Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo (3924 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Asari Dokubo Tells Buhari, We Will Go Back To Our Creeks Very Soo / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by jethrodave(m): 5:28am On Dec 31, 2013
“…Point A Finger At Me, I Will Know The Path To Take”- Asari-Dokubo Warns Obasanjo | Naija Sharp... http://naijasharpnews.com/?p=1534
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by homeboy205: 5:33am On Dec 31, 2013
hahaha
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by dimexilux(m): 5:50am On Dec 31, 2013
na dem sabi
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 31, 2013
In Obasanjo's voice; 'Oloribooruku, Omo jati-jati, na yhur papa and mama be jagajaga

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by lymelyte(m): 5:56am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by marvola(m): 6:14am On Dec 31, 2013
grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Mina98(f): 6:19am On Dec 31, 2013
Wait a minute,it is only in naija that you'll see a militant disrespecting and saying rubbish to a former president. That guy will not shut his wide mouth now before it's late. He was in prison then begging to be released and his wife was busy running from pillar to post b'cos of him,now he thinks he can talk to anyone b'cos Jonathan is the president. For his information Jonathan will not remain the president forever. Msheeew

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Femolacaster(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Yeye dey smell....wetin asari won do obj?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Akpaife(m): 6:34am On Dec 31, 2013
Mina98: Wait a minute,it is only in naija that you'll see a militant disrespecting and saying rubbish to a former president. That guy will not shut his wide mouth now before it's late. He was in prison then begging to be released and his wife was busy running from pillar to post b'cos of him,now he thinks he can talk to anyone b'cos Jonathan is the president. For his information Jonathan will not remain the president forever. Msheeew
Shut ur mouth
Ur ex president should learn how 2 respect his self

19 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by ufuosman(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2013
2 old children, make una fight make we rest 4 all dis noise
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Cooldude001: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2013
Na today!!! Let all these so-called political actors keep quiet for once!!! Lets celebrate the New Year in Style.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by bcomputer101: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2013
@OP,

Kindly re-modify the topic to:

Spokesman of Clueless president fire back at Obasanjo.

Thanks!

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by edo3(m): 6:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Agbari Ojukwu or what s dat ur ugly name? You berra shut it cos obj ain't ur match...ds oyel tn sef.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2013
lol, me been dey think d guy carry shotgun take scatter baba o!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by owobokiri(m): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Obasanjo is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria..

10 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Gamji007: 7:24am On Dec 31, 2013
owobokiri: Obasanjo is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria..

If Obasanjo is the worst, where do we put GEJ? Abeg,I'm confused with this your statement! undecided

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by musiwa112: 7:33am On Dec 31, 2013
look even if they remove jonathan, there is noway in this world, they will put obasanjo child there, because this is what it looks like obasanjo is looking for.. from what i am seen. that will never happen in nigeria, because most people are feed up with obasanjo and his children. he does not know that.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by owobokiri(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2013
Obasanjo gave you GEJ, Shagari and Yaradua. He could have retired Buhari, Babangida and Abacha since most of them have held political offices before he left in 1979. Obasanjo didnt mind Abiolas stolen electoral victory and tried a 3rd term when he had a rare oppurtuinity to reset this countrys politics post 1999. For the first time in the history of Nigeria a head of state left office and became an instant billionaire. It was not the case with Balewa, Ironsi, Gowon or Murtala before him. They were all poor in relative terms even if they underperformed. Obasanjo didnt just underperform, he stole everything in sight and started a farm that can not be said to be a legitmate product of his pensions. This was in the 70s and 80s when the highest cases of corruption were just occassional cases of '10%'.He taught officialdom in Nigeria how to loot in billions. HE KILLED, MAIMED, STOLE AND HANDED OVER TO UNPREPARED CHARACTERS so he could look better. Jonathan is not leveling Bornu as Obasanjo did Odi, Zaki Biam and others. Obasanjo destroyed this country. He is by far the greatest curse placed on Nigeria by Lucifer.

Gamji007:

If Obasanjo is the worst, where do we put GEJ? Abeg,I'm confused with this your statement! undecided

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by luvinhubby(m): 8:01am On Dec 31, 2013
owobokiri: Obasanjo gave you GEJ, Shagari and Yaradua. He could have retired Buhari, Babangida and Abacha since most of them have held political offices before he left in 1979. Obasanjo didnt mind Abiolas stolen electoral victory and tried a 3rd term when he had a rare oppurtuinity to reset this countrys politics post 1999. For the first time in the history of Nigeria a head of state left office and became an instant billionaire. It was not the case with Balewa, Ironsi, Gowon or Murtala before him. They were all poor in relative terms even if they underperformed. Obasanjo didnt just underperform, he stole everything in sight and started a farm that can not be said to be a legitmate product of his pensions. This was in the 70s and 80s when the highest cases of corruption were just occassional cases of '10%'.He taught officialdom in Nigeria how to loot in billions. HE KILLED, MAIMED, STOLE AND HANDED OVER TO UNPREPARED CHARACTERS so he could look better. Jonathan is not leveling Bornu as Obasanjo did Odi, Zaki Biam and others. Obasanjo destroyed this country. He is by far the greatest curse placed on Nigeria by Lucifer.

