Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,741 members, 7,840,864 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo (3925 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Asari Dokubo Tells Buhari, We Will Go Back To Our Creeks Very Soo / Jonathan Hits Back At Obasanjo -the Sun / Martin Luther Agwai's Speech At Obasanjo's Birthday That Made Him Lose His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by OmoTier1(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Rad1cal:

What is this one saying. ? Na you wan wear the khaki uniform. undecided

Hehe.. San San go soon clear for unah eye. Once the last man and woman sing that paper, just like PDP crumble like cheese cake, nah so unah eye to come clear ..... cheesy.

Vast majority of Nigerians are tired of GEJ and those who will plan the coup will exploit that to the maximum.

Like I said, I want GEJ to complete His tenure and be disgraced at the polls, however, the rate at which He is polarizing Nigeria, creating ethnic and religious tension may mean He may yet end up like Shagari cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 31, 2013
I have nothing to say to both of them. This is a case of two militants fighting over whose lips will inch closer to the president's ear, to spread poison and reap from the long-suffering people of Nigeria.

Obasanjo has reduced himself to a sorry state with his greed for power, just like Buhari.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by soma042(m): 9:15am On Dec 31, 2013
Mina98: Wait a minute,it is only in naija that you'll see a militant disrespecting and saying rubbish to a former president. That guy will not shut his wide mouth now before it's late. He was in prison then begging to be released and his wife was busy running from pillar to post b'cos of him,now he thinks he can talk to anyone b'cos Jonathan is the president. For his information Jonathan will not remain the president forever. Msheeew

grow up kid your so called formal president has murdered his respect
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Rad1cal: 9:23am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:

Hehe.. San San go soon clear for unah eye. Once the last man and woman sing that paper, just like PDP crumble like cheese cake, nah so unah eye to come clear ..... cheesy.

Vast majority of Nigerians are tired of GEJ and those who will plan the coup will exploit that to the maximum.

Like I said, I want GEJ to complete His tenure and be disgraced at the polls, however, the rate at which He is polarizing Nigeria, creating ethnic and religious tension may mean He may yet end up like Shagari cool

You are hallucinating, what did you take early this morning ? undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Gamji007: 9:38am On Dec 31, 2013
owobokiri: Obasanjo gave you GEJ, Shagari and Yaradua. He could have retired Buhari, Babangida and Abacha since most of them have held political offices before he left in 1979. Obasanjo didnt mind Abiolas stolen electoral victory and tried a 3rd term when he had a rare oppurtuinity to reset this countrys politics post 1999. For the first time in the history of Nigeria a head of state left office and became an instant billionaire. It was not the case with Balewa, Ironsi, Gowon or Murtala before him. They were all poor in relative terms even if they underperformed. Obasanjo didnt just underperform, he stole everything in sight and started a farm that can not be said to be a legitmate product of his pensions. This was in the 70s and 80s when the highest cases of corruption were just occassional cases of '10%'.He taught officialdom in Nigeria how to loot in billions. HE KILLED, MAIMED, STOLE AND HANDED OVER TO UNPREPARED CHARACTERS so he could look better. Jonathan is not leveling Bornu as Obasanjo did Odi, Zaki Biam and others. Obasanjo destroyed this country. He is by far the greatest curse placed on Nigeria by Lucifer.

Hmm! Obasanjo is really evil. But aside GEJ's numerous sins which are no longer news, the UNITY of Nigeria has never been threatened untill now, due to the actions and atimes inaction of GEJ.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 31, 2013
Na our money.asari tell them!
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by OmoTier1(m): 10:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Rad1cal:

You are hallucinating, what did you take early this morning ? undecided
Do I look like your wretched hungry soul cool Or am I the one who could not afford to eat x3 yesternight and was opening His mouth for food in His dream?

