?
Many churches are held by antichrist, even when you go for deliverance, you are in trouble,
no holiness, and sanctification preaching, hell or heaven preaching that will make sinners to cry and beg for God mercy
only rejoice, God is good.
I pity this generation of Vipers
even when they come across the truth, they will still argue it.

Please, do you have any church that teach the whole truth? Pls recomend it for me.

Mind you any churches that will not condemn the uses of ornaments, jewelries are not welcome

churches that women don't cover their head is not welcome o
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by economia: 3:08pm On Dec 30, 2013
ENTER DEEPER LIFE, DO NOT WAST TIME

1 Like

Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Biafra91(m): 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Honestly, (1) DEEPER LIFE BIBLE CHURCH (2) REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD.

1 Like

Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
@op
So you're ashamed to recommend your own church?

There's also a lack of sincerity in your quest, otherwise you wouldn't have raised the no-no flag as regards jewelleries and ornaments.

Lastly, since you obviously don't see anything wrong in acts displaying worldliness, your 'labour' for the Lord is in question. If you want them to make heaven, then you know what to do.
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Ukeachu1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
why not be a Watchman for God sir. Watchman catholic charismatic renewal movement. taking pple to heaven is our goal
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by perilioustime: 5:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ukeachu1: why not be a Watchman for God sir. Watchman catholic charismatic renewal movement. taking pple to heaven is our goal
I'm just hearing of that name too. But I don't know anything about the church. Is it a catholic church?

I do recomend my church but I still believe there will still be more churches that live and preach holiness.
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by perilioustime: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
smurfy: @op
So you're ashamed to recommend your own church?

There's also a lack of sincerity in your quest, otherwise you wouldn't have raised the no-no flag as regards jewelleries and ornaments.

Lastly, since you obviously don't see anything wrong in acts displaying worldliness, your 'labour' for the Lord is in question. If you want them to make heaven, then you know what to do.
bro, recomending a worldliness churches for a sinners, will only make them feel alright. Well since this i how I use to dress when I was in the world, then there is nothing wrong if I go back to my old life style.
If God has forgiven me of my present, past and future sins, why can't I continue sinning?

Come as you are, God only need your heart.

Those are anti-christ teaching. I don't want a church like that, but I need a church that will preach the whole truth without adding or rmoving like that of Deeperlife. I still believe there are still churches that are even more deeper than deeperlife out there. But their names is not known but God knows them.. Those are the church I want to know,
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
smiley honestly? Faith Life Assembly (FLA), Abuja.
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by rupion(f): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
try visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-spiritually-physically/92 no sinner will go there and remain a sinner, cos you will marvel at what sins has done to people's life, the sermon there can even make a hard sinful person to surrender to God and be delivered at the same time.
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Ukeachu1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
perilioustime:
I'm just hearing of that name too. But I don't know anything about the church. Is it a catholic church?

I do recomend my church but I still believe there will still be more churches that live and preach holiness.

its not a catholic church. the catholic stands for universal(everyone) . its a bible based church. try finding out more. come down with us and God wil do u good
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Ubenedictus(m): 11:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
The catholic church
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by perilioustime: 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
rupion:
try visit this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-spiritually-physically/92 no sinner will go there and remain a sinner, cos you will marvel at what sins has done to people's life, the sermon there can even make a hard sinful person to surrender to God and be delivered at the same time.

this is the type of churches I need to know about
the new deeper life are hard to found because they are all hidden in the corner but well known to God.
Rather than going to those churches that will only makes you feel confortable in sins

1 Like

Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by perilioustime: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ukeachu1:

its not a catholic church. the catholic stands for universal(everyone) . its a bible based church. try finding out more. come down with us and God wil do u good
where is it located?
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by perilioustime: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Does anyone knows about Apostolic Faith?
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
perilioustime: Does anyone knows about Apostolic Faith?

You ask questions as if you're a baby in Christendom. Are you? Preach and let the Spirit of God guide them to any church of His choosing.

Spend more time praying for your converts and leave the rest in God's hands.

Did Philip recommend any church to the Ethiopian eunuch? No. Was the man preserved in God's kingdom? Yes.
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by gazilion: 5:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
I recommend any of the following for you

1. Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement (I've followed them for a long time and know they are even deeper than deeperlife)

2. Deeper Life Bible Church - ( I was born again and brought up by them. I was a minister too)

3. Holiness Power Bible Church - by Pastor Austin Udeoha (I visited them once and very happy - they teach all the truth without compromise)

4. The Apostolic Faith (different from the apostolic church)

5. TOPREC by Pastor Alfred Itiowe

6. RCCG

7. Redemption Ministries by Steve Akinola

8. MFM

9. CAC

I hope you don't send people to Lords Chosen.

