Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? (541 Views)

Can A Girl Sexually Use And Dump A Guy? How Possible Is That? / He's a Very Shy Guy! How Can He Approach The Girl He loves? / Do You Want To Have Or Maintain A Relationship Without Sex? Follow This Steps. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2013
I need ideas on how to keep the spendings in a relationship on a really low side coz I don't want to be tagged a 'Mugu'. Thanks for your input
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? by eluquenson(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Simply prioritize all your needs & avoid some excessive spending.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 7:02am On Dec 31, 2013
Budget
Budget
Budget
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? by Enegod(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2013
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? by Lumyboi(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2013
Bn in a rltnshp does nt mke u a maga if u r nt 1. If u r in a srz rltnshp, u shld even spend more responsibly. Spend less or random babes which elps a lot, n m sure u knw u dnt need to spend silly to 'impress a lady'. Dt worked for me anywayz.
If u r a maga, rltnshp or nt, u'l CT to b a maga.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? by Extom(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2013
It's not just by spending excessively that you become tagged a mugu. There are a lot of things expected of you that if you come short in, bam!!! There goes your new 'title'.
Do what makes you happy, not what makes the other person happy(and that includes spending). Whatever you spend, so long as you do it with all sincerity, if the other person is meant for you, they would appreciate it.
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2013
@all: thanks for your candid advice and suggestions.

@Mr. Jaybee: I still have an outstanding frontpage request on the Romance Section's Suggestion thread. Kindly treat with the urgency it requires. Cheers!
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 31, 2013
@topic: Just got serious with the relationship thing of recent. I've been playing the FWB(don't ask me the meaning..lol) game for quite sometime.

Both of us are still undergrads. Though she is not the demanding type but I want to be fully prepared just in case she begins to focus on the material benefits she may get out of the relationship.

@Jaybee: pls, explain that budgetting stuff. I'm not clear on that
Re: As A Guy, How Do You Maintain A Healthy Account Balance In A Relationship? by jaybee3(m): 9:52am On Dec 31, 2013
bheegsam: @topic: Just got serious with the relationship thing of recent. I've been playing the FWB(don't ask me the meaning..lol) game for quite sometime.

Both of us are still undergrads. Though she is not the demanding type but I want to be fully prepared just in case she begins to focus on the material benefits she may get out of the relationship.

@Jaybee: pls, explain that budgetting stuff. I'm not clear on that

You earn X amount

Food = 10% of X
Utilities = 10% of X
Entertainment (GF,movies,concubines)= 10% of X
Rent = 20% of X
Transport = 10% of X
Bills = 10% of X
Savings = 30% of X

(1) (Reply)

How Love Addiction Leads To Break-ups / How To Get A Guy To Like You / HBD Mr. Seun Osewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.