He came out of prison with N2,000 in his bank account and left office in 2007 with N3.6 billion in one bank account.
angry angry

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by EMMASON125: 8:08am On Dec 31, 2013
[b]
The founder, Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo has asked former President Olusegun Obasanjo to come out publicly and explain his insinuations that a group of people are running a sniper assembly for President Jonathan, expressing the belief that it was him Obasanjo implied in his ‘so long a letter’ to President Jonathan of running a killer squad. The ex-militant leader who said Obasanjo should have named him outrightly instead, denied any knowledge of the squad and insisted that he knows the path to take should Obasanjo finally finger him openly as running the sniper assembly. NigerianEye writes: Although, Obasanjo did not name anybody, the founder of the militant Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Force (NDPV), Alhaji Mujahid Asari- Dokubo, thinks he is the one the former president was referring to. Asari-Dokubo was recently detained in the Republic of Benin. He said yesterday that he was not training snipers either in Nigeria or abroad for the presidency. He said although Obasanjo should be bold enough to indict him for a response. Asari-Dokubo said he was neither flown in a private jet nor in a presidential jet after being investigated by security agencies in Benin Republic. He said he flew to Abuja from Lagos in an Aero Contractors plane. He said the last time he enjoyed the luxury of a presidential jet was when Obasanjo sent one to fly him from the creeks as part of the search for solutions to the crisis in the Niger Delta. He admitted that he had a problem in Benin Republic following what he called a false security alarm and the Federal Government waded in. Asari-Dokubo, who spoke exclusively with our correspondent, said he was only suspected of being a Boko Haram leader in Benin Republic and after investigations by Beninoise authorities, he was let off. He said: “I don’t know what is called snipers; I will revisit my dictionary for the meaning of snipers. “I am not training snipers for either the Presidency or anybody. If ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo wants to point a finger at me, I will know the path to take or the relevant authorities to contact. “I have not seen my name mentioned directly by anybody, but I know what to do if this is so. “If I am being invited by security agencies on issues that have to do with denting my image, I know what to do.” Asked why he was arrested, Asari-Dokubo said: “Information reached Beninoise security agencies that I was a Boko Haram leader. And from all investigations, they said they did not find any clue linking me with Boko Haram. “Some people gave Benin Republic false information to see that Dokubo dies before the 2015 general election. So, we are in a political era and from all investigations, my encounter in Benin Republic had to do with politics.” On how he returned to his base in Abuja from Benin Republic, Asari-Dokubo said: “I came in through Aero Contractors plane from Lagos to Abuja. Many people were on board and they saw me. “I was not flown into the country either in a private or presidential jet at all. “I had problem in Benin Republic and the government waded in the matter because nothing incriminating was found against me.” Responding to a question, the founder of the NDPV said: “If I was nobody, why did ex- President Obasanjo send a private jet to convey me to Abuja from Port Harcourt to negotiate for militants? ”
[/b]
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by EMMASON125: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Who takes the ugly created Ota baboo serious this day?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2013
Asari should watch his back...He will soon cross the line..when he does he will pay dearly for it!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by EMMASON125: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2013
abuayman: In Obasanjo's voice; 'Oloribooruku, Omo jati-jati, na yhur papa and mama be jagajaga
the ugly created Ota baboon reigning days is gone
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by solomon111(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Mina98: Wait a minute,it is only in naija that you'll see a militant disrespecting and saying rubbish to a former president. That guy will not shut his wide mouth now before it's late. He was in prison then begging to be released and his wife was busy running from pillar to post b'cos of him,now he thinks he can talk to anyone b'cos Jonathan is the president. For his information Jonathan will not remain the president forever. Msheeew
There's nothing any president can do to asari as long as there's no proof of crime..
Asari was exercising his right to free speech.
Anybody that touch asari will only be starting a fire that can and may engulf the entire nation.
OBJ is a disgrace.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by EMMASON125: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2013
cramjones: Asari should watch his back...He will soon cross the line..when he does he will pay dearly for it!
What's this one saying?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 31, 2013
Akpa ife:
Shut ur mouth
Ur ex president should learn how 2 respect his self
hehe
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by OmoTier1(m): 8:45am On Dec 31, 2013
EMMASON-125:
Who takes the ugly created Ota baboo serious this day?
Wait until you hear NTA singing the national anthem and one man with kaki uniform is addressing you before you know say jungle don dey mature.

Asari knows His days are numbered... Obasanjo will not glorify Him with a response, instead, Him university for Benin Republic go catch fire.. nah that time him eye go clear...
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by OmoTier1(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2013
solomon111: There's nothing any president can do to asari as long as there's no proof of crime..
Asari was exercising his right to free speech.
Anybody that touch asari will only be starting a fire that can and may engulf the entire nation.
OBJ is a disgrace.
That was how you people boasted and He was locked up and He started crying like a woman in jail. I am sure He is already preparing for exile because come 2015, He will return back to jail where He belongs for real.

A societal nuisance has no business occupying same space as peace loving Nigerians.... cool

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by juman(m): 8:50am On Dec 31, 2013
owobokiri: Obasanjo is the worst thing that ever happened to Nigeria..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Rad1cal: 8:51am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Wait until you hear NTA singing the national anthem and one man with kaki uniform is addressing you before you know say jungle don dey mature.

Asari knows His days are numbered... Obasanjo will not glorify Him with a response, instead, Him university for Benin Republic go catch fire.. nah that time him eye go clear...

What is this one saying. ? Na you wan wear the khaki uniform. undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by rill: 9:04am On Dec 31, 2013
Pls who is asaro
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by tosan200(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2013
What is a sari abi asabi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did President Jonathan Say These Words??? / My View On Europe And The Syrian Migrants / What Is Prof. Osibanjo Telling Tinubu And Co? (funny Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.