God bless you.
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Ukeachu1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
perilioustime:
where is it located?

where are u located sir
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by highyo: 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Try Deeper Life

C.A.C Agege Lagos
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by highyo: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
gazilion: I recommend any of the following for you

1. Watchman Catholic Charismatic Renewal Movement (I've followed them for a long time and know they are even deeper than deeperlife)

2. Deeper Life Bible Church - ( I was born again and brought up by them. I was a minister too)

3. Holiness Power Bible Church - by Pastor Austin Udeoha (I visited them once and very happy - they teach all the truth without compromise)

6. RCCG

8. MFM

9. CAC

God bless you.
i will try to keep these list too
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by highyo: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
smurfy:

You ask questions as if you're a baby in Christendom. Are you? Preach and let the Spirit of God guide them to any church of His choosing.

Spend more time praying for your converts and leave the rest in God's hands.

Did Philip recommend any church to the Ethiopian eunuch? No. Was the man preserved in God's kingdom? Yes.
I understand you, but a mis-church will affect a baby convert life. Infact it will destroy his light quickly. Tell me how will a roughten food Nourished your body?
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by highyo: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ubenedictus: The catholic church
hmmmm
There was a day when the son of God came to present themselves before the lord, and satan came among them
and the lord said unto satan, where comest thou? Job1:6
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by highyo: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2013

6. RCCG

8. MFM

9. CAC

God bless you.
it seems I will give this watchman a trial too o
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
Warning : Run away from the churches of MEN.

Why do I speak like this you may ask ? Because many of these men are drawing disciples after themselves and not after Christ.

Acts 20:30 (ASV)
30 and from among your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them.

Follow Jesus and look to form house fellowships with fellow believers, read the word and obey it , then go and do good to all that you meet while also sharing the hope that is within you, i.e the salvation to be revealed through the Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by highyo: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
frosbel: Warning : Run away from the churches of MEN.

Why do I speak like this you may ask ? Because many of these men are drawing disciples after themselves and not after Christ.

Acts 20:30 (ASV)
30 and from among your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after them.

Follow Jesus and look to form house fellowships with fellow believers, read the word and obey it , then go and do good to all that you meet while also sharing the hope that is within you, i.e the salvation to be revealed through the Lord Jesus Christ.
you can't do that, you cant forsake the gathering of children of God.
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2013
highyo:
you can't do that, you cant forsake the gathering of children of God.

the gathering of the children of God is where 2 or 3 are gathered together or more. Does not have to be in an organisation.
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
6. RCCG
8. MFM
9. CAC
God bless you.

brother, u need more advice than d people u advise.
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by emmyskies(m): 10:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
highyo:
it seems I will give this watchman a trial too o
seriously??
You change churches from time to time Cant believe it
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by highyo: 7:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
emmyskies:
seriously??
You change churches from time to time Cant believe it
you are wrong bro.
I don't change church any how, but i need a church that follow the bible teaching to the core.
But pending the time, that which i have, I'll hold it fast
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by emmyskies(m): 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
highyo:
you are wrong bro.
I don't change church any how, but i need a church that follow the bible teaching to the core.
But pending the time, that which i have, I'll hold it fast

I guess your a Deeper Lifer, list things that are wrong with Deeper Life Bible Church
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by vaniesexy: 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2014
I recommend the Catholic Church,and then you join a group like charismatic ,hmm charismatic wil help you grow spiritually and i hv attended some many church in Nigeria n deir program,most have not match THE CATHOLIC CHARISMATIC OF NIGERIA,am a leaving testimony
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by earnpower: 11:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
THE APOSTOLIC FAITH is the best in the whole world , everybody knows www.apostolicfaithweca.org for nearby branch
Re: I Need A True Bible Living Church I Can Recommend For Sinners That Repent Newly by Ubenedictus(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
highyo:
hmmmm
There was a day when the son of God came to present themselves before the lord, and satan came among them
and the lord said unto satan, where comest thou? Job1:6
really, this is your response! The devil came among them The devil came among them. So i am the devil to u?? Or compared to other churches d catholic church is the devil?
Remind me to keep that in mind the next time i talk wit u, thank 4 d candid insult.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make It To Heaven!!! / Nigerian Pastor Blasted Onlne After "Changing Sex Of Unborn Baby" In Zambia.PICS / The Disturbing Condition Of Myopia Inherent In Christianity And Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.