You better stay clear.... cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by ketoprofen(m): 10:53am On Dec 31, 2013
musiwa112: look even if they remove jonathan, there is noway in this world, they will put obasanjo child there, because this is what it looks like obasanjo is looking for.. from what i am seen. that will never happen in nigeria, because most people are feed up with obasanjo and his children. he does not know that.

lol at obasanjo and his children
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by abes(m): 10:58am On Dec 31, 2013
luvinhubby:
He came out of prison with N2,000 in his bank account and left office in 2007 with N3.6 billion in one bank account.
angry angry

Na wa for you o, how can somebody with a farm as big as ota farm have a balance if N2000 in his account, is this what you say to yourself to feel good?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Rad1cal: 11:41am On Dec 31, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Do I look like your wretched hungry soul cool Or am I the one who could not afford to eat x3 yesternight and was opening His mouth for food in His dream?
You better stay clear.... cool

Are you talking from experience ? No wonder you have been jumping from one thread or the other saying useless things. embarassed
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by OmoTier1(m): 12:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Rad1cal:

Are you talking from experience ? No wonder you have been jumping from one thread or the other saying useless things. embarassed

I would not grant you the attention you crave, your plainly inconsequential, and from your various post, you come across as a disgruntled element, and a social slack.

Stay clear off my path cool
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Ayed44: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
Mina98: Wait a minute,it is only in naija that you'll see a militant disrespecting and saying rubbish to a former president. That guy will not shut his wide mouth now before it's late. He was in prison then begging to be released and his wife was busy running from pillar to post b'cos of him,now he thinks he can talk to anyone b'cos Jonathan is the president. For his information Jonathan will not remain the president forever. Msheeew
Take it easy, bros. I knw u must defend obasanjo at all cost. But dnt 4get dat respect is earned and nt bought. D fact dat someone is an ex-president does nt make him a god and d fact dat someone is an ex-freedom fighter does nt make him a criminal. Pls tell ur obasanjo to learn how to respect himself. Let him go and learn from ex-leaders GOWON and SHAGARI.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by atlwireles: 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
cramjones: Asari should watch his back...He will soon cross the line..when he does he will pay dearly for it!

We are still waiting for you to pay dearly for crossing the corruption line.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 01, 2014
EMMASON-125:
The vegetable seller was asked to bring her vegetable, and she said she never brought it from the dumping site. Who asked her that?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by igbeke: 8:51am On Jan 02, 2014
edo3: Agbari Ojukwu or what s dat ur ugly name? You berra shut it cos obj ain't ur match...ds oyel tn sef.
dat same oyel tn is d reason d likes of u and ur leaders will die to keep nigeria intact.
by d way, does any one (host) respects a parasite?
so stop complaining and learn to live wit insults.
btw. Happy New Year, all.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by simpleseyi: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
jethrodave: “…Point A Finger At Me, I Will Know The Path To Take”- Asari-Dokubo Warns Obasanjo | Naija Sharp... http://naijasharpnews.com/?p=1534

His god-on-earth called Jonathan has gone to beg the diety called Obasanjo, so what is this fool saying again? Your father dey on his kneels begging, you come say you want to fight..
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by tomakint: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2014
owobokiri: Obasanjo gave you GEJ, Shagari and Yaradua. He could have retired Buhari, Babangida and Abacha since most of them have held political offices before he left in 1979. Obasanjo didnt mind Abiolas stolen electoral victory and tried a 3rd term when he had a rare oppurtuinity to reset this countrys politics post 1999. For the first time in the history of Nigeria a head of state left office and became an instant billionaire. It was not the case with Balewa, Ironsi, Gowon or Murtala before him. They were all poor in relative terms even if they underperformed. Obasanjo didnt just underperform, he stole everything in sight and started a farm that can not be said to be a legitmate product of his pensions. This was in the 70s and 80s when the highest cases of corruption were just occassional cases of '10%'.He taught officialdom in Nigeria how to loot in billions. HE KILLED, MAIMED, STOLE AND HANDED OVER TO UNPREPARED CHARACTERS so he could look better. Jonathan is not leveling Bornu as Obasanjo did Odi, Zaki Biam and others. Obasanjo destroyed this country. He is by far the greatest curse placed on Nigeria by Lucifer.

YOU ARE A WISE MAN!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by boolet: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2014
Bunkerer, thief, impostor, assassin feeling like an activist. Anyway he knows the source of his effrontery to bark as he likes.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by size38: 5:23pm On Jan 02, 2014
Mr Asari dokubo is just ranting. Which path did he take when he was arrested by OBJ and detained for a year? After his release, Asari became cool like ice water until GEJ became president. Asari disappeared from public scene until OBJ's government was over.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Asari-dokubo 'fires' At Obasanjo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nobody can do anything to Asari, even obj, not to talk of tinubu boys.
He's simply tired of feeding parasites.
GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Two Leaders That Can Crumble APC When They Defect / Atiku Trashes Buhari In Many Polling Units In Akwa Ibom / There Are Igbos In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.