Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Would You Get HIV From A Celebrity? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Get HIV From A Celebrity? (520 Views)

Reasons To Get HIV Tested / When Your Partner Has A Crush On A Celebrity / My Girl-friend Of Two Years Get Hiv, Can I Go On With The Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Get HIV From A Celebrity? by uaphorism(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2013
My friends and I were making small talk over drinks and one of them said, 'If Beyonce get HIV con teh me say make I f..k am, I no go waste time.. If I do am finish sef, I go advertise am for TV say na Beyonce give me HIV'

As a dude, would you get HIV from Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Beyonce, Meagan Good, or any of your favorite celebrity for a chance to have sex with em?

..and as a lady would you get HIV from Timberlake, Drake, Idris Elba or any of your favorite male celebrity for a chance to have sex with em?
Re: Would You Get HIV From A Celebrity? by Ryda(m): 8:08am On Dec 31, 2013
uaphorism: My friends and I were making small talk over drinks and one of them said, 'If Beyonce get HIV con teh me say make I f..k am, I no go waste time.. If I do am finish sef, I go advertise am for TV say na Beyonce give me HIV'

As a dude, would you get HIV from Mariah Carey, Rihanna, Beyonce, Meagan Good, or any of your favorite celebrity for a chance to have sex with em?

..and as a lady would you get HIV from Timberlake, Drake, Idris Elba or any of your favorite male celebrity for a chance to have sex with em?

Would u? angry
Re: Would You Get HIV From A Celebrity? by Swiftlee(m): 8:12am On Dec 31, 2013
OP..

Re: Would You Get HIV From A Celebrity? by Snoggy(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2013
Which kyn foool be dis? sad Chai!
Re: Would You Get HIV From A Celebrity? by Justiyke4u: 8:50am On Dec 31, 2013
What a question
Re: Would You Get HIV From A Celebrity? by captcochrane(m): 9:23am On Dec 31, 2013
madness of monumental magnitude
Re: Would You Get HIV From A Celebrity? by missKeri(f): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2013
Question....Mtchewwww

(1) (Reply)

Understanding The Purpose Of Dating / Serious Matter / Should We Express Every Feeling We Notice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.